‹ Prequel: True Feelings
Status: In writing

It Only Takes One Mistake

Chapter 4

Ciara - Gerard... you haven't left my house for a week, are you supposed to be at training?!
Gerard - I called out sick so I could stay longer.
Ciara - What a surprise...
Gerard - You seem angry about that.
Ciara - Why would I be angry that my ex is staying at my house for over a week and feels like it's his house?! That's such a stupid reason right?!
Gerard - I get that your uncomfortable of me being here, but listen you need to forget your feelings right now and think about our son.

Was he joking or what? I swear if this was a joke I'm gonna punch him.

Ciara - What did you just say?
Gerard - I said you need to control your feelings for me so you could focus on our son a bit.
Ciara - You think I have feelings for you? You are seriously a moron.
Gerard - Of course you do. I have feelings for you and you have feelings for me so you should really stop "hanging out" with other men and be with me so we could rise our son together.
Ciara - Like literally Gerard, this was the most stupidest thing I have ever heard from you and I'm sick of you ordering me around. This is my fucking house and you should be glad I have even let you in.
Gerard - Stop being such a priss.
Ciara - Get the fuck out Gerard.

I went to get a broom and I quickly started chasing him out of the house.

Gerard - What are you doing?! I was just joking.
Ciara - I don't care! Get out!

I pushed him out outside and quickly locked the door. I walked away and I heard him banging the door and yelling.

Ciara - If you bang the door one more time I'm calling the police!

Ahh silence. Finally. Diego was watching TV, but I'm sure he noticed what just happened.

Diego - Where did daddy go?
Ciara - Daddy had to go home.
Gerard - No I don't.

I turned around and Gerard stood inside near the open window.

Ciara - I said get out Gerard and I'n not kidding!
Gerard - I just want to talk. No funny stuff now.
Ciara - What do you want to talk about? Everything is sorted out.
Gerard - For you, but not for me.
Ciara - Fine let's go upstairs.

What does he even want to talk about? To me everything is fine the way it is. We sat down in my room.

Gerard - I wanted to talk about us.
Ciara - What about us?
Gerard - I want another chance Ciara.
Ciara - Geri we talked about this.
Gerard - I know, but I don't care. I really want another chance with you, I love you Ciara and I want us to rise our son like a family.
Ciara - Gerard you know I love, but I can't.
Gerard - You can't or you just don't want to?

I stayed silent because of not knowing what to say. I really can't believe he wants another chance and I can't really do that.

Gerard - You don't even know what you want.
Ciara - I'm with Sergio now.
Gerard - I can tell that your with him because he wants that, but do you want that?
Ciara - That's none of your business Gerard.
Gerard - I'm just saying that you don't love him. You love me Ciara.
Ciara - Oh really?
Gerard - I can see it in your eyes Cia, you can deny it all you want, but you know that's the truth.
Ciara - What does that even change Gerard? It doesn't make an excuse for what you did.
Gerard - You're just living on it aren't you?
Ciara - Why shouldn't I?
Gerard - Because it's the past. Now your just thinking that I'm some horrible person and you know I'm not. Do you know how I felt after a week I decided that I made a mistake and I went to look for you just to find out that you left Barcelona? In my opinion you did the horrible thing and not me, but you just don't realize that do you? You don't want people to blame you for everything, but get this. Other people have feelings too Ciara so stop thinking only about yourself...

And with that he stood up and left. I just stayed still in shock and wanting to cry which I did eventually. After like 30 minutes I realized that I should check up on Diego. I washed my face quickly and went downstairs. Surprisingly Gerard was watching the TV with Diego.

Gerard - I decided to watch Diego because it seemed you weren't going to come back for a while.

He got up and put on his jacket.

Gerard - So I better get going.
Diego - Where is daddy going?
Gerard - Daddy is going home to Barcelona.
Diego - Why?
Gerard - Well I have to go train there.
Diego - I'll miss you...
Gerard - I'll miss you too.

He kissed him on the forehead and went to the door.

Ciara - Gerard.
Gerard - Hm?
Ciara - Thank you. For everything.

He just smiled and left. He was so right. It was selfish of me to leave and I just searched for a person I could put the blame on and just now he made me realize it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you Jayme112234 and FootieJo for your comments! :)