The Beard

VIII.

The next day was pretty much an off day for us, despite the few hours of rehearsal we had this morning. I was still upset about the interview yesterday. My feelings were hurt, beyond hurt. Both Anna and Lilac practically begged me to talk to them,but i meant what i said. They were dead to me. I was beyond done with them. With a sigh i got out of bed and grabbed the room service menu. As i was scrolling through the menu trying to decide what i was going to eat there was a knock on my door. With a groaned I opened the door only to be met with the smiling faces of One Direction. Did these guys ever stop smiling? Well Zayn had something more of a smirk on his face than a smile, but still it was weird to be that happy all the time.

"What are you guys doing here? This is my off day from both jobs." I snapped tiredly.

"We're here to cheer you up." singsang Louis as he stepped into my hotel room with out the proper invitation.

"Cheering me up implies that I'm feeling down. As you can see I'm perfectly fine." i lied. i was still hurt about what happened, but they didn't need to know that. If they did they wouldn't leave me alone and all i wanted right now was to be alone.

"Fine. Well let's all go out to eat. I'm hungry." laughed Harry as Niall nodded his head in agreement. Okay they thought they were so smart. I wasn't leaving this room under any circumstances.

"I already ordered some room service, but feel free to still go out and enjoy yourselves. I won't mind honestly." i smiled sweetly as their smiles dropped. There was always a loophole if you looked for it. Even though i hadn't actually called for room service just yet.

"How about this? You and I spend some time together. Your choice. We can stay here or we can go out. Besides I still have to prove to you that I'm not the guy that said that to you yesterday." said Louis and i couldn't help as the blush sprang to my cheeks.

"I told you it was okay Louis couples fight. Besides i don't feel like leaving the room. Karmen Champagne will not continue to be everyone else's punchline." There it was i had let it slip. For as long as i could remember there was someone who always had a problem with me. whether it be the way i looked, how i dressed, however I did my make-up or just me as a whole, it was always a problem. I was always talked about. I was always the joke and to make matters worse i was even the punchline. However, no ever said anything to stop it and i had to fend for myself.

"You guys go ahead. I'll stay back with her." said Louis. It wasn't a question, but it wasn't s much a suggestion either. However, they all did as told before biding me good-bye. "So what's with the papers and video cameras?" he asked.

i shrugged. "Yesterday hit me hard and I decided it was about time i got my YouStar channel back up."

"Are you singing a cover?"

"No, um i actually wrote something new. Want to play the piano for me while i strum the guitar. Once it's done we can upload it."

"Sure, why not?"

2 hours later


"Hello, I'm Karmen Champagne and this right here is of course Louis Tomlinson. I wrote this song because yesterday i was bullied on live radio and it was made to seem okay. Bullying is not okay and i shouldn't have to be ashamed of myself or how i look because it doesn't appeal to others. I am beautiful in my own way. I hope you enjoy this is 'Beautiful'. Louis started on the guitar as i softly began to strum the guitar.

Don't look at me
Everyday is so wonderful
Then suddenly
It's hard to breathe
Now and then I get insecure
From all the pain
I'm so ashamed
I am beautiful
No matter what they say
Words can't bring me down
I am beautiful
In every single way
Yes words can't bring me down
Oh no
So don't you bring me down today
To all your friends you're delirious
So consumed
In all your doom, ooh
Trying hard to fill the emptiness
The pieces gone
Left the puzzle undone
Ain't that the way it is
You're beautiful
No matter what they say
Words can't bring you down
Oh no
You're beautiful
In every single way
Yes words can't bring you down
Oh no
So don't you bring me down today
No matter what we do (no matter what we do)
No matter what we say (no matter what we say)
We're the song inside the tune (yeah, oh yeah)
Full of beautiful mistakes
And everywhere we go (and everywhere we go)
The sun will always shine (the sun will always, always, shine)
And tomorrow we might awake
On the other side
We're beautiful
No matter what they say
Yes words won't bring us down
Oh no
We are beautiful
In every single way
Yes words can't bring us down
Oh no
So don't you bring me down today
Oh, oh
Don't you bring me down today
Don't you bring me down, ooh
Today


I hoped you enjoyed the song. Thank you." i turned off the camera and burst into tears as Louis just held me. That was one of the hardest things I've ever had to do and i put my all into it. Just as I was calming down i heard my phone bing alerting me to a new comment. As soon as i read it i was in tears all over again.

Almanac1: The song would've been better if Lilac had sung it. Besides the only thing i could focus on was your fatass face. don't you know that the camera adds ten pounds?


I think it was time i stopped being Louis's beard. I couldn't handle this all over again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it sucks. i felt bad for having you guys wait so long. feedback is always welcomed. ( might changed the title)

For those of you who don't understand, this is a fanfic, but its more about her overcoming everything and not just the fact that she's Louis beard. that's only part of it.