Status: In Progress

Stitched

A woman in a coma for three years.

A woman unable to move for three years.

After a tragic car accident, twin sisters, Marie and Alice Young, become an experiment where, as long as the DNA match is virtually perfect, the memories of any set of twins can be stitched together to bring a person from a coma and a vegetable back to life.

Marie Young was a young teacher, while Alice Young was going to school to get a degree to become the principal of an elementary school. Both had interest in scientist and doctor Roberta T. Malish, whom, in desperation of reviving her friends, began running many hypotheses and experiments to prove this theory of stitching.

After proving this on several subjects, her friends became the ultimate experiment, the first humans to have it tested on them. When signs showed a positive reaction, Roberta, with help from the family of her friends, created a new identity for the now combined twins.

However, once word gets out on her experiment's success, the Young family, the Young Twins, and Roberta herself are in great danger. As if things couldn't get worst, when the twins start to remember who they are, their now shared brain becomes unstable, putting them in a greater risk of death.