Puzzle of a Misfit

TLC

Ever since last night my twitter has been going off like crazy.All because I was wearing his t-shirt. I'm not sure how Phil feels about it yet, I mean we just got together.Personally I don't mind, even if some of the messages are mean it doesn't really faze me because I know what I am and what my flaws are and I'm okay with that.

Sighing I put my phone in my bag ready to be involved in the outside world.So I sat there on the floor watching as people zoomed around the backstage of the arena.It was fascinating, to me at least.Crew were being ordered around my their obnoxious bosses hoping they did everything to perfection.They knew if they didn't they could easily be replaced in their bosses eyes.So they put up with no respect just so they could keep a job. I don't think I could do that, I would explode.Why would you work somewhere that's making you miserable? I get that everyone lives on money but they probably have qualifications or the will do something that will make them happy as well as gaining money.Right?

My inner ramblings were cut off when I was called to the gorilla.Adrenaline pumped through me, ready for my first pay per view; TLC.

'How dare you say that my behaviour is unacceptable
So condescending unnecessarily critical
I have the tendency of getting very physical
So watch your step 'cause if I do you'll need a miracle'

Cheering erupted, fans got off their seats clapping and signs waved in the air.My body was high of adrenaline, I felt invincible.

Doing my signature entrance I raised my hands to do a cross over my heart.My good luck charm.As I did this the crowd became louder.Realizing all eyes were on me as I skipped to the ring.With a smirk on my face I went to all the corners of the ring and crossed my heart.Then being a little bit cocky I sat in the middle of the ring with my legs crossed.Waiting to unlock my anger, to achieve my goal; to change the division.And right now the only way to do that is to win the championship to secure my place as a diva.

Thing 1 and Thing 2 make their way to the ring.Doing their entrance which honestly looks more like they're having some kind of spasm.Trying to rile them up even more I mock their entrance which causes laughter.My plan successfully worked as I seen anger grow on their faces.

Ding!Ding!Ding!

I drop kicked her making her go straight to the floor.Taking advantage I bent her leg behind her to try and weaken that leg.My attempt was successful considering she was struggling to get up.Taking advantage of the stipulations; tables, ladders and chairs.I grabbed a chair and slammed it into her back, a powerful noise echoed making the commentators wince a bit.Although it had an opposite effect on the audience because they perked up cheering.This was the moment they knew that the diva matches were never going to be the same again.

I wish I had a better opponent I thought sadly.She was still lying in the ring gasping for breath.Suddenly an idea popped into my head.Glancing at the table I lay it out in a jumping distance from the turnbuckle. Thing 2; Nikki got the idea of what I was doing, that was when the screeching started.So I did the only thing that came to mind I punched her, knocking her out.As if it was normal to just knock someone out I continued setting up the table.However Brie wasn't as nonchalant which led her to attack me from behind with a chair.

She kept smacking me with the chair, the pain was hard to endure but I knew I had to.After about 30 seconds she got bored of hitting me with a chair.Thank you I thought relishing not being hit with a chair.My happiness was short lived.Rolling me into the ring she lifted my on her shoulders in what I think was an attempt to do 'The Heart-Cross'. I wasn't about to lose to my own finisher.So I somehow twisted myself so that my legs wrapped around her head pulling her into a DDT with a twist.

To get my revenge I thought I might as well do what I planned.To prove a point I'm not going to win because I'm desperate for the championship, I want to have quality matches.

I dragged her out of the ring and placed her onto the table I had set out.As a finishing touch I placed her hands in the shape of a cross.

Climbing onto the nearest top rope I looked down knowing this was going to be my winning move.With that in mind I did a moonsault.Feeling the clash with her body I knew it was successful.Hope ran through me as I glanced up looking at the pink championship that could lead to a change.

I looked at Brie and noticed she wasn't going to be up for a long time so with that in mind I ran towards the nearest ladder and set it up.This caused the audience to roar even louder than heart that was only pumping on adrenaline.My worthy hands connected with the belt as I pulled it down from where it was hanging.

"Here is your winner and new Diva's champion Misfit!"

Have you ever known that feeling where you feel like your falling in love? That’s what I feel when I finally held that championship title.

That thought kind of amused me, what was I going to tell Phil.'I am running away with my title to a desert island where we can have little butterfly babies'.

Water caressed my cheeks because of the little tears pouring out of my eyes.However I quickly stopped and stood up on the ladder holding my head high with my title in the air.Looking at everyone with a look of determination.

My photography senses were kicking in as I took the moment in the smell, everyone in front of me and the noise that is the source of my dreams.

I climbed down the ladder, carefully I didn't want to fall on my face just as I won my first championship.Slapping the hands of fans on my way to the ring I realized this was real everything I thought wasn't possible became a reality.The thought made me think that my insides were glowing.

Backstage arms wrapped around me spinning me around."I knew you could do it,protégé" he said dazzling me even more with the smirk on his face.Not wanting anything more I pulled him into a passionate kiss.Drowning in even more in bliss, if that was possible.