How did this ever happen

But eww

"I wanna see Daddy skate." Leana said.
"Me too." James agreed.
"Mmkay." Bam mumbled.
------------------------------------------------------

No One's POV

When they finally got in the car Ryan was driving, Dave had shotgun, Bam and Jackie had the back seat. It was about an hour car ride to the skate park. On the way they hooked up Jackie's I-pod to the radio so they could listen. About half way through the ride Jackie began to feel tired again so she had Ryan stop at a store to get energy drinks and Gobstoppers. After about two cans of energy drinks and a box of Gobstoppers Jackie really had to pee.

Bam's POV

"Come on guys, I really have to pee." Jackie whinned and did a little dance in the seat.
"Haha. No. You should have thought about before the two energy drinks." Dave shouted.
"Hmph. Please can we stop somewhere? I really have to go. I'll go in the car." Jackie threathened.
"Fine. You win. Only cause this car just cleaned after Bam." Ryan said and pulled into some store.
Ryan didn't even park and Jackie ran out of the car and into the store. About ten minutes later she came out with a peice of paper. When she got back in the car everyone gave her some kind of confused look.
"What?" Jackie asked.
"Why do you have a peice of paper?" Dave asked.
"Well, I asked where the bathroom was but they said I coulnd't use it and I asked why and th person said I had to work there and then-" Jackie explained then got cut off by Dave.
"You had to use your super sexy powers to let them let you use it. Or you were like ohh and pushed your boobs up more then your brother's liking and was all like OMFG I HAVE BOOBS! then they let you use it."
"Again, my sister you're talking about. I don't want to hear that." Ryan screamed.
"But, come on. She fucking hot." Dave aruged and pointed at Jackie.
"Um thank you?" Jackie said very confused.

Jackie's POV

"So, how did you go to the bathroom?" Dave asked.
"Dave, it's called I have boobs and revealing shirts." I explained.
"Oh, how come you never do that for me?" Dave asked.
"Because I don't want to." I answered.
"But why not? You are like my best girl friend. I want to see them." Dave begged.
"No." I stated.
"Then how come Bam gets to see them?" Dave asked.
"Because, umm. He is way cooler then you." I said.
"Oh burn." Ryan said.
"But thats no fair. I want to be as cool and Bam." Dave pretened to be hurt.
"Bammy when I grow up I want to be just like you." Dave said in a five year old voice.
"Aww, Bammy he wants to be just like you." I said and leaned over and kind of fell on his lap.
"Yay! We're here." Dave screamed.
"Yay?" I said.
This should be fun I thought.

After almost the whole day of skateing and me having to watch it we finally got home. When we got home we all basically ran to the couch. So this is how we ended up siting; Me ontop of Bam who is on top of Dave and Ryan sparwled across me. Pretty awarkd if you walked in. After about ten minutes of getting seated we ended up being seated like this; Dave, me, Bam and Ryan. Again awarked. After random TV shows Dave went upstairs to go to sleep. He praticaly lives at my house. Another hour later Ryan went up to bed and gave me a 'don't do anything stupid' look. I just nodded and went back to paying attention to the TV. We were watching Scarred or something like that. It was like how people do tricks and how they went wrong and it was gross yet I couldn't look away. I was sitting on the couch in a ball with my head on Bam's shoulder/chest. On the TV I just saw some guy trying to jump down eight stairs then land on a flat then go down another eight stairs. All of sudden you saw him falling and landing on his ankle and heard it crack. I screamed and buried my head into Bam's chest.

"That is so gross but really cool." Bam said and wrapped his arms around me.
"But ew." Was all I said.