Freddy's Five Nights With the Winchesters.

Chapter 1

When the boys arrived in town, it was late and the storm was getting worst so they got a motel for the night and Sam did a little more research on the place while Dean got some shut-eye. The next day, after much research on Sam’s part, they drove over to the restaurant turned horror attraction turned urban myth museum. “You know, I wish this was still a pizzeria, cause I could really go for some pizza right now.” Dean said, patting his stomach. Sam rolled his eyes. “Dean, really?” Sam chided, and Dean shrugged. “What?” Dean asked. “Don’t you think that’s in poor taste, I mean five kids went missing and were massacred here when it was still a pizzeria…” Sam said, shaking his head. “So? That doesn’t make me want pizza any less.” Dean said, laughing and running a hand through his hair. Sam sighed as he pulled into the parking lot of the museum, and they both got out.

“So, remember the plan right?” said Sam, and Dean said, “Yeah… We go in, scope the place, and then if that doesn’t pan out we hand in these applications and hope we get hired as the night guards?” Sam nodded as they entered the building. “Yeah, that’s basically the gist of it….” Dean scratched his neck. “That’s an awful lot hanging on whether we get hired or not…” Sam replied with, “Don’t worry, we’re a shoe-in.” Dean put his hands in his pockets. “Yeah, how so?” Sam shrugged and looked at Dean. “Well, I have Charlie on standby. With one call, she can hack into the system and approve our employment here.” Dean shrugged and tilted his head some. “Alright then, I’m sold. Let’s do this.”

A really overly cheery employee walked up to them as soon as he saw them, a big grin on his face and all of his teeth showing. “Hello there, welcome to Freddy Fazbear’s Urban Myths and Horror Tales Museum! My name is Ignatius, how may I help you?” he said, continuing to hold his grin the whole time he was talking. Sam and Dean looked at each other in a “Oh crap, what did we get ourselves into?” expression on their faces before Dean spoke up. “Er, well, we heard about this place from a friend of ours, and we were wondering if we could have a tour of the place before we decided whether or not we wanted to hand in these applications for the night guard job.” Ignatius perked up, if it was possible for him to perk up even more than he already was. “Ooh, potential employees. Well, the first guided tour of the day just started, but seeing as how no one else is in the lobby, I could take you on a potential employee tour myself if you’re interested. That’s the perks of being second-in-command to the manager.” And at this, he puffed up his chest with importance.
Dean and Sam both nodded, giving strained smiles. “Okay, sounds good to us.” said Dean. “Good, good.” said Ignatius and they began the tour. The museum was a lot bigger on the inside than it looked, and there was a lot of ground to cover, and many interesting, but also some spooky, items from the previous restaurants and such. “If you look here to your left along this wall, you will notice a set of glass cases that houses the original animatronics from the first restaurant. Freddy Fazbear, Chica the Chicken, Bonnie the Bunny, and Foxy the Pirate Fox hold a very dear place in our hearts, even today.” And Ignatius put a hand on his heart dramatically, causing both Dean and Sam to raise their eyebrows.

As they continued walking, Ignatius told them, “Also, if you will notice, here are the 2.0 versions of Freddy and his gang, along with Balloon Boy, Mangle, and The Marionette in these glass cases on our right. Balloon Boy and The Marionette were new characters when these 2.0 versions were made, and Mangle was basically just a 2.0 version of Foxy.” When they had started walking again, Dean held Sam back a little bit so that he could talk to him. “Don’t you think these things are a little too creepy for kids?” Dean whispered to Sam. Sam simply shrugged and said, “Not really. I mean, kids seemed to really like Freddy and their gang when this place was still a restaurant. So obviously kids didn’t really find these animatronics to be all that creepy. It was more the adults that complained, anyway, about the ‘rotting smell’ and such.”

When the tour was over and they were back at the front of the building, Ignatius turned to them and smiled as widely as he had when they first came in. “So, are you two still interested in applying for a job here?” Dean and Sam both nodded and Ignatius said, “Good!” a little too ecstatically. “But unfortunately, there is only one job opening for a night guard position.” Sam said, “Okaaaay… So you can only hire one of us?” and Ignatius shook his head. “Oh, no, I didn’t say that. I can absolutely hire both of you.” And Dean looked confused and said, “Then what’s the other job?” Ignatius chuckled. “I’m glad you asked, young man, because the other job is a night janitor!” Then Dean scratched his head, looking dumbstruck and said, “Wait, what…?”
♠ ♠ ♠
Author’s Note:
I know this is a funny place to stop the chapter, but I thought it would be a funny place to end it, because I don’t want to reveal who got what job just yet. I would love to hear from you guys, and if you all would leave some reviews and tell me if I should keep going with the story or just give me pointers and what not, that would be great! Until next time, toodles all you lovely readers!