Status: one shot!

It's Not Just Jenga, Kellin

001/001

Vic walks into his apartment, head throbbing and eyes sore. As soon as the darkness encloses around him he feels at ease for the first time that day. Long days at work are stressful, but they’re even worse when you have your boss breathing down your neck about a project that’s overdue. He feels bad for postponing its launch, but he’s a perfectionist and wants everything to be right. Mark, his boss, doesn’t seem to understand the meaning of the word ‘unfinished’ and it’s frustrating.

Vic loves his job but he cannot stand Mark.

On most days he can handle the strain, but there’s just something about today that doesn’t feel right with him. When work ends, instead of meeting up with his friends at the café as promised, he chooses to head back to his empty apartment. There’s not much to do at this time of night, especially when he’s alone, but it’s better than letting the stress eat away at him so he tries watching television for a while and plays around on the internet. Nothing seems to help. There’s usually only one thing that brings him out of these funks he gets into, but it is Thursday night and Kellin bar tends on Thursday nights so that’s out of the question.

As hard as it is, Vic forces himself to unwind and wills the tension of the day to melt away. After he eats dinner, which consists of stuffed shells from the night before and a shot of tequila, he puts on his pajamas and goes back to the television.

He’s sitting on the couch, engrossed in some stupid show about ghost hunting when the front door opens. His heart jumps into his throat, scared shitless and thinking about changing his tune (okay ghosts are totally real now) until he looks over and sees a familiar face.

“Kellin?” he asks once his heart rate slows down. Relief and concern both fill him. “What are you doing here? Shouldn’t you be at work?”

Kellin takes a moment and breathes in slowly, calmly and it’s kind of scary. Kellin’s a big ball of energy on most days. He’s never this calm. A look of hesitancy washes over his face before it quickly disappears and his whole demeanor changes. He suddenly looks confident as he stands tall.

“I quit my job, Vic,” he states like it’s the most obvious thing in the world, sliding his jacket off his thin frame to reveal a black t-shirt underneath.

“What?” Vic sits forward a little, slipping his feet off the coffee table and turning off the TV, shocked by Kellin’s confession. “What happened?”

“My boss is a pervert,” the younger grumbles in irritation, reaching down to undo the laces of his shoes. “When he called me into his office this evening I thought it would be to talk about the request I made last week about bringing back some of the old brands we used to carry that the customers have been asking for, but no. He used the opportunity to feel me up. And then proposed that we have sex.”

“Excuse me?” Vic snorts in disgust, angry and offended. He’s met Kellin’s boss a few times before at parties where Kellin has always introduced Vic as his boyfriend.

“I mean, honestly,” Kellin continues, talking fast and taking a seat next to Vic on the couch. “Who does he even think he is? He knows I have a boyfriend. But even if I didn’t, does he really think he would have a chance with me? I have to do some serious reevaluating here. I’m a solid ten and he’s a four at best. In what world would a ten go for a four? Am I missing something?”

Vic laughs this time, shaking his head. Kellin is so unbelievably cocky but there’s something about it that he just loves. It is kind of sexy and he’s glad Kellin is so confident in himself.

“I have half a mind to go down there and kick that guy’s ass,” Vic grunts, easily thinking about six different ways to put Matty in the hospital, but before anything can get too graphic Kellin stops him.

“Just leave it. I quit. I’m sorry, I know we need the money, but I refuse to work for someone like that. I’ll go to the bar downtown tomorrow. They love me there. I can easily get a job,” Kellin reasons. He knows he has to help Vic bring in money and he feels bad about making a decision on impulse, but he also knows that Vic understands the situation and he would want Kellin to feel safe first and foremost.

“Of course,” Vic smiles, sliding a comforting arm around the boy’s shoulders and pulling him close. “Are you sure you’re alright?”

“I’m fine. Promise,” Kellin pecks Vic’s lips, smiling a little when they pull apart. “Now how was your day? What happened? Something did. I can tell. You’re all tense.”

Vic frowns a little at Kellin’s comment, but nods his head in agreement. He’s tense alright.

“It’s been a rough day,” he sighs dejectedly. “Mark is up my ass about this new marketing campaign.”

“Up your ass, huh?” Kellin shifts in his seat, leaning back a little. “That’s weird. You don’t let anyone up your ass. Not even me.”

