Status: Done

Love Bug

Forty Seven

Posted one before this!
Filip’s POV- July 2015
“We have to speak English now”

I looked at my mom.

“She’s learning” I told her.

She smiled and turned to me.

“I don’t mind, but it will take time for me to get used to”

I nodded and parked the car. We all got out of the car and I handed my dad the keys. He smiled and patted my back.

“You get to see your girlfriend, smile”

I laughed and felt my cheeks heating up.

“Aww he’s blushing!”

I rolled my eyes and stuffed my hands in my pockets.

“Mom, she’s been working out. She posted a picture of her in a bathing suit the other day. Wow”

I looked at my brother and he grinned as he showed my mom the picture. It was a picture of Emma and Winnie on a paddleboard. She was wearing a two-piece bathing suit and you could see where muscle was starting to form. Her hair was slightly longer because she could now pull it into a bun. Her hair was in a kind of ombre look with her roots brown and the tips blonde. She had captioned it “Paddle boarding with the brooders before I head to Europe. I’m gonna miss the little fella…Winnie that is”

“Look at those legs!”

I punched my brother in his arm and he laughed.

“She’s too beautiful for you”

I laughed and we walked into the airport. I looked up at the screen and saw she had just landed. The suitcases soon began to come out from the conveyer belt. I recognized Emma’s suitcase and made my way over to it. I pulled it up and I heard my mom gasp a bit. I turned around and saw Emma hugging my dad. She kissed his cheek and pulled away from him. She then hugged my mom and Fredrik. She looked a bit more filled in, but she looked stunning. She turned around when Fredrik told her something. I laughed as she jumped on me. I almost dropped her because she had her backpack on and I couldn’t get a good grip of her, I had to grab her butt to hold her as I put my arm under her backpack.

“I missed you too” I said hugging her waist.

She nodded against my shoulder and gripped onto my shoulder a bit.

“Give him a kiss!”

Emma laughed against my shoulder and pulled away a bit.

“What? PDA in public?” I asked grinning at her.

She laughed and gave me a kiss. I smiled and tried to deepen the kiss, but she pulled away.

“Put me down, let’s go”

I laughed and she unwrapped her legs from my waist. I made sure her feet were on the ground before I let go of her.

“There” I said.

She smiled and hugged my waist.

“Are you tired?”

She looked at my mom and nodded.

“Yea, it was a pretty long flight”

I laughed and nodded.

“Come on, let’s head home. I can show you around tomorrow” I told her.

She nodded and we made our way out. She tried to get her suitcase but Fredrik wouldn’t let her.

“We’re dropping you off at Filip’s apartment. We will be here until tomorrow afternoon”

Emma nodded a bit and pinched me when I grinned at her. She looked up at me and smiled.

“I really need to shower before I go to bed”

I nodded and rubbed her side. I let go of her to pull her suitcase in the car along with her backpack, and she was squeezed in between my brother and I. She talked with my mom throughout the whole drive home and she rubbed her eyes a bit once we were home.

“Alright, well we will see you tomorrow. Take a shower and go to sleep. If you can’t sleep we have pain meds and some sleeping medication. Drink some milk though”

Emma nodded and hugged my parent’s goodnight. Fredrik grinned at her and nodded.

“You look good”

Emma smiled and thanked him. I punched him and he grinned at me as set up the couch where he would be sleeping. We were at my apartment, so my parents were taking the guest room. It was Fredrik’s room but he usually lived with my parents during the summer. I pulled her suitcase inside my room and she looked around.

“So this is your room”

I nodded and she looked around.

“Where’s your bathroom?”

I opened a door and she smiled.

“Thank you”

I put her suitcase on the bed and she opened it up.

“I bring something from America especially for you”

I hummed and grinned when I saw her panties.

“Gosh Filip, not that”

I laughed and she handed me a bottle of wine.

“I love you” I told her realizing it was my favorite wine.

She smiled as I pecked her lips.

“Mind if I shower with you?” I asked making her laugh.

“You showered already”

I laughed and she closed her suitcase once she got her pjs. I handed her a towel and she thanked me before making her way to the bathroom. I began making the bed and I glanced up when the bathroom door opened. Emma walked out wearing pink shorts and a grey tshirt. She was drying her hair as she made her way to the bed.

“I haven’t called my parents, can I borrow your phone? Mines is dead”

I nodded and handed her my phone. I looked around and found her phone. I put it to charge and I heard her begin to talk in Spanish. She nodded and bid goodbye to her parents after a bit.

“They told me to go to bed”

I laughed and she made sure her hair was not drenched in water. She sighed and rubbed her eyes.

“Are you wearing contacts?” I asked.

She shook her head.

“No, I’m blind at the moment”

I laughed and she pulled out her glasses from her backpack.

“Tired?” I asked.

She nodded and got under the blankets once she went to hang the towel in the bathroom.

“I used your shampoo”

I nodded and shut off the light.

“I missed you”

I smiled and hugged her as she cuddled up to me.

“You’re giving me a run when it comes to muscle now” I said as my hand went down her thigh.

She laughed and kissed my jaw.

“Nah, you’re doing a pretty good job at winning”

I chuckled and closed my eyes when she let out a deep breath. I normally fell asleep before her, but I pulled her closer when I realized she was dead asleep. I kissed her forehead and let her light breathing pull me to sleep. I had missed her, more than I thought.
♠ ♠ ♠
I don't think i will be posting as often as i do since i started school. I am packed with reading that i do not want to do. Goodbye now!