Status: New Co-Write!

I'll Make You Fall in Love

02

Rosie and I wandered through the courtyard passed several of the classrooms, we weaved through bodies of people that were simply standing around talking about something exciting that happened to them over the weekend. It was people like them who thought it was fine to stand smack bang in the middle of a walk way that made me want to smack them upside the head and tell them to move. However me being me would think it and never actually do it too scared of confrontation.

Finally we made it to the Library, I watched as Rosie wandered over to the fiction section. I debated whether to follow her or scan the non fiction area for a while. Shrugging my shoulders I wandered over to the non fiction section toward the back of the building, there were shelves and shelves or books to keep me busy but the truth was I was only after one particular section.

Ever since Rosie had joked about a Love Potion earlier I was curious to see if there was such a thing. Even if there was I was certain this school would not have a book on potions, maybe on the history of Witch Craft but not specifically potions. However it was still worth a look and if I found nothing there were always plenty of books on Ancient Rome and Greece to keep me entertained until Rosie was ready to leave.

Reaching my destination I skimmed the shelves reaching my hands out and trailing my fingers across the spines like I suspected no books on potions, however several on Salem and the witch trials. Sighing I walked further along the shelving closer to the back wall where the Rome and Greece books were situated. Scanning the spines I gripped a thick encyclopaedic sized book and pulled it off the shelf sliding down the wall and opening the first pages.

Moments passed before I was disrupted from my reading about Gladiators and The Colosseum by the sound of feminine giggles and a males chuckling laughter. I tried to block it out but when the giggling got louder and closer I looked up from my book. My heart stopped in my chest and I instantly regretted looking up. Pressed against shelving was Harry Styles having an extremely heated make out session with Amber Morris, one of the girls that was studying to be a nurse.

It was like a car crash. I should look away but couldn’t. I wanted to shout at them and give them the fright of their life but my words stuck in my throat as they always did so instead I listened as the female giggled as he kissed her neck feverishly. Slowly I pulled my eyes away from them and back to my book in my hands but I wasn’t reading anything I was too distracted.

There was a crash that crash, my eyes shot up only to find that a heap of books had slipped off the shelves, the two were laughing but had began to pick them up before anyone came to ruin their fun. This was the time to move, neither were looking they were to busy. Chucking the book back on the shelf I shouldered my bag and hurried out of the isle. However I made the stupid mistake to look down as I passed them my eyes drifting over to the two of them.

In those split seconds I tripped over my feet falling to the carpet with a hard thud my breath coming out in a harsh gasp.

“Woah, you a’right?” his voice was laced with laughter, I suppressed my groan but felt my cheeks flushing harshly.

“Yep,” I was quick to my feet even though my ankle tingled with pain and the embarrassment also weighed on me. “Fine and dandy mate,” with that I hurriedly limped out of the isle face palming myself as I made my way over to Rosie.

“Kill me!”

“Huh?” she spun to look at me her glasses balanced precariously on the end of her nose. “What happened?”

“I face palmed the ground in front of Harry…” I noticed the laughter that flashed in her eyes and she tried to hide her smile but I knew she wanted to laugh. Rolling my eyes, “Out with it.” with that she burst out laughing making several people swivel their heads and look at us.

“Oh Els… that’s terrible…” she giggled covering her mouth with her hands as if that would hide the fact she was laughing. “I’m sorry I shouldn’t laugh, I know how bad it is… how did you shrug it off?”

“Well when he asked if I was alright I answered with ‘Yep, fine and dandy mate’” I winced at the recollection. “This is bad…”

“Hey…” my breath stuck in my throat, slowly I turned to look at the male his green eyes locking with mine. “Are you sure you’re a’right?”

“Yeah… I’m fine… it’s all good… do it all the time… what?” I whispered to myself. I was comparing falling to riding a freaking bike. If the ground was going to open up now would be the perfect time. A light laugh left the males lips.

“I’m glad? it’s a all the time thing?” the sentence was more of a question. I nodded my head when all I wanted to do was melt into the carpet with embarrassment.

“Oh yeah all the time, thanks for the concern Harry.”

“No trouble Elsie, can’t have you hurting yourself now can we?” he smiled before shooting me a wink.

“No…” I watched as he turned and walked off back over to Amber who stood with her arms folded across her chest her blonde hair falling down her shoulders in perfect princess curls. She had a pissed look on her face, until Harry would one of his arms around her shoulders and lead her out.

“Wow Els… are you okay?”

“I feel sick.” Rosie’s laughter rang around me as I stood watching as the curly haired male exited the library. Harry Styles knows my name? WHAT?

“So am I still coming to yours tonight?”

“Yep! I have something I need your help with,” with that I turned and watched as she grabbed several books off the shelves.
♠ ♠ ♠
Esther here. Sorry for the wait to all you wonderful readers but I am finally here with the newest chapter. I had a heap of fun writing this. Enjoy all you wonderful people. Now over to you Effy...

Special thanks to tommo; for her comment. Thank you :)

Cheers Esther :)