Puzzle of a Misfit

Prologue

Confidence ran through me. The thought of my dreams coming true in mere minutes sparked excitement through my soul. All my hard work had finally paid off. Long nights working behind the scenes, oh so fancy business men ordering the meek and naive. This was it, this is my passion, my chance to finally be in the spotlight.

I checked over my attire, looking for any imperfections.Silky auburn hair framing my wide hazel eyes perfectly. My geeky personality shown through my choice of clothing since I was wearing my Batman t-shirt with my ripped black shorts paired with long black converse. I was never one to dress up in sparkling attire since I was far from barbie. Even when I was little I would ask for tickets to the RAW causing my perfect little sister to laugh at me and divert the attention, like I never asked.

I stretched unaware of the eyes watching me. To consumed in my thoughts I jumped from the sudden contact on my shoulder. I looked to see a technician giving me the que to go to the gorilla . "Good luck" a technician smiled at me. "Don't worry I don't need it" I said with a cocky smile taking over my lips. A familiar drum beat suddenly started playing. One word kept muttering through my head; finally.

'How dare you say that my behaviour is unacceptable
So condescending unnecessarily critical
I have the tendency of getting very physical
So watch your step 'cause if I do you'll need a miracle'

As I stepped out I glanced out to see the curious looks of the audience. But I soon forgot once I looked at the ring, my salvation. I held my head high and did my signature X across my heart."From London, England making her way to the ring, Misfit!" a mischievous smile never leaving my lips I climbed into the ring. I sat down on the ropes like I did at my previous wrestling company. The song of Natalya caused my head tilt and look on in excitement. The body-builder barbie made her way to the ring thinking she owned it. She thought wrong.

"Bring it rookie" the so called challenge snarled looking at me in fury. I just gave her an innocent shrug with a raised eyebrow "Then you won't be able to handle it". The bell finally rang. I rushed at her giving her several blows to her stomach she countered this by slamming me onto the ring keeping me in a headlock. I pushed up getting onto my feet quickly kicking her to the side of her face sending her to the ground. Cheers grew excited, momentum was gained. I lifted her up onto my shoulders, looking out to the audience I made an X across my heart signalling Natalya's downfall. In a motion I practised with ease I dropped her down with my knee going straight into her stomach on the way down. The heart-cross. My adrenaline soon kicked in. As I pinned her ....1...2...3...

Millions of thoughts ran through my head as I had finally made it and no wanna be barbie was going to stop me changing this division for good. A new found purpose not only to achieve my dreams of becoming Diva's champion but also make the Diva's division relevant again. Nothing was going to stop me from speaking my mind.

The referee lifted my arm while I was trying to contain my excitement. Roars from the audience was almost deafening. Signs waved in the air. With my cocky smile I skipped out of the ring without a care in the world.