Freddy's Five Nights With the Winchesters.

Prologue

There was a storm. A really heavy storm. The Winchester boys were on their way to a new job. This job was probably the most interesting one they had ever had. They were going to investigate strange happenings at the grand opening of Freddy Fazbear's Urban Myths and Horror Tales Museum, which was built on the site of the former Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria. Sam had done some research on it, and in 1987 an animatronic malfunctioned and bit down on the frontal lobe of one of the staff members that got too close.

So apparently according to newspaper clippings in the background of one of the scenes of employee interviews after the incident reveal that the restaurant was site to the disappearances of five children whose bodies were never found, after a man dressed as one of the animatronics lured them into a back room and reportedly murdered them. Later, the restaurant received complaints that the animatronics began to smell foul and became stained with blood and mucus around the eyes and mouth, with one customer comparing them to "reanimated carcasses".

Also according to Sam's research, the most recent attempt to revive Freddy's was as a horror attraction that never got off the ground. The whole site has been surrounded and steeped in mystery, bloodshed, and atrocities, the worst so far being the massacre of the five children at the hands of the mysterious "Purple Man." Since that time, there have been various reports of the animatronics moving at night and other strange things happening throughout the franchise's history. The majority of the reports since the massacre have been from the night watch, which has seen a constant rotation of guards, some who have without confirmation from the Fazbear shareholders or the managers over the years, just up and vanished. And those who have not seemingly, also without comment, can't keep their job beyond five nights or a single work week.

Though nothing has happened in the years since the attempted reopening of the Fazbear's Horror Attraction was halted, the boys decided there was enough mysterious circumstances around the property to warrant an investigation in and around the new Freddy Fazbear's Urban Myths and Horror Tales Museum on the chance that the terror starts once moreā€¦