Puzzle of a Misfit

New Trainer

Waking up to an annoying alarm was not how I wanted to spend my day. Especially at 6 in the morning. My usual morning routine started which meant running to get coffee but I remembered that I would actually have get dressed and ready to get it. Yay! So I got dressed into my workout clothes which consisted of a black skeleton tank top, black shorts and black converse.Yes I know everything black.I quickly grabbed my iPhone and my earphones and went down to the canteen.

I quickly grabbed coffee and some cereal.Delicious I know.Feeling more awake and motivated I made my way to the gym.Inside there were superstars and divas already working out. What time do these people get up?! I made my way to the treadmill, I put my earphones in listening to the beat in my ears, motivating me to run faster.

'You build me up
You knock me down
Provoke a smile
And make me frown
You are the queen of run-around
You know it's true'

Lyrics struck too much to home I needed to find another escape and I knew just what it was.The ring. Unfortunately this hotel gym didn't have a ring so I looked around to find a familiar face to ask. Just as I was thinking that a certain tattooed superstar came in approaching the weights. That’s not what stood out.His tattoos glistened with no cover of a casual t-shirt, I soon realized I was staring.
I blinked and walked up to him.Hoping that he didn't see me staring.staring. Thats the last thing I need.

I tapped him on the shoulder getting his attention.He looked at me with a smirk with a look of question in his eyes.I soon put his curiosity to rest by asking "Do you know where the nearest gym is?"."Ermm...I think it's across the street.Do you wanna spar with me?" he asked his eyes boring into my own.Shocked by the question I reply teasing him "Sure, maybe I could steal some of the best in the world's moves".He said with all the world's confidence "There would be a lot to steal" grinning confidently at me."Someday your heads going to explode" I remarked amused.He just smiled and shrugged at me.Conversation flowed effortlessly on our way to the ring. This was rare for me seeing I didn't really have much of a social life at home.

When we got there I ran for the ring like a child in a candy store.I heard a chuckle so I turned to see Punk looking at me amused with his arms folded.My eyes widened and my pale cheeks turned to a light pink. "So are you coming or what?" I yelled sticking my tongue out.Running between each ropes waiting impatiently."Fine,fine" he glided into the ring holding his hands like a boxer in a mocking fashion.

We spared with each other for 15 minutes before I got him in the anaconda vise."This seems like an interesting move, I'm keeping it" I teased with a mischievous smile on my face.Suddenly tables turned and I had my arms crossed over my chest in a X shape.His eyes lit up with mocking "Cross your heart?". "You watched my match" I accused him curious to know what he thought. Wait!What?! Why would I care what he thinks, I've never cared before."Well new hope for the divas division how could I not watch it" he spoke genuinely "but if your going to make a statement you need to prove your better". "Then train me" I needed all the help I could get to improve the divas division."Sure as long as you train with me every morning" all seriousness evaporated from his eyes instead a new found playfulness was within them.

We continued to spar and go over key moves to keep the adrenaline pump through the audience.Something I would definitely need to make a drastic change to the divas division.We lasted for hours only taking a break every so often.We would talk about travels, funny stories and comics.Night came and I soon had to say goodbye.On the way back to the hotel I got a burger.Healthy I know.Even on my way there I couldn't wipe the stupid smile off my face.I must have looked crazy walking round with a creepily large smile on my face.I knew one thing for certain, that I felt attraction for my trainer..