Freddy's Five Nights With the Winchesters.

Chapter 3

A few hours later, Dean woke with a start to see Sam still doing research. Dean had been having horrible nightmares about those damn animatronics chasing him and he had awoken right when a giant pizza had been about to devour him. He groaned and rubbed a hand down his face. “Ugh, that’s the last time I eat pizza from a haunted museum’s food court…” Sam turned to look at him, red-eyed with lack of sleep and rubbing his eyes. “Well that should be easy, I mean how many haunted museums have we even come across, and how many of them even have their own food courts?” Dean shrugged. “Good point…” Dean said with a chuckle.

“So, anyway, how did the research come along?” Dean asked, trying to look at the computer screen. Sam said in response, “There was a surprising amount of lore and mythology that has popped up around the various businesses that have inhabited the property.” Dean asked, “Like what?” Sam ran a hand through his hair and sighed. “Well, here’s the thing… There have been some interesting things that have been said, like how apparently there was a man dubbed the ‘Purple Man’ that killed all those kids back when the first place had been established.” Dean frowned at the thought that someone could do such a thing to kids.

“But get this, the staff tried to cover it up, even though supposedly the Purple Man had stuffed the children into the animatronic suits, and that’s why they’re possessed...” Dean nodded, very intrigued so Sam kept talking. “One of the most interesting theories that I have read on the wiki page, however, is that this ‘phone guy’ that gave all the security guards recorded messages, was killed by one of the animatronics. It is said that on the fourth night of the first security guard’s shift, there was a strange message that stated that he “wouldn’t be around to send any more messages.” Which means he knew that he was going to die that night, somehow. In the background of said message, a banging sound can supposedly be heard, as if someone or something was banging on the door. As the phone call comes to an end, the Toreador March jingle can be heard, followed by a strange moan and then that call cuts off into static…”

“The freaky thing is, they really don’t know where this “Phone Guy’s” body was stashed after he was attacked. While it’s entirely possible his body was nowhere in what was the pizzeria at the time, there are two leading theories as to what happened to it. One of these theories was that the Phone Guy was stuffed into Chica’s suit, which is really gross to be honest… The other theory was that it was stuffed into another suit, a Golden Freddy suit… But get this, nobody really knows who the Phone Guy was, and if the managers or employees of the previous businesses did know, they’re sure as hell not talking. They didn’t talk then and I doubt they’ll talk now, especially since it’s been so long since all of that stuff went down. ”

Dean cringes, and shakes his head. “That is some freaky crap dude… Can you possibly pull up the videos to prove these theories are real…?” Sam nodded. “Yeah, while I was looking at the wiki pages for all of these theories, and there sure are a hell of a lot of interesting theories, I was able to find some videos to go with some of the theories. And let’s just say they’re very interesting, and also really creepy…” As Sam was talking, he was pulling up the videos on Youtube and Sam and Dean watched them in silence, both sets of eyebrows furrowed as they watched the videos.

When they had watched all of the videos, Dean said, “So basically what I’m getting out of this is that quite a few of these theories are just theories and rumors made up by people who just really like to make crap up?” Sam nodded slowly, scratching his chin. “Yeah, basically…” Sam said with a shrug. “That’s what it looks like, anyway…” Dean sighed and shook his head. “Great… But we do know that the animatronics being possessed is true, since they came alive last night… Unless they were just malfunctioning… Or there’s the possibility that the other staff members were messing with us since we were the new guys, and maybe they were just playing a trick on us to try and scare us away for some reason…” Sam shrugged. “Yeah, that is definitely a possibility as well…”

Dean looked at the clock on Sam’s laptop. “Well, it looks like we still have a few hours to kill, and I’m starving… So I don’t know about you, but I’m going to go get a bite to eat…” Sam nodded. “Yeah, I’m pretty hungry myself… I remember passing a diner type place on the way here, so we’ll just go there, since it was only about a few minutes away…” Dean clapped his hands and stood up, and Sam stood up as well. “Sounds good to me…” And so, they got in the Impala, drove to the diner, and ate – Sam got his usual salad, and Dean got, of course, a hamburger and of course, he also did his old faithful, PIE.
♠ ♠ ♠
I’m sorry I stopped the chapter in a weird and abrupt place. I just haven’t posted a chapter in like two weeks so I was kind of in a rush to get a new chapter up for you guys.