Status: pls help by keeping me motivated lmao

Rooftop to the Street

weedy little white kid

"Come on Kells, don't be so silly, it's not as if they bite." Tony said, smiling at my nervousness and pushing my shoulder forward as we walked towards the skate park.

"I know they don't bite, but what if they think I'm weird?" I asked, my small voice almost shook.

"Trust me, skater kids beg for attention, so a skinny little guy like you asking to take action shots of their "mad skills" then they'd jump at the chance to say yes. Don't worry man, I know most of the people here so they'll all be cool with you." Tony reassured me, turning around and pulling his 'serious face'.

"Come on, I'll introduce you to a few people" Tony patted my shoulder softly and lead me towards a group of kids. A few of them pointed and smiled, bringing him in for 'bro hugs' or whatever, barely even glancing at me.

"Guys, guys, settle down now. I'd like to introduce you to my good friend here, Kellin. He's here because he's doing an A-Level in Art, and needs a few pictures of you guys to take back to college and do some project that I barely know anything about. So yeah, who's up for modeling?" Tony announced. I was almost jealous of his confidence. Even though I knew (from first-hand experience) that it takes a small while for Tony to warm up to people, once he knows you, he's always the bubbliest guy in the room.

"Hey Kel, I've lined up a few people that I've deemed worthy of your magical artistic adeptness, this is Jenna, Jaime and Matt." The three of them all said their hello's, getting a small smile and a wave from me. Pathetic, I know.

"So, uh... I guess um... Well I think we should start with that tunnel-y thing over there?" I said quietly. Jenna almost looked surprised at the fact that I spoke.

"You mean the halfpipe?" Jenna asked, pointing at the tunnel-y thing over there.

"Yeah that" I laughed a little. What am I even doing here.

"Right so uh... I'll stay up on this flat bit and you guys do what you need to do and I'll take some pictures" I said in a hurry. I didn't like speaking to more than one person, let alone giving orders to three teenagers that I didn't even know.

The three skaters all got to work, doing all kinds of weird things with their bits of wood that was attached to four wheels. I managed to get quite a few of them either dropping in or practically flying out of this half tunnel thing and landing almost gracefully back down at the bottom again, making it look like they could do it without thinking.

"I think that'll do for now, thank you guys" Jaime waved at me as Matt almost collided into Jenna, who had been trying to say goodbye.

"You're welcome Kellin!" Jenna shouted back at me, after shoving Matt of his board.

I walked back over to Tony, who was just skating around this weird swimming-pool type thing. It was like some sort of pit in the middle of the floor with like bends, twists and turns. It had obviously never been a swimming-pool, but it definitely looked like one.

"Hey, Kell! Did you get any good pictures?" Tony asked, taking my camera from around my neck and switching it back on to take a look at the pictures.

"Yo Tone, who's this kid you've got with you?" Some guy appeared next to Tony. He was a little on the short side but fuck me in the ass and call me Samantha was this guy hot. Insanely hot. Unfairly hot. I could feel my cheeks heating up at the mere sight of him. Like whoa.

"Oh, this dweeby little white kid? This is my best friend, Kellin" Tony teased, not even looking up from the camera screen. "By the way, Kel, this is Vic. Vic, this is Kel" Tony introduced us as if he was bored with Vic's presence. Strange.

"Hi" Vic spoke, even his voice was hot. God damn.

"Hey" It came out like more of a question. I'm such a fucking idiot. Why can't I just be cool and collected like most kids my age, huh?

"So what're you doing here without a board?" Vic asked, looking me up and down. Jesus fuck.
"I'm taking pictures" I need to quit these question-like answers.

"You say that like you're asking me whether or not what you saying you're doing is true" Vic said quickly.

"What?" I asked, not even understanding a word of what he just uttered.

"Nevermind. So what you taking pictures of?"

"Just people... I guess"

"You guess?"

"Um, yeah?"

This was turning awkward way too quickly.

"That's so cool! I wish I had some sort of artistic talent." Vic sulked. Unbeknownst to Vic, he /was/ a work of art. "Could you take some pictures of me sometime? I mean you don't have to... But it would be nice? I don't know." He almost seemed shy at this. Like cute-shy. Not lame, weird and pathetic shy like I am.

"Sure, I could take some now if you wanted?" I asked. Tony wasn't lying when he said that people would want to be part of my project.

"I can't right now, I have to go meet my brother down Scatty Subway. But I'll see you tomorrow, right?" If this was him suggesting that he wanted me to take pictures of him tomorrow, alone, then holy cow am I down for that.

"Yeah, sure... Same time?" I asked quietly (again).

"Yeah, see you then" Vic smiled at me, looking me up and down once more before walking towards me. He stopped by my left side and his hand touched my left wrist.

"You're not dweeby, you're kinda cute." Vic whispered, then carried on walking out of the park. I practically melted.

"Oh my god, Tony please say you saw that. Every second of that" I hurried after I knew Vic was out of earshot.

"Yeah, I saw it. Doesn't mean it didn't make me wanna gag. Really, you have a crush on Fuentes? Of all the people in this park you chose Fuentes?" Tony rolled his eyes and picked up his board.
"We should go" He said and walked towards the exit and sat on the bus stop.

Strange.
♠ ♠ ♠
hi guys i'm myfanwy u can call me myfi idc

i have bad motivation skillz so pls help keep me motivated this would mean a lot for me to actually complete this n sometimes i fall outta tha loop n give up bc i'm a sack of shit but w/e

hope u like dis fic

myfi outttt