“Kellin,” Vic warns, but the boy only smiles. “I said maybe one day,” he says quietly.

“One day?” Kellin laughs. “We’re not getting any younger, Vic!”

“Shut up,” Vic whines and drops the subject entirely.

Kellin sighs, his smile fading into a frown knowing now is not the appropriate time for jokes. Vic needs reassurance and a little something to take the edge off.

“But really,” the pale boy murmurs, “I’m sorry work is stressing you out so much lately.” He lightly pushes Vic against the back of the couch and leans into him, rubbing a hand comfortingly up and down his chest. “Let me help you relax. Take your mind off it,” he whispers, voice low and sultry.

Vic melts a little at the sound (and the way Kellin seems so eager to take care of him considering what happened at work).

Pleased with his effect, Kellin smiles. Vic’s eyes are no longer filled with irritation, but instead that usual fondness Kellin sees whenever Vic usually stares at him. That makes his heart warm up a little and he brings his hand to Vic’s face, tracing the warm skin gently before pulling him in for a kiss. Their lips touch and it’s soft and slow, a perfect combination.

“You’re too good to me, Kels,” Vic says before capturing his lips again.

The kisses, although passionate, stay mild, smooth lips slotting, and a subtle brush of the tongue on Kellin’s part that threatens to push it from sweet to daring. It doesn’t go further than simple kissing though, only Vic’s hand on Kellin’s waist as their lips connect.

The eldest pulls away a little, putting a stop to the kiss but keeping his face close. His tongue flicks across his lips, smiling at the taste still lingering and he gets an idea. This night is turning out better than he expected it to, so he wants to draw it out a little bit more and really enjoy it.

“I want to try something,” Vic states, catching the attention of Kellin who has been staring at him intensely this whole time. He’s ready to explain when Kellin practically crawls into his lap, making himself comfortable.

“Anything you want,” he pauses before smirking, “Daddy.”

No,” Vic insists, putting an end to Kellin’s teasing immediately. “Not that.”

Kellin gives a playful little pout before giggling and falling back to his spot on the couch. Though he always insists he’s never serious when he calls Vic ‘Daddy’, Vic’s convinced that the boy has a secret kink. He’s not grossed out by it or anything, and he never makes fun of Kellin when he says it even jokingly, it’s just not something that he’s up for. Yet.

Rolling his eyes, he gives Kellin one more kiss on the lips before he’s getting up and going to the closet in the hallway. Kellin groans when Vic leaves, missing his attention already.

“I thought I was getting laid!” He calls out, pouting as his boyfriend turns around to face him again. That is where Kellin plans on going with this whole I’ll-make-you-feel-better thing.

Vic laughs and bites back a smile. “Don’t worry you are, but I was thinking we could play a game,” he says.

“I like games,” Kellin counters, his interest piqued.

“I know you do,” there’s an edge to Vic’s voice and Kellin shivers just thinking about it. “You’ve played Jenga before, right?”

At that, Kellin’s shoulders deflate and he sends Vic a glare. “You want us to play Jenga?” He deadpans. “Oh, Vic, I love it when you talk dirty to me.”

“Shut up you shit,” Vic snaps at the sarcasm, standing on his tiptoes to reach the top shelf of the closet. “It’s not just Jenga, Kellin,” he offers, finally coming into contact with what he’s searching for and giving a small cheer in success.

He hides the game behind his back, closing the doors to the closet discretely, and walks back over to where Kellin is sprawled out on the couch. He stops just in front of the coffee table and brings one hand forward to push the tequila bottle to the opposite side.

“Vic, what are you doing?” Kellin asks coming into a full upright position to try and peek behind his boyfriend’s back.

Instead of making Kellin wait any longer, Vic shows him what he’s hiding, revealing a thick black box with cursive red letters scribbled over the front. He doesn’t say anything before opening the top and dumping the little wooden planks down onto the glass.

Kellin frowns as they scatter, noticing a few things different. The first is definitely the packaging. The box this game comes in is absolutely ridiculous and not at all as mysterious as the creator had hoped and two, there seem to be words or something printed on each of the little pieces.

