Puzzle of a Misfit

The Statement

My heart was spiked with adrenaline waiting to release my wrath on the divas division.My long red converse moving in anticipation.Going over everything in my head: my thoughts on divas, the company not to mention the amount of stupid things nearly every other diva does.I realized this could either make or break me.But I had to do it no one else was, they're to scared to.So instead they parade around like the model WWE wants them to be.I won't I am determined not to.This is why I am risking all my years of hard work.

I adjusted my spider-man crop top, nervous but excited to get into that ring to start the desperately needed change.My denim shorts moved as I stretched preparing for my match.Even though I knew that this match wouldn't be that challenging since I was against Aksana. Seriously what does it take to get a challenge round here.

My theme started so I was cut from my inner ramblings.I went out feeding of the excitement of the crowd.I even seen a sign with a red heart crossed with black X on top.I winked at them as I passed grateful to be recognized just on my second match in WWE. I entered the ring and sat on the ropes looking bored waiting for my opponent to arrive.But in all reality I was pumped with adrenaline watching eagerly inside my head to finally wrestle.

Not soon after Aksana entered the ring looking at me like I didn't deserve to be in the ring or even in her presence.That just added to my anger even more.So I locked her in a headlock getting her down but I soon kicked her over the head to knock her to the ground to prepare her for my signature move.Not even giving her chance: to make my point about the divas division a little more special.I soon got her over my shoulders giving her a few teasing words.I span around just to make her a little dizzy and then I dropped her stomach straight into my knee.The heart-cross was preformed.Not even seconds later her I pinned her 1...2...3...

I looked down at my feet seeing Aksana looking dazed, a grin formed on my lips.I gestured for a microphone, they looked at my confused but give me one anyways. Staring off into the cheering crowd I realized there were a couple of more signs of crosses and hearts that just added to my growing mood. "So how you doing Atlanta?" breaking the ice, the cheering grew louder.Almost making me deaf."I know better since an actual wrestling diva a.k.a me made my debut. I mean seriously there only a couple that can actually wrestle that aren't boring.Not good entertainment is it Vincey?" I mockingly tutted, the audience were eating it up laughing and cheering."No it's not, in case you got one of your yes-men like GM Johnny title-too-long, to answer.I am here to make sure that this divas division is entertaing.I mean it's the same damn thing every week close-line, hair-check, close-line, hair-check and then when they actually speak they smile and act like an absolute air-head.I'm sick of people like Aksana getting a chance when they're only a pretty face in it for the money.So I'm here to solve that puzzle of why the division has gone to the way it has".I dropped the microphone swinging it side to side.

As I was making my way up that ramp all I could hear was 'We love Misfit' being chanted over and over again.My famous confident smirk was still in place as numerous superstars and divas (surprisingly) came up to me applauding me for saying what was on their minds.However I was then approached by Stephanie noticing a small smile but on her I'm not sure if it was good or bad.It looked really creepy, as if the Joker had a child it would be her."I admit I didn't think you were going to be big but it looks like you are.So you are going to be in a storyline which includes having a feud with the Bella's" not even giving me a chance to answer she walked off.

"Yeah she does that a lot" AJ's voice popped up next to me wearing a contagious smile."Good to know she values my opinion" I added sarcastically."Do you want to get some pizza?" she asked bouncing up and down.Wow, someone likes their pizza."Yeah just let me get my bag" smiling I walk over to it putting it on my back.Not noticing a shadow walk behind me."Great promo" my 'trainer' told me with his infamous smirk."I know, way better than yours" I exaggerated winking.Real smooth."That isn't even possible I'm the best" he stated like an scientist would about a fact. I giggled imagining him as a mad scientist."What?" he asked confused about my sudden giggling."Nothing" I replied with my red lips pulled in a grin containing my giggles."Do you want to go get pizza with me and AJ?" I asked hopefully "I can't I've got a signing,sorry" he replied looking genuinely sorry "It's fine don't worry, bye" I understanding why he couldn't come.Walking to AJ who was standing suspiciously, like she was trying to act casual."Bye Mads" he said also walking away.

As soon as we got to the pizza place she started hounded me on how I know Punk.As I answered questions I didn't realize I had a dreamy look in my eye.So when AJ smirked stated what she seemed to now know "You like him"."No I don't he's my trainer" I huffed trying to convince myself."Sure you don't" she winked with a knowing glint in her eye.