Status: Done

Love Bug

Nine

Filip’s POV- July 2014
Today was Emma’s birthday and as much as I was trying to get a hold of her, I could not. I decided to go on Snapchat and I found out why she was ignoring my calls. I had called her using my brother’s phone, but I’m sure she didn’t recognize the phone number so she didn’t answer. Her brothers had her phone. A video showed Emma in between her brothers and her sisters behind her. They were singing Take Me Out To The Ball Game because they were at a Dodger game. She was out with the whole family and she looked slightly buzzed in some of the pictures on her story. She posted a picture of her and her sisters. Amelia and Olivia looked very much alike, but Emma had green/blue eyes.

I fell asleep and I woke up the next morning as my brother’s phone rung.

“Hello” I mumbled.

“I woke you up didn’t i?”

I moved a bit waking myself up as I heard her voice.

“It’s fine, Happy Birthday” I told her.

“Thank you! We literally just got home for watching the fireworks and I’m exhausted”

“You had fun?” I asked.

“Of course, they surprised me with tickets. I love myself a baseball game and fireworks”

She let out a sigh and hummed.

“My brothers had my phone, so I’m sorry if they spoke to you. I saw I had a phonecall from Sweden so I figured it was you”

“They didn’t, I was just sent to voicemail. It’s my brothers phone, I kinda took it from him” I said.

“Then Josh had my phone, if it had been Andy he would have answered”

“Andy is the youngest?” I asked.

“Yes, It’s Olivia, Amelia, Me, Joshua, and Andrew”

I nodded and turned on my back.

“What’d you do?” I asked.

“I had one to many shots before 4pm, and I was kinda drunk before the game. I sobered up though”

I laughed.

“Your parents let you drink?” I asked.

“Uh, no? My sisters gave me the shots. They hid me from my parents until I was slightly sober”

I chuckled and she hummed.

“Yea, it was pretty bad. I couldn’t even stand, and I normally don’t drink that much”

“It’s your birthday” I told her.

“Well yea, but I shouldn’t of have drank that much”

I nodded and she sighed.

“What’d you do today? It’s not the Swedish Independence Day, but I’m sure you did something fun”

“I didn’t, I just lounged around. I’m a little sunburned so I decided to stay in” I said.

“Ouch, I feel you. I could feel my shoulders burning at the moment. Drunk and all but I remembered to put on sunblock”

“Smart” I said.

She laughed and groaned.

“You ok?” I asked.

“Yea, I stubbed my pinky toe right now with my bed. Oww”

We both laughed.

“I’m kinda a klutz barefoot”

“Really?” I asked.

“Yea, what are you doing?”

“Laying in bed” I said.

“Really? Lucky, I have two cats on mine”

I laughed.

“You have cats?” I asked.

“My brothers each have one. Give me a second”

I hummed and I stretched a bit. I could hear lightly mumbling and a door closed.

“Alright, I’m back. Want to Facetime?”

I nodded and laughed.

“You just nodded didn’t you?”

“Yea” I said making her laugh.

“Give me a second to get my laptop”

I sat up and opened my laptop. It began ringing and I answered. I smiled as he face appeared on the screen. She was wearing an American Flag tanktop and her hair was braided.

“My face is a little red”

“Why didn’t you shower before you called me?” I asked her.

“I was, but everyone is home at the moment. That means that Amelia is using the shower right now since her room connects with the bathroom that connects to mine. We share a bathroom in other words.

I nodded and she let out a puff of air.

“She takes forever as well”

I laughed and she smiled.

“I did wake you up didn’t i?”

I smiled and shrugged as I burried my face into my pillow

“It’s fine, I have to be up in like 10 minutes” I told her as I glanced at the clock on the wall.

She nodded.

“I’m going on a jog with my brother” I said.

“Nice, my brothers refuse to run with me”

I laughed.

“How much do you run?” I asked.

“I hardly run, I do a mile a day but that’s to much for them apparantly. Maybe that’s why they have chicken legs”

I laughed; her syncro diving brothers were lazy.

“Andy is just using me to break his diet, and Josh hates me cause I’m allowing Andy to break his diet”

“Did you have a strict diet, when you swam?” I asked her.

She shook her head.

“I love food too much”

I nodded.

“I burned it off anyways, I spent my weekends in a pool”

“It was worth it though” I told her.

“I guess… uh someone is behind you”

I turned around and my brother smiled at me.

“You didn’t even notice me walk in. Introduce me and give me my phone”

I rolled my eyes and looked at Emma who waved at him. He got his phone and looked at the screen.

“Emma this is my brother Fredrik. Fredrik you know who she is” I said.

He smiled.

“You must be Emma, his lady friend”

Emma laughed and nodded.

“I guess?”

A whine was heard making her turn around. She laughed and turned to the laptop.

“I have to cut this short. My brother is in front of the door…whining like a dog”

I laughed and she shook her head.

“He’s something”

“I Can Hear You!”

She rolled her eyes and smiled.

“I’ll text you, Good morning!”

“Good night” I told her.

She smiled and waved as the screen went black.

“Look at that, you’ve got a dopey smile on your face”

I looked at my brother and threw a pillow at him.

“Get out!” I said.

“My phone”

“Out!” I said wacking him with a pillow.

He huffed and left the room. I got out of bed and stretched a bit. I looked at my brother’s phone that let out a chime.

Miss you, and I didn’t say it because your brother was there

She was typing

But I really want to kiss you. Goodmorning, time to sleep

I smiled and sent her a little kissy face emoji before deleting the last two messages. I didn’t need my brother making fun of me because of it.