Curious, he leans forward and grabs one, inspecting it carefully. Vic watches with his lip caught between his teeth, eager for Kellin’s response which comes in the form of his eyes widening, left eyebrow quirked to show he’s definitely intrigued.

Give a lapdance, the block reads.

“Vic?” Kellin says, unable to keep the smile off his lips. “What is this?”

“It’s like sexy Jenga,” the older shrugs, reaching down to pick a block up of his own.

69 for 30 seconds

He nibbles at his lip and drops the block back into the pile, taking Kellin’s and doing the same.

“It’s kind of different, but I want to have a little fun with you tonight. And I want this to be about you, too, not just me,” Vic clarifies.

Kellin is silent and the look on his face is unreadable. “So, let me get this straight,” he says as he stands. “You want to play this game with me instead of fucking. Am I correct in that assumption?”

“Not necessarily instead of,” Vic corrects him. “More like prior to.”

Kellin sighs something long and heavy and Vic fears that maybe his suggestion is a mistake. Is this even a little too weird for Kellin, the man who once told their friends that he let Vic fuck him in a library? It isn’t until the other boy breaks out into a grin, nodding his head vigorously, that Vic feels relief.

“Let’s do it,” Kellin smirks, reaching a hand forward and latching onto Vic’s shirt. He drags the two of the them down into a sitting position in front of the small table and lets go of Vic, hands frantically spreading the pieces around and mixing them together.

“Have you played this before?” Kellin asks suspiciously, interested in how Vic even heard about this game. Until today Kellin was unaware anything like it existed.

“No, of course not,” Vic is honest with him. He’s never played, but he gets bored at work sometimes. And when he’s bored he likes to explore the internet. He blames it on his job. They’re always playing games at the office. Non-sexual ones that is, but games nonetheless and it gives Vic ideas. “I just did my research,” he adds to put Kellin’s mind at ease.

Accepting that answer, Kellin turns his focus back to the planks. In regular Jenga, you pull the blocks from the tower and then stack them back on top without knocking it down. This game is no different except now when you pull a block, you have to do whatever activity is written on it. Simple stuff.

“Who goes first?” Kellin questions after the initial tower is built. His hands rest on the table, fingers tapping rapidly in excitement.

“Why don’t you?” Vic gives him a smile, placing his hands behind himself and leaning back.

Kellin stops tapping.

“Really?”

Vic doesn’t say anything; he just keeps his smile wide.

“Alright,” Kellin sits straight and cracks his neck, exhaling slowly and carefully using his slender fingers to slide a block straight through the middle of the tower. It falls onto the table and Kellin grabs it.

His eyes sweep over it once and a small smile appears on his lips. Without saying a word, he puts it back on top of the tower and sits up on his knees, glancing over at Vic who is giving him an expression that says well?

“It just told me to make out with you,” he explains, taking note of the way Vic’s nose scrunches in displeasure. “Don’t worry baby, I’ll make it worth it,” he purrs in his ear, locking eyes with the older man and smirking.

Vic swallows thickly and unfolds his legs as his boyfriend crawls into his lap yet again, Kellin’s thighs fitting nicely over his. He takes the opportunity to slide his palms up and over them, unable to keep his hands to himself, and locks eyes with the boy who is sensually biting his lip. Vic gives a little squeeze, already feeling somewhat turned on. It’s the look on Kellin’s face that does it. He’s just so sexy without even trying and Vic can’t stand it.

Kellin leans forward grazing his lips against Vic’s once, just to tease, earning a growl and Vic’s hand on the small of his back, pulling him closer. His eyes flutter closed and he does it again, sliding his arms across Vic’s shoulders for comfort.

“Don’t tease me,” Vic breathes, tilting his head up but Kellin pulls back before their lips can touch.

“Don’t be so fun to tease,” Kellin mutters back, pecking the corner of Vic’s mouth.

Vic glares up at him and grabs the back of his head with his free hand, forcefully closing the distance between them and slotting Kellin’s lips with his own. He feels Kellin sigh and smiles into the kiss, closing his eyes as he gets more into it.

Kellin moans and sucks Vic’s lip between his teeth, quite enjoying the tiny gasp that comes from his counterpart as he nibbles at the tender skin. Vic’s plump lips feel like heaven against his, and he opens his mouth slightly, just enough for Vic’s tongue to flick in.

