Puzzle of a Misfit

Do-Over Date

In the morning I got phone calls from WWE that tomorrow I'm going to do an panel interview with Sheamus and Phil. I can't wait I love interacting with the fans.They are the reason why I'm actually one of the most popular divas in such a short amount of time.Also I can't wait to meet Sheamus I mean I've met him once, he was one of the few superstars that came up to me congratulating me.

Today is also exciting since I get to go on my do-over date with Phil. I'm kind of angry at myself for having that breakdown but I couldn't help it so many emotions took over my system.Anger, frustration at letting her get to me just took over because I somehow believed that I was apart of that family but in reality I wasn't.

I had time to kill so I grabbed my camera and headed out the door.The atmosphere of always waking up to a different place didn't really bother me, I always loved travelling even if no one else did.But then again I didn't have any reason to be home sick, quite the opposite.

I soon found my way to a park so naturally I gravitated towards the swing.What? I'm a child at heart.Not many people were in the park just a about two families. I could feel stares on me as I got on the swing but I kept swinging taking pictures of the pond in front of me.When I finished taking them on the swing I walked closer to it, getting close ups of the wildlife.The lighting and colours went perfectly with perfectly the season since they were bright; full of life.How I love summer however it could never beat winter.Where you could wrap yourself in blankets and drink as much hot chocolate as you like.

Just as I was about to leave the park I felt tiny finger tap my shoulder lightly, getting my attention. I turned round to see a girl and a boy around five or six with big blue eyes and light brown hair, sharing similar features.Twins I thought making sure I wasn't having some weird hallucination. I gave them a questioning glance urging them to tell me what they wanted to say.The boy finally burst "You're the ninja girl aren't you?" he asked me with big excited eyes. I chuckled at his choice of words "Ninja?" I questioned tilting my head, curious."You're like the ninja turtles but a girl" the girl chimed in more confident than before."Thanks, do you want a picture? I've got to capture the moment with my first two ninja fans" I exclaimed in a begging voice, they giggled at my antics bringing a light-hearted smile to my face."Only because you're the first girl ninja" the boy replied with his eyes betraying him as they danced with excitement. I got my phone out taking a serious picture but them taking them with us making funny faces.Their parents found us and thanked me but I said it was no problem, sending them the pictures.

By the time I finished my photography tour I looked at the time seeing it was 18:00 meaning I only had one hour to get ready.Which was just enough time. I put on my floral blue dress.As soon as I did I noticed that it hugged my curves but flared out like a skirt for the bottom half which fitted my personality since I didn't normally wear clingy clothes since it wasn't comfy.Then I put on my cat eye-liner and coated my lashes mascara which made them longer. I decided on putting light pink lipstick since I thought it would look fancier than my normal everyday makeup.When I came to my final part of my outfit, my shoes I put on light blue converse.This made the outfit look cuter and more me.

Next thing I know a light knocking sound filled the silence.Knowing who it was a smile grew on my lips. I couldn't believe this was happening, an amazing cute guy wanted to go on a date with me.My inner insecurities spoke to me doubting this but I quickly shut them up as I wasn't that person any more.

I opened the door not expecting to see Phil in a suit it was weird but I quickly got used to the idea since he looked like he came straight from a magazine. Handsome.The smirk on his face wasn't as annoying in fact it looked as if it would make my knees weak.His warm brown orbs ran down my figure giving me chills since he was looking at me as if he was saving it to memory.He presented me with a single white rose, it was beautiful.

"You look beautiful" He finally breathed as if he came out of a daze. I smiled at him tucking my straight silky hair behind my ear replying with a smile "You don't look so bad yourself".He held out an elbow for me to hold onto "My lady" he said in a bad British accent."Why thank you kind fellow" I said in a posh accent walking with him outside the hotel.He called a taxi he whispered the location to the diver who grinned nodding.I got in asking "Where are we going?" using my puppy eyes that normally worked on him."It's a secret" he whispered. I kept trying to get him to tell me where we are going but he didn't give not even when I offered to lose on our next training session which caused him to look away in fake anger saying "I'm not that easy" .All I said "Are you sure?" my wide smile couldn't be contained.

When the taxi finally stopped.We got out and my eyes weren't prepared for the beauty before me.We are at a beach that looked like it had come straight out of the Carribean.With bright blue seas complementing the restaurant that was right next to the beach.People were going inside dressed in their best clothes.Most were schmoozing talking to everyone who looked important going up to them acting as if they knew you.

When we got inside I was still yet to say a word which was rare since I always have a smart-ass comment for everything.Round tables were decorated with petals of all colors.Lighting was provided by the candle lamps in the middle making it fancy yet humble which didn't reflect the people surrounding.

As soon as we sat down at a table for two his usual teasing began "Have I made the infamous Misfit speechless" he sat there with perfect smirk on his face that could melt me at any moment.Ignoring him I just said "It's gorgeous" looking round at the scenery "Not as gorgeous as you" as soon as he said that we just looked at each other and burst out laughing.Wiping the tears from my eyes I stated "That was really cheesy I don't think there is even a scale for that level of cheesiness".The night went on as we flirted with each other ordering our food.We ended up getting thrown out because we continuously mocked other customers creating 'far too much noise'.

We sat on the beach with our arms around each other. I ended up with his blazer around my shoulders to protect me from the midnight chill."Does this mean we're official?" I asked aimlessly playing with his tie distracting myself afraid of the heartbreak I knew the answer could bring."Well every hero needs a sidekick" he told me looking down at me with a devious smirk on his face. I replied with a smirk which could rival his own saying "I know that’s why you’re my Catwoman".

"Do I need to look out for any past villains?" he asked intrigued at my answer.My past lovers weren't what you call lovers due to my love for wrestling because they always ended up being second best.Sometimes I hated myself for it because I was so alone but I knew that every time I gave up a date or extra time to train it vastly improved my skill so I couldn't be mad at myself."Well there was one crazy girl, she was a bit unstable" I said chuckling at the memories, she had destroyed my apartment because I was training on her birthday."Girl?" he asked me in a shocked but curious way."I was curious and she was a good friend to me that had grew feelings on me and I didn't want to lose her friendship" I said truthfully, I understand that leading her on was wrong but I didn't make friends easy especially with my bitchy attitude.He just nodded and asked about other things, I did the same. It turns out we have more things in common than we thought.

Our bond grew deeper. I looked at the moon knowing that I am no longer drowning but I have sank to the very bottom.And I very sure I am close to what love feels like. It's not how they describe it in fairy tales, it's different.The one I felt with everyone else I've been with I felt like I was the one they desired because I was danger, I was fun but what they didn't expect was my past it was always the elephant in the room, the one thing stopping the total bond.With him I feel like I'm safe and loved.My own fairytale.All those fairy tales full of shit.