All Of The Times

The worst possible thing

"GET YOUR LAZY ASS DOWN HERE!" my dad yelled.
I sighed deeply, got out of my bed, and went down stairs only to see my father lying on the ground drunk, by the looks of it. Once I got close enough he pulled me to the ground so that I was beside him. He pulled out the pocket knife and made a deep slit in my arm. I cryed out in pain.
" SHUT UP YOU WHORE!!" he screamed in my face.
After a few more punches and cuts to my arms, he fell asleep with his arms around me. When I knew that he was out of it, I ran up to my room and started to pack. I only had one place I could go. My Aunt's.
My Aunt Donna lived in Belleville, New Jersey. She had been like a mother to me since my mother commited suicide. She cared, and knew that my Dad was an achoholic, but she didn't know how bad he had been lately.
It would take somewhere around an hour and a half to walk, and a half a hour to drive. Since I didn't want my dad to think that I ran away, I went on foot.
When I reached her house, I knocked on the door. She immediately answered as if she knew that I was coming. I walked in and saw three other people on the couch. There was a man, who I assumed to be my uncle, and two boys about my age. My aunt introduced us and I learned that there names were Gerard and Mikey. They where going to Belleville High, the same school that I would enroll in.
I followed my aunt into the kitchen and she asked me why I was there. I told her about the years with my dad and she understood right away. I knew that the worst possible thing that could happen would be that my dad would find me. I sure hoped that I was the lucky one, and that I would never have to see that horrible man ever again...
♠ ♠ ♠
ok as i said be for im not that great of a writer. So if you would give me feedback on how i am doing and maby some ideas! i could use them and i will give you partial credit. im srry that its so short but i promise that i will write alot more!
COMMENTS+IDEAS=FASTER UPDATES!
xoxo
kady