At this point Kellin is ready to just strip off his clothes and have Vic bend him over the couch. For some reason though, the other male is just so into this game so he doesn’t try anything, just deepens the kiss and arches his back so his crotch ruts against Vic’s, earning a muffled cry.

The kiss gets heated and soon his fingers have a mind of their own and end up in Vic’s hair, tugging and pulling as their lips work faster, heavy panting filling the empty spaces.

Vic holds in a groan as Kellin grinds against him again. They’re getting carried away, but he can’t stop biting at his boyfriend’s soft lips. It’s a whimper that pulls Vic back into reality. Kellin’s desperate whine makes him stop the little make out session, although it’s the last thing he wants to do.

“Kels,” he breathes, flustered. “The g-game. We have to finish the game.”

With swollen lips Kellin nods, pressing his fingers to his mouth and crawling off of Vic. He gives a shy smile and sits back in his spot, out of Vic’s way so he can reach. His lips still tingling.

Vic decides not to be brave and takes a block from a relatively safe spot because where would the fun be if he knocks the tower down right away? The block easily comes out and when Vic has his breathing steady once again, he reads.

“Fo-,” he starts to say but stops when an idea pops into his head. Looking at a confused Kellin he excuses himself and gets up, keeping the game piece tight in his hand. Kellin doesn’t follow, nor does he look back as Vic enters the kitchen, which he’s thankful for.

Opening the fridge, Vic easily finds what he needs. There on the bottom shelf is the chocolate Reddi-wip. He grabs the can and quickly makes his way back to the living room where the beautiful boy is waiting for him.

“What were you doing?” Kellin demands looking irritated.

“Nothing, close your eyes,” Vic replies.

“No,” Kellin is stubborn but one harsh glare from Vic and he’s doing as he’s told, scoffing but closing his eyes.

Vic pops off the cap and plops a dollop of the topping on the tip of Kellin’s nose. The younger boy jumps and immediately opens his eyes, going cross-eyed to see what Vic had just done.

The Mexican stifles a giggle, enthralled with how adorable the boy in front of him looks, eyes wide and confused. He then leans forward and licks it off like it’s nothing while Kellin just sits there patiently waiting for an explanation.

“Food,” Vic says with the taste of chocolate dancing on his tongue.

“Oh,” Kellin whispers, corners of his eyes crinkling as he laughs.

He watches Vic shake the can and then spray some of the substance onto his finger. The laughing stops as the look on Vic’s face changes, playful to something wicked. As if he knows what’s coming, Kellin leans forward and Vic drags his finger across his lips. The boy tries not to moan and when Vic nods his head for Kellin to open his mouth he obliges, swirling his tongue around the tip of Vic’s finger and sucking the cream right off.

It’s dirtier than it should be, but that’s what Vic wants. He wants a show, so Kellin gives him one, bobbing his head slowly as he sucks on his finger.

When he’s positive the chocolate is gone, he stops and Vic pulls his hand back. There’s still some of the cream around Kellin’s mouth so Vic angles his body closer and swipes his tongue over those pretty pink lips.

A blush dusts Kellin’s cheeks. If the make out session before didn’t get him excited, this sure as hell did. There’s just something about food play that he loves.

“Take off your shirt,” Vic demands in a husky tone.

Kellin’s body goes hot at the thought of what is about to happen and he hastily peels off the tight fitted tee. Vic is already shaking the can again, bringing it to Kellin’s chest, forcing him to tilt his head back while Vic sprays a line along his collarbone. The substance is cold on his skin, but that discomfort is soon replaced by Vic’s warm tongue darting out and lapping up the cream.

His breathing goes shallow and he closes his eyes, enjoying the way Vic’s mouth sucks on his skin. Little goosebumps pop up on his chest and Vic notices, trailing his lips down and nipping at the flesh here and there.

“Vic!” Kellin gasps as he bites down on a particularly sensitive spot. He feels Vic’s warm breath fan across him as the bastard laughs and he almost rolls his eyes, but refrains.

“Lay down baby,” Vic encourages, pushing against Kellin’s chest so he falls back gently, rewarding him with a “good boy” when he’s in position.

