Status: Please read this storyyyyyy.. Im friendly and I wont biiiite!!! Soo..... pleasse?? *puppy eyes*

The Ghost King

Chapter 2

It was the golden trio's fifth year at Hogwarts. They are currently at the great hall, everyone was almost half-asleep listening to the fluffy pink toad that was said to be sent by the Ministry.
She was to be their Defense against the dark arts teacher, much to Ron's disapproval. Surely, Remus Lupin was a much, much better teacher than that toad.

However, the room suddenly dropped on temperature and a small tornado of shadows formed above Umbridge's head. The lady in pink look up only to be met with a goth boy who limply fell above her. She let out a screech that only a cat could've managed to do. Hermione, Ron and Harry had to supressed a laugh but everyone's snickering didn't help.

"Silence!" Umbridge's voice echoed through the hall, making the students of Hogwarts silent. The guy groaned and get off Umbridge. The pink toad scramble up and dusted off her pink uniform. Everyone gasped when they intake the appearance of the boy. His shaggy black hair covered his face, a large dark wet spot can be seen on his stomach despite his dark clothing, everyone knew that he was injured. But what surprised, or rather, amazed all of us was that the boy was not breathing hard, he doesn't look like he's having a hard time at all!. He stood up calmly an put his hand on his stomach. "Ah damn, they got me."

He took a step, but before he could take another one, he doubled over

"Poison," he managed to mumble before he collapsed.

====

When Nico's eyes adjusted to the light, he saw that he's not in Camp anymore, heck, he wasn't even at Persephone's garden. But seeing that he hasn't been killed yet, he assumed that he's not in any danger... yet.

But the fates are far too cruel to care about the son of Hades.

The demigod sensed a life force strolling towards him. He built up his mental defense and readied himself for combat. But the life force... it's not of a monster, its not a mortal either... it's not even something in between!. Little did he know that a pink lady was now beside him.
He peeked a little, only to be caught by the terrifying pink toad.

"Tut, tut, that wont do. Open your eyes and we will have a talk." three more entered the room. Nico sighed and opened his eyes. Nico saw a familiar old man. He has long beard and

was dressed with long robes just like the blond lady, whose hair was tied in a neat bun, beside him. And lastly was who Nico assumed was the nurse, spoke.

"Madam Umbridge, I will not tolerate you bugging my dear patient, I suggest that the 'talk' will be held somewhere else, or probably after my patient is awake and healthy."

"I am sent by the Ministry! You should've known better than to speak to me that way!" then she bore her eyes on Nico, who is now fully awake. "Ah, it seems that your dear patient, is now awake." she said in a mocking tone.

"Perhaps Madam Pomfrey here is correct. This kid tired, he should rest." the blond lady said. However, the lady in pink smiled too sweet for Nico's liking. What a faker.

"Professor Mcgonagall, perhaps just like Pomfrey here, you fail to know who I am?"

"Shut the hell up" Nico mumbled, which seems to catch everyone's attention. But before the toad could even react to Nico's rude comment, "Ah, good morning. Welcome to Hogwarts, I am Albus Dumbledore, Mr...." the old man greeted, waiting for the ghost king to tell his name.

"Nico... Nico di Angelo" he mumbled... then he snapped, he couldn't afford to trust them, why did he told them his name? Probably because that he felt no sense of danger, meaning they don't mean him no harm... well, at least the three except for the toad. That lady's sickly sweet smile reminded him of a dracnae's smile to its prey, dangerous aura or none included.

"Very well, I wall take Mr. di Angelo here in my custody." The man smiled and winked at Nico, he felt his eyes twitch for a moment there, he's not used to old men in robes wink at him as if they are sharing an inside joke. The toad shrieked, her face was beginning to get tinted with red. "What?! You cant just-"

"I trust Fawkes." Dumbledore sad with a friendly smile. The ghost King noticed a red bird, a phoenix, if his memory served him right, was sitting just above his head. The blond,

Professor Mcgonagall, gave a faint smile but was soon replaced by her calm expression.

"With all due respect professors and toad," The pink lady made a screeching noise while a faint smirk played on the Madam Pomfrey's face. "I would like to rest."

"You heard him, let's leave the poor boy to rest."

Once they were out, Nico discovered himself not knowing what to do. He tried sneaking out but Madam Pomfrey saw him and pushed him to back to his bed. He was left with no choice but to lay on the hospital bed. That was a bad idea. Usually, after about thirty minutes of him staying in one place, a monster of some sort will go and attack him. But for once, it has been hours and no monster came, much less tapped on his window.

"Ah, Mr. di Angelo... can we talk?" the old man earlier, who identified himself as Dumbledore stood before him, the phoenix, Fawkes, who was sitting on his shoulders flew towards Nico's lap. He eyes the bird but only to be stared back with beady eyes.

"Fawkes took a liking for you almost immediately." Dumbledore said with a smile playing on his lips. He took out a wooden stick and much to the Ghost King's surprise, with just a swish

of the want, the chair beside him turned into a comfortable looking couch. The old man sighed happily and sat. Fawkes saw on the arm of the couch.

"Now, let us start discussing some things, shall we?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Cyanmist : Second chappie is releaaaased~! Yaaay!!!! Oh, before I exit the scene, would like to announce to everyone Perseus Jackson and Jason Grace's death on the upcoming chapters. That's all good bye,

Percy/Jason : Nooooo!!!!!!!!

Cyanmist : *raises an eyebrow* What are you doing here? Go back to the torture chamber the two of you.

Percy : Nooooo!! Please?? We will give you.... uh...
Jason : Chocolates!! A whole box.

Cyanmist : Hmmm..... okay you are forgiven.

Percy/Jason : Phew, now before we exit....

Cyanmist : Hey,, my chocolates..where are they?

Jason : Shh, be quiet.

Percy : That girl doesn't own us nor Harry Potter... is that right harry??

Harry : Yepp. Bye bye everyone!