Status: Brian Elwin Haner Jr <3

Dear God

Chapter Two

~Brian's POV~

Kendall Grace Sanders. The love of my life is pregnant. I know it's my baby. We were drunk and Michelle and I were fighting and one thing led to another, we had sex. I wasn't even as drunk as I should have been. I've always seen her as the mother of my children. When Michelle told me that she didn't want to have any kids, I was crushed. Kendall has always been my number one fan. Kendall and Michelle do not get along. At all. Michelle's always starting fights with Kendall and we always have to break them up. Kendall has the Sanders temper like Matt. She's a spitfire. She's got hazel eyes, dimples, curves in all the right places, honey blonde hair, and sun-kissed skin.

"Hey man." Matt says breaking me from my thoughts of his sister.

"Hey." I say cautiously because this motherfucker packs a punch and by the grace of God I've never been on the receiving end. "What's up?"

"How do you feel about this?" He nods towards the house. "How do you feel about Kendall being pregnant?" He asks starting the grill for the barbecue.

"Honestly?"

"No. I want you to lie to me." He deadpans.

I chuckle, "I love it." I say taking a sip of my beer. "When she said that she was pregnant, I automatically knew it was mine." I smile. "Wait. How did you know it's mine?" I asked him curiously.

He smirks at me, "I know my sister and I also know for a fact that she doesn't do one night stands, and you both disappeared at Jimmy's Halloween party and never returned till the next morning together."

"You're not going to kill me are you?" I wince.

He shakes his head, "Why would I do that?" He smirks, "Growing up, I've always seen you and Kendall together in my mind. When you got with Michelle, I was upset with you because I knew that you could have done so much better. When you married Michelle, I was secretly done with you. I was so pissed off at you that I wouldn't talk to you. Remember that?" He asks and I nod, "I knew that once you married Michelle, it was over for you. She had her hooks so deep in you that I could tell that you were drowning. I know how much of a family that you wanted and when Michelle told you that she didn't want kids, you were devastated. You cried to me about it. I know you Brian, and I know Kendall. So I take it you're happy?" He asks cocking his head to the side. "The reason I ask Brian is because she's my little sister and I'm very protective of her and will kill anyone that hurts her in any way."

"I know Matt." I nod, "but you don't have to worry about that. I love her man." I say with a goofy grin on my face.

He smirks, "I see that." He chuckles, "You know you broke her heart just now when you came out here right?" He says cocking an eyebrow.

I gasp, "What?!" I say turning and going back inside looking for Kendall and I spot her being held bye Val meaning Michelle did something or said something to her. "Can I talk to Kendall please?" I ask Val.

She narrows her eyes at me, "Don't hurt her." She whispers. "Michelle already did that."

I shake my head, "I wouldn't dream of it." I smile. "Michelle has another thing coming. I know she's your sister Val, but I'm done with her. Where is she anyways?" I ask noticing she's not around.

Val smiles, "She left and I made damn sure she's not welcome here, and I get it. You don't have to explain it to me. Although I have been wondering on when you were going to divorce her but now I know." She smirks at me and waddles away to find Matt.

Kendall looks at me, "Want to take this upstairs?" She asks.

I nod, "Yeah." I say.

I follow her upstairs and in the process I'm checking out her ass. She turns and looks at me and I smirk at her and she shakes her head with a laugh. "You never change do you Bri?" She smirks.

"I'm a guy." I shrug.

"What do you want to know?" She asks sitting on her bed.

I sit down next to her, "When did you find out?"

"Last week." She says not even looking at me.

"Kendall, sweetheart look at me." I say putting my hand on hers. She turns to me and I see tears in her eyes, "What wrong?" I ask pulling her into my lap feeling her tears soak my shirt.

She shrugs, "I don't know. I thought this was going to ruin your life and you didn't want anything to do with me or the baby." She sniffs.

"What would make you think that?" I ask softly.

"You're married to my worst enemy, and I don't know really."

I kissed her forehead, "I want you to know that you don't have to go through this alone. I'm going to be with you ever step of the way. Don't worry about Michelle. We're over. My lawyer served her with divorce papers Monday." I smile.

"Thank you Brian." She whispers. "I love you."

"I love you too." I whisper and kiss her forehead. "So when are we due?" I ask excitedly.

She smiles, "July 31st. So this is going to be hard because this is the first tour that I've done pregnant." She frowns. "I'm going to be so tired, and Jimmy said that we have a European tour also and that's over September 15th. I don't want to have this baby on the road."

I frown, "I forgot about the European tour." I wince, "We might have to call Larry and postpone the European tour. Our fans aren't going to like it, but it's got to be done. I have a question to ask you?"

"Sure. What's up?" She smiles.

"Would you like to be my girlfriend?" I ask nervously.

She grins, dimples and all, "I would love too." She says kissing me.

"Hey guys, foods ready." Matt says and smiles when he sees us. I smirk at him.

"Awesome! Baby Haner wants food!" Kendall roars scrambling off my lap and running downstairs.

I chuckle, "Did you forget about the European tour like I did?" I ask Matt.

"Nope." He says shaking his head, "I wanted to tell everyone that we don't have a European tour. Kendall and Val don't need to be going into labor overseas. May 27th is our last day for touring." He says walking down the stairs, "bye the way, that's how I've always pictured that in my head." He smiles at me.

"Pictured what?" I asked confused.

He chuckles, "You and Kendall."

"I'm glad you do." I smile, "but I have a feeling this divorce is going to drag on and on." I sigh and roll my eyes. "Michelle is going to try taking me for everything I have." I growl.

"Don't think about that. Think about this baby that might or might not be born on my 31st birthday." He smiles and pats me on the back walking away.

"Come on Jimmy, put me down!" I hear Johnny exclaim.

I look over and see Jimmy holding Johnny over the pool and I chuckle, "What'd you do this time JC? He only does this when you did something." I smirk at him while he's upside down.

"He took his seat." Zacky laughs, "and now he's going to toss him in the pool." He chuckles.

"Do you want me to put you down?" Jimmy taunts Johnny.

"Yes!" He exclaims.

"Okay."

All of a sudden we heard a splash as Jimmy lets go of Johnny into the pool and everyone roars with laughter.

"Hey baby." Kendall whispers to me and plays with my hair. She is the only one that is allowed to play or touch my hair.

"That feels good." I whisper and close my eyes. I hear chuckling and open one eye and see that it's Jimmy, "What?" I smirk.

He shakes his head, "Nothing. I just miss you smiling." He says smiling at me. "Its nice."

"It's all because of this amazing girl right here." I say pulling Kendall into my lap as she blushes and buries her face in my chest.

All of a sudden we hear this bloodcurdling scream coming from inside. We all scramble inside to find out what it is and what we saw made us all roar with laughter.
♠ ♠ ♠
What do you think it could be? Will this be the end of Michelle?

Stay tuned to find out!