Freddy's Five Nights With the Winchesters.

Chapter 4

After they had gotten done eating their meals at the diner, it was time to head on over to the museum so that they could do their next shift. Now that they had more information on the lore and what not, they felt like they would be more comfortable with their surroundings tonight and maybe, just maybe, they would be able to defeat the evil easily, whatever it may be. They drove in silence until they got there, which didn’t take too long – only about ten minutes. The sun had set while they were in the diner, and so the museum had an eerie look about it as they walked inside, ready to face the creatures for yet another night.

Hopefully even if they couldn’t figure out how to kill them tonight, they could at least find the animatronics weak spots. Maybe “kill” wasn’t really the term to use when talking about animatronics, but hey, it was probably close to what they would be doing anyway. They also figured the animatronics had to at least have a weak spot, right? Even if the weak spots were in a different place on each animatronic, they would be here all night, so they would definitely have time to figure it out. “So Sammy, you ready for another night of fun horror?” Dean said in a joking voice, chuckling and looking over at Sam as they made their way to the staff room where their uniforms were. “Oh yeah, totally…” Sam said, his hands in his pockets.

“Hey, no need to sound so enthusiastic about it…” Dean said, rolling his eyes and putting his uniform on. Sam put his uniform on as well, and they both grabbed flashlights that were hanging up and went back out of the staffroom. It was now quiet in the museum because it had just closed while they were changing into their uniforms. “It really is creepy when it’s closed…” Dean mumbled, frowning and scratching his head. “And now it shouldn’t be too long before the animatronics come back to life, eh?” “Yeah, I guess so…” said Sam. “We’ll just need to think of a game plan before they come to life, like how we’re going to kill them or whatever it is that we would be doing to them…”
Dean thought for a moment. “Well, we could always just dismember them, or try to find a way to cut the wires that make them run…” Sam nodded. “But we have to remember that it won’t be that easy to stop them because they’re possessed and all…” Dean agreed and said, “Well, I do have my lighter with me, and I think I have a tank of gasoline in the back of the car, I could always go and get it real quick…” Sam nodded and said, “Yeah, yeah, good idea…” So Dean disappeared for a moment and came back with the tank of gasoline. “There, now we’re all set. They won’t know
what’s coming…”
Then Sam sighed because he had a bad thought but he didn’t say it out loud. The thing he was thinking was this: What if these were the kinds of spirits or whatever that got smarter over time. From what he had seen, they had been around for thirty years at least, and from what the reports and myths said about the previous places and guards and such, the more nights that went on, the smarter and more active they got. The animatronics in the first place were very vicious by the fifth night of the first security guard’s shift, and he was never heard from again… And the second place, the one that had added more animatronics, they were nearly impossible to stop by the time the fifth night around… So that meant that they needed to find a way to get rid of these things, or at least put them to rest, as fast as possible. They didn’t need to waste TOO many nights trying to defeat these things because the longer they drug this out, the harder it was going to be, even with the two of them trying to battle the animatronics.

The only thing Sam could think for them to do to truly defeat the animatronics was just to burn them. Either burn them or burn the place down. It was just the problem was, this was the same place that the other places had been built, so who was to say that they wouldn’t try to build another place sometime in the future? There had to be some way for them to just shut this place down and have someone just say that this was a place that wasn’t good to build stuff on. But that was way too easy… So maybe the only thing they could do was light the animatronics on fire. So he explained this to Dean, and Dean nodded, agreeing with him.

“I think that’s our best bet, honestly…” Dean said simply. “Yeah, me too… Nobody’s ever tried to do that before, and we both know that salt and burning things puts them to rest… And considering that the bodies were pretty much stuffed into the suits, it will be pretty easy to put them to rest…” Dean nodded. “Yeah… Well, luckily, I always come prepared with that kind of stuff… I just need to get the salt out of my car, but I have a lighter in my back pocket…” Dean ran out to the car really quickly and came back with the salt. “Alright, let’s find these mofos and light ‘em up…” Sam nodded, and that was when he heard a distant laughing. “Well, I guess that’s our cue to start being on the lookout, eh?” said Dean and Sam nodded. “Yeah, I guess so. Let’s do this…” Dean nodded as well, his jaw set.