I Think I Could Fall For You, If I Could Get Up From the Past

Chapter 2

Brendon saw their expressions soften and was relieved that he was recognized. He was a tad bit worried that they would think that he was some kind of perverted weirdo. His eyes followed the group as they abandoned their coffee beverages and raced into the coffee shop to greet the rock star.

“Oh. My. Gosh.” The taller brunette uttered breathlessly.

“Uhm, hi?” Brendon said with a small smile turning up the corners of his lips.

The shorter brunette nudged the taller one aside roughly and extended a hand out to Brendon. He chuckled at the sight of this.

“Hello, I’m Hannah!” She introduced. She looked wildly hyper.

“Montana?” Brendon replied, lifting an eyebrow. It seemed like Hannah had exceeded her caffeine intake limits.

The girls laughed at his joke. He had a way with charming people. He shook Hannah’s hand gently before doing an unnecessary introduction of himself out of politeness.

“I’m Brendon, of course,” He said. “And you two?”

He gestured towards the other two females who were still gaping at the celebrity.

“Oh!” The two exclaimed simultaneously. Then the black haired girl that he showed slight interest in stepped forward with a cute grin playing at her lips. He looked up at her eyes and realized they were a striking deep brown, almost black, and that she was a wide-eyed girl.

“I’m Alexis, and this one here, is Michelle.” Alexis explained, pointing to herself and the tall girl.

“Nice to meet you, Hannah, Alexis, and Michelle.” Brendon said pleasantly. He looked down at his watch and realized that it was past the time that Ryan was supposed to meet him.

Ryan, you bitch.

“Why don’t you girls join me for a coffee?” He offered hopefully. He wanted some company right now and since Ryan wasn’t going to show up, it would be perfect timing.

The girls looked at each other, a euphoric expression dawning on their faces. While the girls recovered from their shock from being invited to have coffee with him, he was alerted of a text message on his Sidekick phone when it vibrated.

One new message from Ryan

The message glowed on the screen of his phone and he pressed the read button.

omg im so sry man but I picked up this hot chick…

Brendon was so disgusted that he decided not to keep reading his friend’s message and deleted it. Sure, Ryan was his BFF, but sometimes he was just plainly a man-whore.

He rolled his eyes, but the giggling girls didn’t seem to notice. At least not that he noticed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hopefully the upcoming chapters will be longer. And yes, Ryan will be kinda bitchy. <_< And no the chicks aren't fangirls lol!