Status: Take it as it comes

Crazy Love

Introduction

I've always been a hopeless romantic believing in love at first sight and all the things that come with it.
I believe every girl is a princess and her prince charming is out there somewhere.
I've always wanted to fall in love, get married, start a family and live happily ever after
I guess the idea came from my grandparents who met when they were teenagers. My Grandfather would always tell me sweet love stories from the younger days.

When I was ten years old my parents were killing in a hunting trip leaving me in the care of my Mother’s parents Grace and Harold Fletcher. They were your picture perfect couple meeting when they were young and running away together to make their happily ever come true.

Every night my grandfather would sit me down before bed and tell me of their adventures of young love and pushing through their hardships of life each story touching my heart more and more.Each night I would dream of my prince charming riding in on his trusty steed to rescue me from my castle so we could run away together in the setting sun.When I turned Twenty years old my dreams had come true when I met James, he must have been the most handsome man I had ever seen. We quickly fell in love with each other spending our nights and days together, him sweeping me off my feet with romantic gestures and I falling more and more in love with him each day. I had never been so happy in my entire life as I did the day he asked me to marry him, I felt as if my happily ever was coming true or so I thought though all that changed the day I found out the truth about my past, my parents deaths, meeting the Winchester Brothers.
♠ ♠ ♠
So I haven't written anything In a very long time. This is taken from my old account Baby Squid it was meant to be a story line /intro for another fic but I just got so many ideas for this having to do with Mr. Dean Winchester himself. :D So please bare with me as I get back into the grove of things with writing and forgive my odd posting times I am sorta living as a single mother right now . ( Fiance is in New York for work since last month)
Thank you for reading!

<3