Puzzle of a Misfit

Silent Words

My title was around my shoulder, who needs a designer bag when I have a championship title.As I walked around backstage I could feel eyes like daggers on me, hoping they can unnerve me.Obviously they haven't been paying attention.Maybe I should make an example in my match against Brie tonight, to her it was a rematch but I felt like it was going to be a confirmation that I was Diva's champion.

Making my way to the Diva's locker room I paused at the door making sure I was mentally ready for whatever mind games they were going to try.My trademark smirk graced my features, confidence flowed through me ready to take on any challenge that was throw at me.

As soon as I walked in whispering and staring started.It was like high school all over again. I made my way to my locker pulling out one of my comics, that I would read until I was called to gorilla.In the corner of my eyes I noticed Kaitlyn sitting playing on her phone, alone. I seen some of her matches in NXT, she had really good potential.She could be a dominant diva with her strength.

Walking up to her I thought I would be nice since I am not exactly popular."Hi" I said holding out my hand not knowing how to handle social situations.She looked at me weirdly before hesitantly shaking my hand probably because my awkwardness was different from my usual confident demeanour."Would you like me to show you around? I mean if you want" I muttered awkwardly rubbing the back of my neck.The forgotten habit I gained in high school."Yeah, sure" She chirped relieved not to be stuck in the room any more.

When I was showing her around we began talking I soon discovered we had the click, the friendship click.We have little things in common but we get on so we don't clash like we do with the other divas. Eventually we stumbled across AJ who was talking to Daniel Bryan, we found out they had a storyline.Hearing the news I gave her a hug genuinely happy for her.We all started goofing around which caused us to be on the end of stares or more commonly dirty looks for being so loud.

All three of us approached Johnny's locker room door.Ready for my plan to go ahead I whispered looking at them intensely "Be on guard but act natural" pointing my finger at them before I disappeared into the room.My inner geek came out as I mocked some spy moves putting my plan into action.

Grabbing the glue I spread it all over his office chair. I knew it wouldn't dry when he got here because he was supposed to be back here 10 minutes ago to set some matches.Talking comes from outside the door alerting me that he's here.Shit! Looking round I desperately try to find a hiding place, I finally find one; behind the couch.

Just seconds later after I get in my hiding place I can hear 2 people enter.Peaking I see that Johnny is one of them and the other is some random employee.Obviously hearing the conversation the poor man gets yelled at for someone else doing something wrong it's so stupid.The one who got it wrong is probably an ass-kisser I concluded.

Looking again I see that Johnny is sat in his chair.Laughter threatened to spill from my mouth, I was never good at holding in my laughter.Somehow I managed to keep it in.All of a sudden I could hear struggling, I took this as him trying to get his chair off, which made it even harder to hold in my laughter.His face was red from anger shouting any words that weren't PG came into his tiny little brain.Finally he left the room, leaving me with the perfect opportunity to escape.

Running out of the room clutching my stomach that was hurting from all the laughing.Tears came out of my eyes as I was called to gorilla for my match. I tried to put my mind in a zone because my mind was yet again going into five year old mode.The thought of change captured me and turned all my thoughts turned vengeful.Just the thought of them holding the title sickened me, if they wanted the title they are going to have to work for it.

The Bella's walked past me killing me with their eyes with a hint mischievousness; like they had something up their sleeve.News flash it's going to take more than a stare to intimidate me.My eyes turned cat like as soon as they locked with theirs, showing them defiance.As they were called out to that annoying but catchy song I put myself into my own personal 'Mind-palace'.

'How dare you say that my behaviour is unacceptable
So condescending unnecessarily critical
I have the tendency of getting very physical
So watch your step 'cause if I do you'll need a miracle'

As I made my entrance that got the crowd cheering with my diva's championship around my waist. I noticed that not only is one Bella in the ring but two.Her confused face led to Johnny's boring face to start talking on the screen. Dramatically I rolled my eyes in exasperation which didn't go un-noticed by the audience since they laughed at my dramatics."I'm Johnny and I talk way too much that’s why I sound like a constipated batman" I mocked doing a low voice, this caused the crowd to react even more.

If it was possible his face went even more red."Shut up. I don't need to listen to you little girl I'm the boss" he told me in tone of total obnoxiousness.That tone reminded me of so many people that told me I couldn't make it or that she wasn't good enough, this just pissed me off even more."Before you start calling me bad names like the little girl you really are I thought I would give you an opportunity to go against both of the Bella twins since you hate them so much" the smug smile on his face told me it was more than an opportunity; it was revenge.He obviously doesn't know me well because I'm going to make sure he knows exactly what he's dealing with.

Turning to face both of my opponents who were just curling their hair around a manicured nail that probably cost more than my gear.They looked like they got everything handed to them.In reality they didn't listen close enough because it’s a rematch for the championship meaning they could end up fighting each other.They didn't seem the kind that would give away the title even to their own sister.

All odds were against me, they always are.Proving myself was apart of my plan but I never thought it would take this long but then again the division isn't going to change overnight.

Ding!Ding!Ding!

They walked towards my like I was their prey, they got it the wrong way round.Nikki went to the corner of the ring waiting to be tagged in.Later I knew they would fight to get the tag when I was obviously going to be worn out, when they would think they have a chance.

I drop kicked Brie sending her down, getting bored of the constant match against the Bella twins.I mean seriously.Not giving her a chance to get up I locked her into the Anaconda vise.Tightening the lock until I was sure it was painful. I wanted thing 1 & 2 to get the picture that I am definitely not going to be beaten by them ever also I wanted to prove myself, that I wasn't just a one hit wonder.

Tapping filled my ears as I seen she tapped out."Still Diva's champion Misfit" the announcer called when the referee held up my hand giving my championship title.The win wasn't enough I thought to myself wondering what other dramatics I could do.An idea popped into my head as I placed the Diva's championship title in front of me, on display.

Nikki was trying to help her sister get out the ring who holding her arm in pain.You are not escaping I thought in a sinister tone.Our eyes locked, I must have looked crazy with the look in my hazel eyes. This caused her abandon her sister in a plea to get away.Selfish. I picked Brie up with all my strength setting her up for the 'Heart-cross'. In a fluid motion she came crashing down, making my unspoken statement.

I skipped up the ramp with my championship over my shoulder, where it belongs.Only turning back to lift the title high with a look of finality masking my features.