Let's Build a Fort

1/1

Josh/Max oneshot

Lets Build A Fort

Josh/Max One Shot fluff

BoyxBoy don't like don't read

Josh slowly opened his eyes to the bright light shining through the curtains as it was morning. As he fully opened them he squinted slightly before opening them again.Today was the band's day off from working on the album which they were all excited and felt like they needed. Josh was looking forward to being able to relax today and not think about the album but the main reason he was happy was because he was able to spend more time with Max in a non working environment.

Speaking of Max, Josh right by his ear could hear the sound of gentle quiet snores and weight on half of his body. Slowly turning his head to the side he looked to see Max was still asleep. His head was lying next to Josh's,one of his legs were tangled in Josh's and his arm was hanging over his torso. He looked so precious that he kind of didn't want to disturb him.After thinking about it knowing Max he would end up sleeping in all day so it was probably best to wake him up.

Josh turned fully around to face Max and wrapped his arms around him climbing on top of him. He began kissing from the top of Max's head to his neck causing Max to giggle."Ok stop I'm awake now" giggled Max.Josh let go so he could look down at Max as he still hovered over him. "Good Morning" "Morning" responded Max as he leaned up to place his lips on Josh's for a kiss.Once their lips parted from each other Max picked up his phone from the bedside table to look at the time. Currently it was 10am. Max looked back at Josh and raised an eyebrow."What?" Questioned Josh"It's ten why are you waking me up at this time and it's our day off?""Exactly it's our day off..." Giggled Josh with a huge smile on his face as he leaned back down on the bed wrapping his arms around him."And everyone else has decided to spend the day with their girlfriends which means we have the whole day to our selfs" continued Josh."Sounds good" responded Max"So what do you wanna do?"Max kept silent for a minute thinking about how to spend his day off with Josh. Josh and Max would spend a lot of time together anyway because they were in the same band but it was constant work so they never got to do anything fun together.

Thinking about fun Max came up with a childish idea.Josh looked as Max smiled at the idea of his own plan. "I have an idea grab every blanket and cushion and throw them down the stairs" explained Max getting out of bed. He quickly grabbed the pillows and pulled the blanket of their bed off exposing Josh to the cold of their room."Come on up you get lazy arse!" Called Max walking out the room to throw the stuff off the banister landing on the hall floor. Josh finally got up grabbing blankets and pillows from everyone else's room throwing them down. "Do we have any fairy lights?" Asked Max turning to look at Josh."I think Dan has some Christmas lights in his room why? What are we doing?" Max rushed into Dan's room grabbing the box of Christmas lights. "Well Joshzilla....were making a fort!" Cheered Max rushing down the stairs with the box.

Once they entered the living room they started re arranging different furniture but they could never get it right. They decided to take a break from it before getting back to work.

Josh could see that Max was lying down on the couch which gave him a funny idea. Josh picked up a couple of blankets. Quickly he ran over to Max placing the blankets over him."Ahhh!" Yelled Max in protest as Josh wrapped the blankets around him."Aww my little hedgehog burrito!" Giggled Josh picking him up attacking his face with kisses.

After minute of carrying Max around the house he decided to put him back down. "Come on let's get back to work!" Said Josh.They came up with the idea of placing the couches around like a square and placed the biggest blanket they have on top. Max being the smallest crawled inside the fort and placed the blankets down on the floor and hooked the fairy lights inside too. Josh passed him pillows and cushions one by one so Max could place them in."We did it!" Yelled Josh and climbed into the fort to join Max. "Look at us most couples would spend the day going out or having sex but we decided to spend the day building a fort" laughed Josh.Max looked at Josh raising his eyebrows "well....maybe we could do the last one" he suggested."No we can't the others would kill us if they found out we had sex on their blankets" responded Josh."Yeah your probably right"They spend the rest of the day in the fort watching movies and cuddling up together.

----------------------

Matt, Dan and Chris came back to the house being completely in silence. "That's strange the lights are on so they must be in" said Dan.All three walked into the living room to see all the couches re arranged strangely and blankets on top of them with the TV still on rolling credits from the last film they watched."What the fuck have they been doing?" Muttered Matt as they walked up to the TV. They kneeled down to see Josh and Max asleep in the fort in each others arms. "Awww" muttered Dan grabbing his phone out to take a picture."Awww look at the love birds" whispered Matt taking a picture and following with Chris taking a picture too."There going to kill us once they see this on Instagram" giggled Chris as they posted the picture.

"Look they've taken our blankets and pillows were are we supposed to sleep?!" Asked Dan."I have an idea!" Suggested Matt.They all decided to slowly climb in since it was big enough for everyone to sit and lie down in. Matt fell asleep first followed by Chris. Dan then noticed something in the fort

"Are those my fairy lights?"