The can still in his hand, Vic draws a line with the chocolate down the center of Kellin’s pale body. Sensitive to the cold, Kellin claws at the floor. He doesn’t stop squirming until Vic drops the Reddi-wip, stopping his design at the area above his navel.

“Please,” Kellin manages to whimper pathetically, raising his hips off the floor only to have them pushed down.

“Patience love,” Vic murmurs, dipping his head down and licking up some of the whipped cream. Kellin moans, throwing his head back. So Vic continues, moving his tongue in an upward motion to clean it all up while his boyfriend writhes beneath him.

The sugariness of the chocolate invades Vic’s senses, but Kellin tastes just as sweet. He swallows it all and presses a swift kiss to the patch of skin just above Kellin’s jeans which makes him groan. It’s cute, honestly, and Vic wants nothing more than to continue but the game just keeps getting better and he’s eager to see what else can happen.

Getting into his previous position, he helps Kellin sit up. Although the boy is a little shaken up and a lot turned on, he knows it’s his turn so with slightly trembling hands he daringly pushes a block from the bottom, catching it before it can fall on the table.

“Whatever your partner wants,” Kellin breathes reading it over and setting it back on top of the tower. He turns to Vic. “What do you want?”

Kellin pretty much knows the answer already, but he decides to be good and ask anyway.

“Well,” Vic hums, pretending to think it over, “I would like to feel your pretty little mouth on me.”

And like that, Kellin’s thoughts are confirmed. He nods and proceeds to do what Vic just did to him, placing his hands against his chest and pushing the other boy down onto his back. Vic goes willingly and lets Kellin take control.

Blowjobs are definitely the pale boy’s specialty and he takes pride in the fact that he can make Vic come quickly. Maybe he’s a bit of a slut, but he likes giving head so this is just as much of a reward for one as it is for the other.

Eager to watch, Vic sits up on his elbows and keeps his eyes peeled on Kellin’s raven hair, running his fingers through it encouragingly. Kellin slides his hands up Vic’s thighs, stopping at the waistband of the pants he’s wearing and dips his fingers beneath the fabric. Lifting his head, he gives Vic a smirk, leaning down and nipping at the only sliver of skin visible from where the Mexican’s shirt had rolled up.

That’s all the incentive Vic needs to tug on Kellin’s hair harder, encouraging him to do more with his mouth. Giggling, the other boy begins to undo the knot in the strings and, once it’s loose, he sits back urging Vic to lift his hips so he can pull the garment down. He’s not surprised when Vic’s hard cock flops onto his stomach. He’s used to the older man forgoing boxers when he sleeps and it makes things a lot easier.

“So hard for me already, huh?” Kellin asks, rubbing his hand over Vic’s length. “Wow, I really got you going. All we did so far was kiss.”

“Shut up,” Vic hisses, throwing his head back a little when Kellin squeezes him. “And we did more than that.”

Shrugging, the boy drops the subject and retracts his hand, changing positions so his face is level with Vic’s crotch. He licks his lips as he drags his nails up Vic’s inner thighs, moaning to himself at the sight before him. Vic looks incredible in his vulnerable position, tip of his dick glistening with precum and Kellin just needs to taste him.

Without a warning, Kellin licks a long stripe up the underside of Vic’s cock. He hears a small gasp so he does it again, stopping to flick his tongue across the tip. He does it one more time before digging his fingers into Vic’s thighs and taking him into his mouth without any help from his hands.

Vic groans as a wet heat surrounds him, the temptation to buck his hips upwards strong. He makes the mistake of glancing down just in time to see Kellin swirl his tongue around the head and his shaky arms give out. Silky strands of dark hair brush against his thighs as Kellin goes back down, sliding his lips along the rest of Vic’s length, taking as much as he can, which happens to be a lot.

Vic doesn’t need to tell him to do anything; Kellin already knows what pleases him and to prove himself, he starts bobbing his head up and down slowly, occasionally making eye contact with Vic which honestly just sends the older boy into a fit. He loves the way Kellin looks, big blue eyes staring up at him innocently while pretty pink lips stretch over his dick. It’s beautiful and Vic has to stop himself from holding Kellin’s head in place and fucking his face.

“Kell,” Vic breathes, already feeling that warmth building up in his stomach. “Kellin, I’m gonna come.”

