‹ Prequel: Is He for Me?

He Has My Heart

Chapter Twenty Two: 4:17 am

Ashleys POV

Andy and Juliet ended up spending the day with us just hanging out. Riley had to leave for a bit just to sort some things out with The Roof. She had been so busy with the wedding she hasn't been able to give her full attention to the bar like she normally does.
"Okay, I'm gonna go. Will you guys still be here when I get back?" Riley said, hugging them both.
"Yeah probably" Andy said. Clearly very comfortable on our couch.
"Okay, I'll see you in a few hours" She said coming over to kiss me goodbye.
"Bye Riles" I said, giving her a longing look.
The front door shut and echoed through the house. Now that Riley was gone Juliet could finally say what was on her mind.
"Is she okay? She seems different. Stressed."
"She's doing okay. Considering everything that has happened. More than anything I know she's worried that she won't be able to have kids, but she knows it doesn't bother me."
"I still can't believe her name used to be Catelyn. So much she never told me!" Andy said frustrated.
"As I've said before, don't take it personally. I needed her to tell me everything, but I knew about the stripper thing a long time ago" I said, laughing at their faces.
"You knew!" Andy yelled, shock clear on his face.
"Yep! She probably told me to make me jealous of you."
"But I didn't know!"
"She probably didn't tell you cause she was probably ashamed or something like that" I said, trying to be serious.
"Probably. Explains why she was so good..." He trailed off when he saw the look Juliet was giving him.
"Don't stop cause of me. I'm only your girlfriend" Juliet said sarcastically.
"Babe, you're just as good!" Andy said trying to redeem himself.
Juliet pouted and rolled her eyes.
I laughed at their little tiff. "Chill guys, its not like shes still a stripper. Like she still kind of practices, but it's nothing more than that."
"Yeah, just for your enjoyment" Andy scoffed.
"Actually, she uses it to tease me. I'll be leaving the house and then she'll go practice with an evil smile on her face. So I rarely get to actually see it" I said, pouting.
"Well that makes me feel a little better" Juliet said looking between us. "I could never compete with that."
"But you did! And you won" Andy said, giving her a strange look.
I rolled my eyes at them "Guys! It doesn't matter! We all know that Riles is for me and Juliet was always meant for you Andy. Otherwise none of us would be happy" I said, shutting them up.

A couple hours later we had moved ourselves into the spa outside. The sun was starting to set and Riley had texted me saying that she would be home soon.
I had lended Juliet one of Rileys bikinis and Andy a pair of my board shorts.I sat opposite them in the spa, watching them wrestle with their feet from each corner.
"What are you guys doing?" I asked, raising an eyebrow at them.
"I don't know, I think Andy is just enjoying looking at me in this bikini. Where does Riley get these?" She asked, looking at the tattoo inspired print.
"You'd have to ask her" I said as I heard the door slide open. "Speak of the devil. What took so long? You said it was only going to be a few hours.Its been like 8!"
"Well, there were come glitches. We are having some electrical problems and the last electrician we had did a shit ass job, so the new one had to undo his work. Its still not done, but he'll come back tomorrow" she said stressed.
"All the more reason to join us in here" I said smirking.
"Actually Ash, we might head home. Being in here is making sleepy" Andy said, yawning.
"Okay, all the more reason for you to join me."
Riley face turned seductive. She walked Andy and Juliet out before she came back out in a bikini.
She wore a black bikini which had knots that could be untied in all the right places and she knew it. I saw her smirking as she stepped into the spa.
"Could you massage my back? I've been so tense lately" she said sitting between my legs.
"You're just trying to tease me" I said placing my hands on her bare skin.
"I'm being serious! It hurts."
"Sure sure" I said giving her neck a kiss.
"So what did I miss with Andy and Juliet?"
"Not much. Can definitely say that last night was Andy just feeling insecure. Him and Juliet are fine. She's worried about you though."
"What? Why?"
"Cause she's your friend and she can see that you're stressed out."
"I suppose... Mmm, Oh that's the spot" she moaned as my thumbs massaged either side of her spine.
Her moaning was making me want her so badly. I worked my way down her back as I kissed her neck. I found the knot on one side of her bikini bottom and untied it, slipping a hand in and stroking her.
Her head rolled in pleasure as she moved herself up so she was sitting directly on top of me. I could feel my erection straining against my board shorts.
I tugged on the tie on he other side of her bottoms and removed them completely. She got the message and turned around only to kiss me while she help me take off my shorts. Once off she sat back down on top of me and I grinded myself against her. My hands caressed her thighs in the water as I kissed her neck.
"Mmm, put it in Ash" she whispered.
I smirked against her skin and with her guidance I pushed myself into her.
"God Ash!" She couldn't help say.
My hands came down on her thighs and I pushed her down as I thrusted.
Her legs tangled in mine and tensed at the amount of pleasure that I was giving her.
"God Riles, feel so good!" I said between kissing and biting her neck. I kept biting the string at the back of her neck and eventually untied it. I moved one of my hands to her breasts, massaging them, as the other started stroking her clit again.
"Ohh fuck Ash!" She moaned again.
Her head rolled back onto my shoulder and she arched her body to push herself onto my further.
"Fuck! Ashley!" She said as I bit down on her neck.
I felt one of her hands start massaging my balls. I moaned against her skin in pleasure. I was close.
I gave her one big thrust and I felt her walls close in on me.
"Mmm God Ash!" She screamed.
And I could no longer hold it and released into her.
She turned around and kissed me. Her breasts pressing into my chest.
I pulled away and lent my forehead to hers.
"I love you so fucking much."
She smiled and blushed. "I love you too. You still give my butterflies when you look at me."
Now she was making me blush. "Come on, lets get some sleep. That took a lot out of me" I said helping her out of the spa.

Rileys POV

*Ring ring*
"Riles, answer your God damn phone" Ashley said tiredly.
I slowly opened my eyes to the lit screen of my phone sitting on the nightstand. The clock read 4:17 am.
"Who the fuck is calling you at this hour?" Ashley said stirring to let me move.
"Hello?" I answered with a croaky voice.
"Hello, is this Riley James?" A very official voice spoke to me.
"Yes."
"This is the LA fire department, your property has caught alight..."
This could not be happening.