‹ Prequel: True Feelings
Status: In writing

It Only Takes One Mistake

Chapter 7

Gerard's POV

Leo - How is she?
Gerard - She's the same Leo...
Leo - No sign of her waking up?
Gerard - None...
Leo - Come on Gerard... you gotta get out of here, you have stayed here for two weeks and there is no sign of her waking up at all.
Gerard - How could you even say that? She's not dead or anything and when she wakes up I'm here to be right by her side. I love her Leo...
Leo - I know you love her Gerard and I love her too, but you need to go home...
Gerard - You don't love her the way I do... you wouldn't understand.
Leo - Of course I understand Gerard. Okay if you really wanna stay here then stay, but just know that there's chance that won't wake up.
Gerard - Go Lionel...

Leo stood up and left, but I kept looking at Ciara's pale face. What if he is right? What if she doesn't wake up? What would I do then? Tears started to drop from my eyes... I can't imagine my life without her now. She has so much to do... She has a little son that needs his mother. If she dies she won't get married as she always wished, it's her dream. Oh Cia... it's all my fault, if I didn't made you leave Barcelona none of this would be happening. Why did I need to be so stupid? I took her hand and started to cry more and more while looking down and I didn't even noticed that Sergio came with Diego.

Diego - Why is mommy sleeping?
Sergio - Mommy is very tired Diego and she needs to sleep.
Diego - When will she wake up?
Sergio - I don't know...

Both of them sat down next to me and I felt that Sergio was looking at me.

Sergio - How are you feeling?
Gerard - I feel like all of this is my fault... if I would of been good to her none of this would of happen.

Sergio tired convincing me that it wasn't my fault, but I didn't pay attention to him and just kept my eyes on Ciara. She looks so calm and beautiful, I don't even care about all the machines that are attached to her, she will always be beautiful to me no matter what. Sergio gave Diego a toy to play so that we could talk in private.

Gerard - Any news on Antonio?
Sergio - He's in the same situation as Ciara, but the doctors say that there is a good chance for him to wake up.
Gerard - Of course. It's always the bad guys that get a second chance at life...
Sergio - Don't be bothered by what the doctor said, I'm sure Ciara will wake up.

I just smiled at his response, but didn't look at him.

Sergio - So what are you going to do if she doesn't wake up? I mean with Diego.
Gerard - What is there to do Sergio? Of course I'm going to raise Diego... he is my son and he deserves the best so I am going to try hard for him and Ciara. I wouldn't want to let her down.
Sergio - Don't talk like she is already dead Geri.
Gerard - Well how am I supposed to talk Sergio?! I'm sitting here in the hospital for two weeks and watching how the love of life is slowly dying!
Sergio - Keep your voice down, you want Diego to hear?
Gerard - I'm sorry... I just don't feel well at all...
Sergio - It's alright. None of us do.

After that he didn't spoke and both us just looked at how calm Ciara looked. I wished she would wake now, I miss her so much and I just want to kiss her.

Gerard - She looks beautiful doesn't she?
Sergio - She really does. No matter the situation she will always look beautiful.
Gerard - You are lucky to have her Sergio...
Sergio - Listen Gerard, I have been thinking about this and I decided that I will back off if she wakes up. I can see that both of you love each other with everything you got and I don't want to get in the middle of that, but promise that you will get her.

This made me genuinely happy and relieved knowing that I won't need to fight Sergio for her.

Gerard - I will I promise. And thank you for giving me another chance with her.
Sergio - You deserve it, but don't mess it up Pique and I'm serious.
Gerard - I won't.

He stood up and patted my back then took Diego and left the room. I took Cia's hand once again and started whispering our memories together... I know she can't hear me, but I like to remember those moments myself because that gives me hope that I will have the pleasure to repeat them with her so now I need to wait for her to come back from wherever she is...

Ciara's POV

Uhh I feel so dizzy... What the hell happened? Where am I? Why is everything white in here? This is so weird? Am I dead or something?

Pablo - You're not dead sweetie.

I turned right and saw...

Ciara - Dad? How? What are you doing here?
Melanie - Don't ask silly questions Ciara...
Ciara - Mom? Oh my god I've missed both of you so much.
Pablo - We missed you too Cia.

I can't believe I'm talking to my parents once again! I feel so happy ahhh!

Melanie - Do you know where are you?
Ciara - Actually no.
Pablo - You are dead Ciara.
Ciara - I'm dead?
Melanie - Yes, but not for long. You are going to wake up from this coma?
Ciara - I'm in coma?
Pablo - Listen Ciara, we are here to tell you that once you are awake it will be very hard for you, there are going to be lots of challenges, but don't give up and just know that we love you and we are the proudest parents ever.

I didn't even get to respond because everything went black, but I started to hear someone talking and I could tell it was a man. I started to feel very soar and I even didn't noticed that my eyes went open.

Gerard - Ciara?! You are awake!
Ciara - Huh? Who are you?
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you FootieJo, Hockeykid40 and Jayme112234 for your comments! :)