‹ Prequel: Is He for Me?

He Has My Heart

Chapter Seventeen: "You have to stop shutting me out!"

Ashleys POV

I was so annoyed with Riley. I can't believe shes done this again. She keeps fucking shutting me out and running away from her problems. I can't take it anymore! When will she understand that she can talk to me! God, I mean I have gone through hell and back with her and she still can't open up to me! It was never this bad. I get what happened in Vegas was very traumatic, but shes gotten over the separation anxiety, what could she possibly be having problems with now!
I sped towards Malibu and only twenty minutes later I was on my street. Rileys BMW was in the driveway and I pulled in next to it.
I fumbled with my keys, trying to find the right one. When the door opened it was mostly dark except for the light coming from kitchen.
I walked passed the kitchen and saw Riley curled up on one of the deck chairs. There was a half empty bottle of whiskey next to her. Good, she'll tell the truth if she's drunk.
"Riles" I said sitting on the deck chair, facing her.
She looked up at me. Her eyes looked sad. She really did look sorry.
"Riley, come on. You have to talk to me" I tried to say calmly.
She sat up and faced me. She grabbed my hands in hers and sighed.
"I went to the doctors again today. They said that if things don't heal any further, we will have a hard time trying to have kids. And I know that doesn't seem like such a big deal now, but what if we decide to have kids? I can't give that to you! Ash, I just want to be everything you want and I don't feel like you're going to look at me the same if I can't" tears started to stream down her face.
I pulled her into my lap. She seemed surprised by my reaction. I honestly didn't know how I felt. I mean I didn't really want kids now, but maybe in future. This wouldn't be a big deal if they hadn't decided to use her gut as a punching bag.
"Riley, you are my everything. It doesn't matter to me whether you can have kids or not. It's not going to change how I feel about you. When are you going to understand that I love you?" I said as I wiped the tears off her face with my thumb.
Riley had some deep rooted issues that I don't think anyone knows about and it drives me crazy knowing that she might be hiding something from me.
"Riley, you have to stop shutting me out. I can't take it."
"Ash, I'm not shutting you out. I always plan on telling you, I just like to be left alone for a while. This whole deal with me not being able to get pregnant is scary for me" she said looking into my eyes.
Maybe I was a bit pushy. "I don't want you to be scared. Look, next time you feel like this, I'll back off. Just tell me something is wrong, but I'll let you come to me. Okay?"
"Okay. I'm sorry if you feel like I'm shutting you out. I just feel like you have gone through so much in the last couple of months with Vegas and having to look after me afterwards. I don't want to have to be more of a burden for you."
"You're hardly a burden" I said giving her a smile.
She smiled back at me and kissed me. Her hands ran up my shoulders and into my hair. I could feel her body inch closer to mine. My arms were wrapped around her and traveled under her top. My kisses grew hunger for her.
I was started to get frustrated with the way we were positioned, so I took her in my arms and carried her upstairs.
"Lets take this somewhere more comfortable" I said against her lips. I felt her nod as she continued to kiss me.
We reached our bedroom and I put her down, only to push her against the wall. I pinned my body weight against her and grinded myself against her. I left her so her feet weren't touching the ground and I hooked her legs around my hips. I wish she wasn't wearing jeans right now!
I let her down and kissed her softly. I backed her towards the bed without breaking our kisses and undid her jeans. She pulled them off but pushed me down on the bed. She gave me a sly smile and started to take my jeans off for me. I thought she was going to blow me, but instead she straddled me and helped me take my top off. Once off she pushed me flat against the bed and brought my arms above my head.
"My turn to tie you up" she said taking her top off and using it to tie my hands together.
I let out a small laugh, but she shook her head.
"You won't be laughing when I'm done" and that wiped the smile off my face.
She started kissing my neck and hitting every sensitive spot for me.
I so badly wanted to just roll us over and fuck her, but kinda difficult when you can't use your hands, even though I could probably get out of this.
She lightly grazed her fingertips down my sides, which made me shiver.
I heard her laugh a little, but then she started kissing along my hips, while her fingers played with the elastic of my boxers.
I could feel myself pulsing. Waiting for her touch. She eventually pulled them off and very gently ran her lips over me.
I moaned out loud, waiting to feel the sensation of her mouth on me.
I felt her smile against me, but then take the tip in her mouth.
I inhaled through my teeth not expecting the wetness of her mouth.
I felt her tongue run in and out of my slit, teasing me. She was really getting to me.
She slowing took more and more of me into her mouth, until her nose was touching me. I could feel the back of her throat. She then started bobbing her head. Letting my length run in and out of her. I tried my best not to thrust into her, but it was really hard. Her hands came down on my hips, trying to hold me still, but we were both covered in sweat.
"Riles! I'm gonna cum if you keep doing that!" I said as I writhed.
She gave it a few lasts sucks, then started to kiss up my body. I felt her hands run up my arms and tug on the shirt that held my hands together.
As soon as they were free I rolled us over and ripped off her underwear.
I smashed my mouth against her and started to rub myself against her. God, she always got me so horny. I kissed her neck and I heard her moan as I moved myself in line with her. I inserted the tip and she gasped. I was so hyped up, I needed to be inside her.
I pushed myself inside her and I felt her shiver as I thrusted.
I was already close.
"Ash, keep going!" She screamed.
I gave her one hard thrust, pushing my whole length into her and I released as I felt her walls close in on me.
I laid down next to her, a little breathless.
"Its weird how on the way here, I was really annoyed with you" I said between pants.
"I know. I'm just good at changing your mind" she said cuddling to my side. "I found my dress today actually. Was a lot easier than what Kimber said it would be."
"Can I see?" I said jokingly.
"You're so annoying" she said shaking her head.
"You're marrying me" I said shrugging.
She rolled her eyes. "Go to sleep. I want to talk wedding stuff tomorrow. Still got so much to sort out" she said pulling the covers over us.
I spooned her and fell asleep with her in my arms.