Puzzle of a Misfit

Breaking Bonds

Pulling on my black jeans with the knees cut out and a black Guns N' Roses tank top that clung to me showing off my toned stomach. I wore this just to piss her off, she's such a snob sometimes for someone who in reality has nothing but a bottle and her deluded ex-boyfriends money. I grabbed my phone and my bag which I slung over my shoulder walking out the hotel door.

My layers of hair was swaying in the wind, dancing to the music through my headphones. I hoped this would calm me before the date with the devil.Hopefully it would because I'm definitely not an angel and I knew that I could be even worse than the devil I was meeting with.

I ordered a coffee, big surprise there. I looked around searching for her raven locks which reflected her true intentions. I couldn't see her so I took a seat in the corner of the room just in case we end up shouting at each other, we probably will. I took my phone out and was soon reminded of the reason of my happiness. It was my wallpaper, the picture we took on the roof.My eyes lingered on his lips remembering the rush of emotions, the soft mint flavoured lips. I've never felt this strongly about someone before. I must have looked strange; sitting in the corner giving my phone love-sick eyes.

"Someone's happy, never thought I'd see the day" an annoying voice remarked in the seat in front of me. I knew that voice from every painful childhood memory, unfortunately. I looked up into the eyes glowing hazel eyes of the devil and gave a chilling smirk "Well this is a nightmare come true, bored of living off someone else's money already that you to resort to me.You must be desperate" I said looking her in the eye.Her chewed nails gave away her worries or addiction as they brushed a piece of black hair behind her ear.

"No I've changed I told you" she lied, I would have believed it if I hadn't lived with it my whole life."Then you'll understand why I won't give you anything" I told her showing my defiance that was usually shown in the ring.A look what I would call desperation came over her worried "Please I need money it's just a bit then I will pay you back,promise" her plea would have worked if I was my old self; a doormat.

"No, I won't give you anything. If you want money you can sell your ridiculous purses" I stood up ready to leave my past behind."Please we can be a family again" her said as her selfishness twisted into manipulation, that was the final straw."Family" I scoffed unleashing my hidden anger "We have never been family.You are nothing to me.Fuck, strangers mean more to me. I used to try and get on your good side but now I'm finally done with this so called 'family' I happen to share genes with" by now all eyes were on us and I couldn't care less "By the way you can tell 'Mummy' and 'Daddy' to go fuck themselves too" I added walking out the door without a weight on my shoulders or a so called 'family'.

It was Raw and I could finally take out all my frustrations.My opponent was Brie Bella; the Diva's champion. If I could get the win over her I would definitely be the number 1 contender.Meaning I would get a chance at the Diva's championship at TLC.

I changed into my Maroon 5 crop top with my usual denim shorts and my long black converse.My naturally long hair was curled at the ends, bouncing on every step.My make-up was my usual winged eye-liner with my thick curved eyelashes painted black with mascara.

As I made my entrance I noticed that more and more people were cheering for me. I am grateful for that because I didn't come here to be the good guy, I came here because I loved wrestling.My dream was to be successful at first it didn't really matter that I was on the side of the crowd but I soon realized that their opinion mattered because it could make or break me.My dream was everything so I tested with promos which was the best way to do that.So I found out that truthful yet fun ass-kicking promos got the most reaction.This meant I would always be Queen of microphone in every single company I've been in. I'm not arrogant I'm cocky there's a difference.

When I entered the ring they made their entrance.Both me and most of the crowd looked on bored, waiting for the match to finally start.Thing 2 finally got out the ring so I could get my hands on the Diva's champion.

Ding!Ding!Ding!

I went straight in kicking her in the stomach before I pounced on her, giving her punches. I got off her and dragged her up slamming her into the ropes giving her a crossbody. I went for the pin, I knew she would kick out but I wanted the tension in the audience to rise, one of the things I learnt watching matches growing up. 1...2...3...

I put her in a headlock making her stand up.I tried to lift her on my shoulders but she jumped down kicking me in the shoulder pushing me down. As soon as I came out of my dazed state I noticed she getting on the top rope.So when she was in mid-air I moved out of the way causing her pain.Taking her distraction I got onto the top rope putting my hands in a cross shape which made the audience cheer even louder. I quickly did a moonsault landing on perfectly meaning she'd be even more dazed and hurt. I quickly got to my feet lifting Brie over my shoulders hitting 'The heart-cross' with much more power, to prove my point. I pinned her 1...2...3... my victory didn't shock me but only made my confidence grow.

"May I have your attention please" Knowing the voice I rolled my eyes as I waited for the actual news in boredom as 'Johnny' introduced himself."Well done on defeating the Diva's champion" 'Johnny' said with a fake smile "So for TLC you will go against Brie Bella for the Diva's championship" I knew this wasn't all, the smile held something devious; a trick up his sleeve "In a tables, ladders and chairs match".He was obviously expecting me to run or beg but I'm doing none, this was exactly what I wanted.

In mock fear I raised my hands in a surrender but I failed as I laughed at his expression.Clearly this wasn't the reaction he wanted and because of his control freak nature he was going to take it out on his yes men.The crowd were still cheering from the announcement. Excited for a Diva's match to finally be more than 5 minutes of running around the ring.

I made my way backstage as soon as I was dragged away I was pushed into a dressing room.I struggled unable to match the strength of my now kidnapper.However I stopped as soon as I seen the colorful tattoos that decorated his arms.

All of a sudden I was pulled into a world of bliss as his lips touched mine.My new found addiction carried on for at least 5 minutes before he pulled away. I playfully pouted at the loss of his lips but he carefully lifted my chin making me look him in the eye. I was lost in them.The warm brown was circled by a ring of dark brown, I continued searching their colors until I realized I was probably being a bit creepy. Pulling out of my trance I asked "What was that for?".You could tell by my voice that I was out of breath."I wanted to congratulate you, my little protégé" he smirked lazily. I didn't get much time to reply as I soon was pulled back in my trance with every sense being overflowed.