I Think I Could Fall For You, If I Could Get Up From the Past

Chapter 4

Hannah’s POV:

Holy shit.

It was all that my mind could think about at the moment. I mean, how could you not feel like that after you just met ¼ of your favorite band, chatted with him, plus have him invite you and your friends for coffee? Yeah, I know, a complete spazz moment.

Alexis walked back to me and Michelle and grinned widely.

“Hey, hey, hey! What did you think of that?” She asked, a playful expression on her face.

“Oh my gosh, it’s, like, the fucking best day of my freaking life!” I gushed back, gesturing my hands wildly in excitement.

“I know!” She replied, still smiling.

We all looked back at Brendon, who was getting drinks for all of us.

“Isn’t he nice?” Alex commented dreamily.

“Ooh, so now you have a boy crush, Alex?” Michelle teased.

Alex never admitted to having crushes on celebrities, so this was a pretty big revelation to us.

She tilted her head sideways slyly and grinned devilishly.

“Maybe…” She replied, an innocent expression on her pretty face.

Brendon’s POV:

“I’d like 4 vanilla lattes, and add whipped cream and caramel syrup on top, please.” I told the cashier dude behind the counter. I looked up from my wallet to give a twenty dollar bill to the guy and I saw someone who looked freakishly like Brent Wilson taking my money and I instantly froze. The Brent look-alike looked at me with a puzzled expression.

“You okay, man?” He asked.

“Erm, yeah, it’s nothing.” I responded quickly.

I walked back to the girls and put my charmingly adorable smile back on. While waiting for the drinks I sort of spaced out with how far I was going to go with this girl. Really far? Really short?
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorta filler, but I hoped you enjoyed that. :) I suck at making up storylines and writing chapters.