Freddy's Five Nights With the Winchesters.

Chapter 2

That night, the boys came back, and were handed their uniforms and shown to the locker room where they would change. Sam was adjusting his uniform when Dean stepped out of a stall. “I’ll kill you for this…” Dean grumbled, wearing a janitor’s uniform with a pizza printed on the back and Freddy Fazbear’s face printed on the front, and Sam chuckled when he saw Dean. “Don’t worry man, it isn’t really that bad, you know…” Dean rolled his eyes. “Are you kidding me right now, the worst you’ve got to deal with is a pizza shaped badge…” he grumbled, scowling at Sam, who shrugged. “I don’t know what to tell you, Dean. Ignatius told me I had the ‘better build’ for a security guard, whatever that means.” Dean sighed. “Well whatever, let’s just get this over with I guess… At least it’s the night job, and I don’t have to be seen like this during the day, because it’s embarrassing as hell.”

Sam chuckled slightly. “Well, if we wanted to investigate this place more thoroughly, we would have had no choice but to take the night watch anyways. It would have been harder to do during the day, after all.” Sam shrugged. “Anyways, let’s get to work…” Dean nodded, and went off to start doing his janitorial duties as Sam began to do his night watch duties. They both had walkie talkies, and Sam took his out so he could talk to Dean. “Hey, Dean, just start listening and looking for anything funny, because remember that the animatronics start to become active overtime…” Dean chuckled and rolled his eyes. “Yeah, I ain’t afraid of no ghosts. Especially ones that haven’t proved to be active since the previous business stood here.” Sam frowned. “Dean, I’m being serious.” he said irritably. “Yeah, and so am I…” Dean said defensively. “If you’re not going to be serious, Dean, then just start cleaning the bathrooms.” That shut Dean up really quickly, and Sam smirked to himself.

Two hours had passed since they had started their first shift, and Dean had fallen asleep in one of the bathroom stalls. Sam was still attentively watching out for any sign of activity, but so far had not really had any luck spotting the animatronics moving. Then something strange started happening. Sam turned away from the screen to look at the clock, and when he looked back he could swear the rabbit’s face had moved and was now looking directly at the camera at Sam, as if to say ‘soon, I know you’re there…’ Sam’s face went paler than a ghost’s and he frantically searched for his walkie talkie.

“Dean, get over here Dean.” he whispered frantically into the walkie talkie, still looking at the rabbit, whose face was still looking right at him. After a long pause and without any response from Dean, Sam decided to raise his voice and try to get to Dean on the walkie one more time before attempting to find him on foot. “Dean!” he said a little louder and more urgently. “Dean, I need you back here pronto.” With still no response from Dean, he sighed and had no choice but to go looking for him. So he got up and put on a brave face, and decided to go looking for him. And just as he reached the door, the lights went off, and there was a loud crash as if a sheet of glass had shattered.

Sam cursed under his breath, and turned back to the cameras, which were just flickering back on as a backup generator kicked on to activate minimal power. His eyes went wide as he saw that the purple bunny was missing. Dean finally got back to Sam on the walkie talkie. “Sammie!? Talk to me!” he yelled into the walkie talkie. “I heard a loud crash, is everything all right?” Sam quickly picked up his walkie talkie and said, “It’s about time that you answered me, idiot! I’ve been trying to reach you for the past ten minutes! I need you to get your ass back here, I think one of the animatronics broke out and is wandering around!” Dean was silent for a moment before answering, as if trying to think about whether he believed Sam or not. “Alright, fine, I’ll be there as fast as possible.” Within just a couple minutes, the door opened and Dean came bursting inside.

“I think that thing is somewhere in the hall, I heard it following me!” Dean said, a little out of breath. “I’ll check the cameras!” Sam said, and as he pulled up the screens and started flipping through the different cameras, Dean noticed a thin black digital screen above all the monitors with a red number counting down. “Sammie, what is that?” Dean said. “Oh, that would be the backup generator’s counter telling us how much power we have left. And every time we use the camera, or the automatic doors, or anything else that might run off electricity, the number will count down…” Dean gulped loudly. “So… What would happen if, say, the counter got to zero?” Although Dean really didn’t want to know the answer. “Well… Let’s just say it would not be good news for us…” Sam said in a worried voice, biting his lip as he continued to look at the cameras.

Dean gave a shaky sigh and ran a hand through his hair. “So basically the goal should be not to let the power run down and survive until opening hours begin, is that what you’re telling me?” Sam nodded slowly. “Yeah… Pretty much.” Dean gritted his teeth. “Well, it’s not like we haven’t faced worst before, right?” Sam nodded. “Yeah, yeah, I guess you’re right.” They both gave nervous laughter and soon, Sam had found Bonnie, who was in the left hallway, slowly coming towards them. But when Sam went back to the camera that showed the glass case with the animatronics, he noticed that the chicken was gone too now and it was only four AM now. “Great, this is gonna be a long investigation, isn’t it?” said Dean. “Yeah, I guess so.” said Sam. Soon after that, Sam had to close the left door temporarily because Bonnie had gotten to the door.

At five AM, Chica had made her way to the right hand door, and Sam had quickly pushed the button to close that door as Bonnie had long since gone elsewhere. They were down to ten percent battery and both Dean and Sam were sweating profusely, their nerves on edge. Freddy and Foxy had not really moved at all, although Freddy did move in that he stood in different positions so as to scare the boys, they thought. “We’re down to eight percent, this night needs to go faster…” Sam huffed, running a worried hand through his hair as Dean nodded. “I couldn’t agree more, brother….” Dean muttered, gritting his teeth.

“So, isn’t there a fox as well?” Dean said, looking at the cameras and not seeing him anywhere. “Yeah, there should be…” Sam muttered, looking frantically at all the different cameras. “Well I don’t see him anywhere…” Dean muttered, before he widened his eyes as he heard something come running down the left hand hall. “Crap, close the door!” Dean said, and he nearly punched the door button closed just in time as he heard something crash into the door. “Phew… That was close…” And soon, the clock ding-donged six AM, and Dean and Sam cheered. “Wooh, we survived one night!” Dean said, pumping his fist into the air. They felt more confident now that they could survive a couple more nights.

They went back to the hotel, and when they got there, Sam said, “Now that we know it’s really happening and that the animatronics are alive, we can now look for a way to defeat them and do some actual investigating on our next shift.” Dean rubbed his eyes. “Yeah, well you can do the research, but I’m going to get some shut eye…” And Dean was out within a matter of minutes.
♠ ♠ ♠
I would really like some feedback on the story, as I haven’t really gotten any so far. But I hope you guys like it, even if nobody is reviewing it, because I really want to continue the story. See you in the next chapter!