Hearing Vic’s little cry, Kellin bobs his head faster, adding his hand to the mix to bring Vic to the edge quickly. He effortlessly slides Vic down his throat and Vic nearly screams when he feels Kellin swallow around him. He’s right there, so close, and with the way Kellin’s sucking he knows he’ll come at any second.

That’s why he curses, screaming “fuck!” when Kellin pulls off of him, leaving him hanging.

“Babe,” Vic pleas desperately, “Babe come on, what are you doing?”

“Do you want to come, Vic?” Kellin taunts, picking up the pace of his hand.

Vic nods almost too quickly, biting his lip in anticipation.

Kellin smiles and leans down to press a kiss to his tip.

“I want you to come, too,” he says, “Want to taste you. Come in my mouth, Vic.”

And Vic follows Kellin’s orders. The second Kellin’s lips wrap around him again, Vic is shooting into his mouth, throwing his head back as he moans, Kellin swallowing everything.

He bobs his head a few more times making sure Vic is done and then pulls off, wiping his mouth with the back of his hand.

“That was fun,” he says with a grin.

“Fuck,” is all Vic is able to pant out.

“It’s your turn,” Kellin points out, but Vic is still lying on his back feeling the aftershocks of his orgasm rush through him.

“Come on Viccy,” he encourages, grabbing Vic’s hand and helping him sit up, his pants still around his ankles. “Your move.”

Vic feels almost dizzy as he sits up. He’s weak, that’s for sure, but he can’t stop now. Kellin still needs to be rewarded with something. He did say it would be about both of them.

That’s the only thing that’s pushing him through, sliding a block from the middle.

“Whatever I want to do to you,” Vic says, reading his task.

Kellin whines, slapping the block out of Vic’s hand.

“I thought this was supposed to be about me too,” Kellin teases. “So why is this turning out to be whatever you want?”

“Hey now, I wouldn’t write it off that fast. I do want to please you,” Vic assures him, resting his hand on Kellin’s thigh. “I always want to take care of my baby,” he adds.

Kellin raises an eyebrow.

“You know, that’s a very Daddy thing to say,” he points out.

“Kellin, I swear to God,” Vic groans, but still shifts his hand so his fingers are playing with the zip of Kellin’s jeans.

“Sorry,” the younger chuckles and zips his lips, allowing Vic to undo his pants.

He keeps silent as Vic slips a hand into his boxers and trails his fingers up the length of his dick. Blowing Vic made him incredibly hard so the feeling of his boyfriend’s warm hand touching him has his breathing irregular already.

Kellin shifts a little where he’s sitting, spreading his legs to give Vic better access. He’s starting with slow strokes which makes Kellin squirm and roll his hips upwards, pushing himself into Vic’s hand. He can’t help that he’s needy. His incredibly hot boyfriend just spent the last few minutes licking chocolate off his body.

Vic takes notice, and deciding this time not to be a tease, he flicks his wrist faster, squeezing his hand tighter to add just the right amount of pressure. Kellin shows his appreciation by hissing, in a good way. He rests his head back against the couch and stares up at the ceiling, mouth hanging open while Vic’s hand works him.

He almost falls apart when he feels Vic’s thumb dip into his slit, smearing the precum around to use as lubricant. It feels even better than before. Vic’s fingers are so gentle yet rough.

“Vic,” Kellin finds himself moaning, a surprise to him. Usually he can last a lot longer than this, but he’s already at his peak.

“Come for me Kels,” Vic challenges, working his hand that much faster and Kellin can’t hold back anymore, spilling into Vic’s hand as he’s jerked through his release.

“Can you just fuck me now?” Kellin asks, more than ready for the game to be over.

“Those aren’t the rules,” Vic tsks, and pulls his hand out of Kellin’s boxers, licking his fingers clean.

“Fuck the rules,” the boy mumbles in return but goes to take a block anyway. When he sees the words in front of him, his whole tune changes.

“Oh fuck yes,” he exclaims and reaches over to where his phone fell out of his pocket.

“What?” Vic asks.

“Take your shirt off,” Kellin demands ignoring the question.

Not wanting to argue, Vic does as requested and takes his shirt off, now completely naked.

“What?” he repeats.

