Wood Elf

Wood Elf

There was once a girl who was different from the rest of the girls. She would always run, climb trees, and wrestle with wild creatures. The people of the village called her a witch, but that was far from the truth. She would go into town to shop or to go school, but they would run her off. You see she is a paranormal creature, but she isn't a witch. She is a wood elf. She loves the plants and creatures of the forest. There are times when she gets caught making elixirs by the villagers. They claim that she is making potions to kill them all. On her 18th birthday the villagers stormed the forest looking for her. They wanted to get rid of the "witch" for good. When they got to the center of the forest, they saw elves. They saw the elixirs that the girl made being used to help sick and injured animals and other elves. They also realized that every miraculous recovery that ever happened in the village, she was there in the background. They started apologizing to her and went back to the village. They invited her back, but she never came. When they went looking for her back where she was at, they found nothing. There wasn't a trace left behind. All of the elves left cause they know human nature. The humans would get greedy and try to make the elves work, so they can make money. The humans felt bad about running them off, so they decided to treat everyone better. Cause you never know when that person has helped you.