Puzzle of a Misfit

Lazy Day

My hazel eyes opened.A new world was in my sight, I was completely in love with it.Completely infatuated with my life. In the back of my mind I knew that things couldn't stay this way for long.My insecurities of an unstable home told me that my heaven was likely to become my own personal living hell.And I was going to do everything in my power to stop it.

Sleep haunted my eyes as they landed on Phil.He looked so at peace, it was strange.His lips were pulled into a slight smile not one of his usual confident smirk. In this moment he looked vulnerable.As if he sensed my eyes on him he teased me still not opening his eyes "Your being creepy, my little protégé".His deep morning voice caused goose bumps on my pale winter skin "But you love it" as the words poured out I immediately regretted it.We hadn't said the 'L' word yet, I was always scared of what might happen.

Past fears bubbled up inside me, waiting to explode but they couldn't he hadn't pulled the trigger yet.At the same time hope was whispering to me, pulling me in a dangerous trap of fairy tales.Back in reality my head snuggled back into his colorful tattooed chest pretending the words that had just came out of my mouth didn't happen.My pinky finger traced tattoos on his chest carefully as if he disappear away from me touch.

His chest sank in as he took a nervous breath answering the new found tension "How could I not love it".After those words were spoken relief was set in my mind, I wasn’t ready yet. In the past I had spoken those three words but I had never really meant them. I always felt something for them but it wasn’t the ‘L’ word, that is what I now realized.Emotionally I have never been love but now I am falling.The feeling is scares me yet feels like complete heaven.Like all the pieces to a puzzle are put together.

I pecked his lips in a sweet passionate fashion leaning over to grab my phone.Opening twitter; a necessary evil to connect with the fans.Most of the time I was nagged to update my twitter, I didn't see the point of putting my private life on a website but apparently 'people find me interesting'. So I quickly snapped a shot of Phil with his messy hair and a goofy expression on his face.Hoping this would count as updating social media.As it was also to poke fun Phil.

The flash went off, his eyes opened confused however they soon opened.Seeing the cause of his disturbance a smirk grew showing signs of a plan.Sirens went off inside of my head as soon as I seen this expression.He leapt out to grab my phone I however seen this coming and shot out of bed running into the living room straight past Kofi who was sitting with confused face as he glanced up from his phone.

A half naked Phil emerged, with one look at his face I knew that I would have try and find a hiding place or always have an exit to escape whatever he is planning.Quickly I uploaded the picture with a statement 'Sleeping beauty.For all you fangirls out there ;)'. Buzzing of my phone indicated me of the fangirls appreciation or jealousy, which I really didn't mind.

He ran at me tackling me to the floor.Now hovering over the top of me he whispered seductively in my ear "Now what should I do with you?".Shivers ran through my body causing attraction to overflow my senses, again.My hazel eyes now became dilated and my lips parted in anticipation.His lips were so close yet so far away at the same time.

A tickling sensation ran down the side of my curved hips. Laughter broke out from our lips, I could almost feel his contagious grin beaming down at me.The tickling carried on for several minutes until another flash made us aware of Kofi's presence.

We turned to look at him both of us with one eyebrow raised silently asking 'What?'. The man in question shrugged saying "The Punkfit moment was too cute not to capture" a smile grew on his face as he was given more confused looks."Punkfit?" we asked unison showing obvious confusion."Check your twitter" Kofi said in sing song voice leaving the room, probably going to play video games.

The new found information caused me to crawl to my phone to find out what this 'Punkfit' was.Leaning into the pillows on the cream couch I waited for results to come up. I felt pillow behind me moving only to have Phil's face to be set on my shoulder.Hot breath on my neck distracted me momentarily but my intrigue captured my mind.

All different kinds of things came up pictures of us,articles,tumblr pages and fan fiction. I could feel his eyes boring into the phone just like mine.Curiously I clicked on a tumblr page in response the page loaded with hundreds of pictures of us both, some were photoshopped however others were when we are out in public.

Curiously I clicked onto a fanfiction. I had heard about fan fiction but it never really peaked my interest. However I soon found out our ship name is 'Punkfit' as well as that I found out that people shipped us together for some unknown reason.Some of the photos I came across I found cute so I saved some on my phone.

I turned round to look at Phil but only to see he was looking at me with adoring eyes.Not being able to handle him looking at me like that I distracted myself by turning on the TV.Moving through the channels I seen that 'The Goonies' was on in delight I put it on.

All of a sudden I was pulled into his lap, in shock I gasped but I was quickly silenced by his lips.The sweet nature of the kiss left me breathless, it only made me want to kiss him more.Moments of addictive kisses clouded any sense of wanting to do anything.A couple of minutes later he pulled away causing me to lean my head against his chest.Leaving both of us with an expression of a complete peaceful nature.

"So how does it feel being Diva's champion?" Phil asked his tone showing that he was proud of her.This only made her more attached to him, it was rare that someone would proud of her. Only one other had; Jenny."Well Mr.Punk it feels like all my dreams have came true" I told him in a posh voice only to receive an answer that was said in the same way "That was awfully cheesy of you" he smiled amused at the change of atmosphere."Oh but it's true" I replied defending my cheesiness.

My title is sat on the coffee table in front of us, glistening with pink. It was a shame that it was decorated like that, my mind couldn't process if it was a barbie logo or a tramp stamp. If it was up to me the championship title would look much more rewarding, like it was worth winning.Nevertheless I don't have the power to do that so I'm stuck carrying it over my shoulder.At least I get the title Diva's champion.

Our focus was brought back to the TV, watching intently.Heart beats soon found a rhythm that compelled us to sleep.He murmured something but I couldn't make out what he said.With one last glance I fell into a deep sleep in his arms.