Status: Done

Love Bug

Sixty

Filip ended up having a long and successful career. Emma started her career as a speech Pathologist, and works as a speech therapist till this day. They are still happily married, and reside in LA.

Filip won gold in the Olympics representing Sweden in 2018. Filip and Emma went on to get married at age 24. They married July of 2019, a year before Emma got her Doctorate. Filip wanted to start a family as soon as they got married but there were some infertility problems. It was not Emma, but Filip’s body that wasn’t producing baby-making juice.

Right before Emma finished school they met Jenny. Jenny was a patient at the hospital the Predators visited for Christmas. Jenny was pregnant, and had terminal cancer. Her husband, Christian had been killed in action right before she found out she was pregnant. Filip and Emma had been looking into adoption at that time, and it was Jenny that chose them. She had been looking for a family who would take care of her child as if he were theres. She was picky, but she gave them her parenting rights to her unborn baby. Two nights after giving birth to a healthy baby boy she passed away in her sleep. Filip paid for the funeral arrangements and they named the baby boy Kristian.

Filip won the Stanley Cup with the Nashville Predators that year. They beat the Boston Bruins in 6 games. He had his day with the cup on his wedding anniversary and baby Kristian was even put in the cup. Filip had hockey, and Emma was a speech therapist. Filip got an extension of 8 years to his 5-year contract extension he had signed after the 2015-16 season.

After about 3 years of trying to conceive a baby, Emma finally got pregnant. It was a surprise to everyone because Filip and Emma had settled to the thought of not having biological children. To their surprise Emma was expecting twins. Not two baby boys or two baby girls, but one boy and a girl. Eight months later Emma gave birth to Max and Sophia.

Filip got to name Sophia and Emma got to name Max. Max was named after Emma’s cousin/bestfriend who had passed away in a car accident 2 months before Emma gave birth. Filip named his daughter Sophia because he had always liked the name. Two years after Emma gave birth to Sara. All 4 kids grew up to be successful.

Kris didn’t follow his father’s footsteps of being a hockey player, he chose baseball and he was a really good third baseman. In the 2037 MLB Draft, the San Francisco Giants selected Kristian in the second round. He chose not to sign with Giants and instead chose to play college baseball for UCLA where he majored in Business Admnistration and Communications. He was drafted again his senior year of college where the Los Angeles Dodgers selected him in the first round, 8th overall. He wore #9, and most people would not assume he was Filip’s son because they had similar features. At the time Kris was redrafted he stood at 6’3 and weighed 200lb. When he retires he will help his mom run her father’s business.

Sophia was an exact replica of her mother except she had her father’s eyes. She followed Angie and Olivia’s footsteps and played soccer. She played college soccer for Stanford University where she got her degree in Human Biology. Her career was short and sweet since she selected to be a part of the US Woman’s World Cup team. She assisted in the game-winning goal against Sweden (She apologized to her dad many times). She retired after and went to pursue a career as a surgeon. She is one of the top Cardiologists in America.

Max looked exactly like Filip except he had his mother’s eyes. He followed his father’s footsteps and was drafted second overall by the Washington Capitals. No they did not trade him, they werent going to let this Forsberg go. The Capitals had learned their lesson. He chose not to play for Sweden because he didn’t want to be compared to his dad. He was a product of the USA hockey system, and NCAA hockey. He was not happy when his parents didn’t let him forgo his college eligibility. He commited to Boston University, and got his degree in Public Relations and Communications. He wore #16, the number his father wore when he was a teenager.

Sara was a perfect combination of Filip and Emma. Sara had her father’s eyes and hair color, but past that she looked like Emma. She followed her mother’s footsteps and pursued swimming. She swam breaststroke like her mother and she won gold in the 100 and 200m events at the 2040 Olympics. She successfully defended her gold medals twice and even broke a world record time set by her mom in 2012. She competed in NCAA meets as well, and commited to UC Berkeley. She majored in Physical Anthropology, and is a well known Forensic Anthropologist.

Their kids like telling everyone how their parents met. They met at a library where their dad was running away from Calle. They don’t refer to Calle as Uncle Calle because Sara ended up marrying one of Calle’s sons. Let’s not talk about children cause Filip may have a heart attack. :)

Bye!
♠ ♠ ♠
Now i should probably start on that paper. I'm going to put the story i said i was going to post on hold because i really need to start grad school applications and i also really need to just focus on school because school is kicking my butt at the moment and i'm already almost halfway through the quarter. This is one of the most stressed weeks of the quarter as well so hope all goes well