“I get to take a nude photo of you,” Kellin grins, loving the idea. “Now come on, pose for me.”

“You’re ridiculous.”

“Fine,” Kellin sasses and opens his camera. “I like ‘em candid anyway.”

Vic just sighs and lets Kellin take a few photos, happy that it was something relatively simple so he could calm down a bit.

“Don’t you have enough? I’m not too fond of the idea of having my dick on your phone.” Vic grumbles, pushing Kellin’s phone holding hand away.

“I won’t show them to anyone, obviously,” Kellin states. “You’re for my eyes only.”

It’s not that Vic doesn’t trust him, because he does, he just feels weird about the whole thing.

“Pick your block, Vic,” Kellin orders, forcing him to drop the matter.

“You’re so bossy tonight. What’s gotten into you?” Vic questions, but smiles so Kellin knows he’s not serious.

“Not you,” Kellin whines, and points to the tower on the table. “Now pick.”

Throwing his hands up in defeat, Vic picks another block and snorts at the writing.

Instead of putting it back right away, he shows it to Kellin.

“Seriously?” the boy looks at Vic like he’s lost it. “You really want to do this?”

Vic glances down to the scribbles.

Body shots

“Yes,” he declares.

“Alright,” Kellin says with reluctance. “Fine. But you are not pouring it on me. You remember what happened when we did that at Tony’s house. Use a shot glass.”

Vic pokes his tongue out and recalls the night he and Kellin decided to do body shots off each other. It didn’t work out so well and Kellin whined about being sticky for the rest of the night.

“I’ll be right back,” Vic says, standing up. They already have the tequila from when Vic had it out earlier. Now he just has to find a lime wedge. And salt.

It doesn’t take long for him to find those items, his eagerness to try this again taking over. When he comes back, Kellin already has the lid screwed off the tequila bottle. Vic hands him the shot glass and Kellin pours out just enough, handing it back to Vic. He takes the lime and places it in his mouth, titling his head to the side so Vic can lick a stripe along his neck.

He shivers as Vic’s tongue flicks across his skin a few times, feeling just as good as he did when it was whipped cream he was licking off. What a wild night this turned out to be.

He’s pulled back to the present when he feels the salt coat his skin. It’s strange, but good and Vic seems to be enjoying himself. He pulls back and gives Kellin a soft kiss on the cheek, kissing his way down his jawline, stopping to bite and suck at the sensitive spot on Kellin’s neck.

The younger boy closes his eyes and enjoys the affection. Vic finally licks up the salt, sucking on Kellin’s neck for only a moment before he takes the shot, cringes and then presses his mouth to Kellin’s, taking the lime.

Of course, it doesn’t last long and Vic spits the citrus out, grabbing the back of Kellin’s head and crashing their lips together. It’s hot and messy and Kellin loves it because he knows Vic is slowly cracking. He pushes the older male away, though that doesn’t stop Vic from trailing his lips down to Kellin’s neck again.

Thinking it’ll be fine, Kellin goes to take his turn. However, as his shaky fingers go to slide a piece out of the tower, Vic bites and he slips, accidentally pushing it over. Vic stops kissing on his neck and looks back as the sound of blocks falling catches his attention.

“Shit,” Kellin whispers, looking back at Vic with wide eyes.

“Well,” the older shrugs.

“What now?” he asks.

Vic smirks and puts all of his attention back on Kellin.

“What do you think?”

A grin breaks out onto Kellin’s face and before Vic can react, he’s being pulled down to the floor with Kellin beneath him.

“Fuck me Daddy,” Kellin whispers and Vic groans.

“God damn it, Kellin.”
♠ ♠ ♠
This was a prompt written for the blog with Liz. If you read For Your Entertainment, I'm sorry that I haven't updated. I promise that I will, I've just been super busy and I'm halfway through finishing the chapter. That's why I decided to upload this just so you would have something from me!!

As always, if you have a request or something, you can send it to our blog (linked in the summary), but right now our requests are closed to give us time to catch up with everything!

Thanks for reading! There will kind of be a Part II, emphasis on kind of, because people have asked for a one shot with a legit daddy kink so I will be using these same characters. That won't be until I finish FYE though.

Once again, thanks! And sorry for this long note!!!