Status: In progress with script & animation. To be release August 1st

Keep It Covered

S1E2

(Theme song)
(Caption: Friday)

Scene 1
Ellie: It hadn't occurred to me before, but Pastel Academy is an all-girls school.
Connie: Yeah, so what was a boy doing there?
Ellie: There were others too... I think. I only really noticed him. But I'm pretty sure there were others.
Connie: Odd. I suppose you can ask Claire about it later. Speaking of, shouldn't you be leaving for school now?
Ellie: Oh, that's right!
(S Ellie going out door)
(S Ellie going down street)
Ellie: <em>There doesn't seem to be anyone around. I've gone this way to school a lot and haven't ever really seen anyone.</em>
(Starts singing bouncy song)
(Halfway through she sees boy she has a crush on)
Ellie: <em>No no no no</em>
Adam: Heh. Hey, I'm Adam. I think we're in that Christian Music thing at your school together.
Ellie: Yeah, I'm, uh, Ellie. <em>Maybe I stopped in time. Maybe he didn't see. Maybe he- </em>
Adam: So I take it you're pretty musical out of school too.
Ellie: <em>Nope. He saw.</em> Every now and then. People aren't usually around here.
Adam: Yeah I was just taking a walk and felt like going a different way.
Ellie: So I was just wondering, Pastel Academy is an all-girls school, so why were you and all the other boys there?
Adam: They have some of the clubs open to homeschoolers, so I signed up. I'm just glad there were other guys there, otherwise it would've been really awkward.
Ellie: Ha yeah.
Adam: Speaking of that, weren't you on your way there?
Ellie: <em>Not again!</em> Oh, right! I'll see you at the club.
Adam: Bye.
(S walking away)

Scene 2
(In classroom)
(S Ellie looking normal)
(S Claire sitting next to her and glancing at her)
(S she notices)
Teacher: And that concludes the class. I expect the paper on the work of Benjamin Franklin by next week.
(S class exits)
Claire: You like someone.
Ellie: What?
Claire: Come on, I can tell.
Ellie: How?
Claire: I'm not really sure. I'm never wrong though. This wouldn't be an exception, right?
Ellie: Well... no.
Claire: I knew it! Who is it? Who is it?
Ellie: It's um... a guy from the Christian Music club.
Claire: Ooh! Let me guess! Ben?
Ellie: No.
Claire: Jason?
Ellie: Nope.
Claire: Jacob?
Ellie: I've never known a good Jacob. God changed Jacob's name to Israel for a reason.
Claire: *Gasp* you've been reading the
Bible? A lot too, that's far ahead in Genesis.
Ellie: Yeah, it's really interesting.
Claire: Eee! Im really excited, I've never personally known someone who converted! Not technically yet, but probably close. Okay we're off-topic. Tell me who you like!
Ellie: His name is Adam.
Claire: ...
Ellie: What?
Claire: Has he shown any signs he likes you too?
Ellie: We did bump into each other this morning, it was kind of embarrassing at first but we started chatting and it just felt so natural. And the way he looked at me-
Claire: Adam is my boyfriend.
Ellie: ...Oh my gosh.
Claire: Go away.
Ellie: Nothing happened! We just talked! I had no idea you were interested in him!
Claire: Whatever. You know, I doubt he would ever be interested in someone like you. I know him, and he's way smarter than to fall for a crazy weirdo like you, even if he and I weren't dating. I mean, who actually joins a Christan club without being Christian?
Ellie: I didn't mean for any of this to happen.
Claire: Just quit the club. No one cares that you're there anyway. Even if you do become a Christian, stay away and take it somewhere else. Anywhere else except my church, because that invitation is DEFINITELY revoked!
Ellie: I'm so sorry!
(S Claire leaves)
Ellie: <em>Wait... what am I apologizing for? It wasn't my fault that I didn't know she and Adam were dating. People are so complicated.</em>

Scene 3
Ellie: Excuse me, Mrs. Smith.
(S of teacher)
Ellie: I'm going to quit the Christian Music Club.
Mrs. Smith: Oh, I'm sorry to hear that. Any particular reason?
Ellie: I just... um... I just wasn't feeling it.
Mrs. Smith: You certainly looked like you were feeling it when we sang yesterday. You had so much passion with every song we sang. At least tell me you're going to join the other music club, or at least continue in some way musically, because you're very good.
Ellie: Yeah, I think I'll join the other club.
Mrs. Smith: Alright, no problem. Just let me know if you want to come back.
Ellie: Okay.
(S Ellie walking away)
(S music clubs doors)
(S Ellie smiling but looking sad)
(S Ellie enters other music club)
Teacher: Welcome! I heard from Mrs. Smith that you're very talented!
Ellie: I'm not really that great, I just tend to get lost in the music sometimes.
Teacher: That's an important thing to have!
Ellie: Thank you.
Teacher: You can go ahead and take a seat.
(S takes seat where guitarists are in room identical to other but non-Christian)
(S other guitarists talking to each other and not her)
Teacher: Page 12, Fireflies by Owl City.
(Looking to left) Can I help you?
Adam: We just needed some music stands in the other club.
(S Adam makes eye-contact with Ellie)
(S she looks down)
Adam: Um... okay. That's all.
Teacher: Let's continue then.
(Emphasis on "earth turns slowly" and have her sing backup "please take me away from here")
Teacher: Great job. Sing a bit louder though, altos. Next song is...

Scene 4
(Ellie walking home)
Adam: Hey.
Ellie: Oh... um... hi.
Adam: You joined the other club.
Ellie: Yeah...
Adam: Succumb to the ways of the secular world?
Ellie: Heh no. I just... <em>what did I say earlier?</em> wasn't feeling it.<em>Remembered.</em>
Adam: I figured that, sort of implied with the whole leaving thing, but why not?
Ellie: I don't know. Sometimes you just don't feel things.
Adam: And sometimes you do.
(S looks at him)
Adam: I mean, you can't sometimes not feel things without sometimes feeling things. Never mind.
Ellie: I know what you mean.
Adam: Good.
Ellie: You don't have to walk with me just because you see me, you know. You can just walk by me or behind me or very far in front of me...
Adam: I like walking with you. I don't chitchat a lot.
Ellie: Don't you with Claire?
Adam: Ah, so you know about us.
Ellie: She told me.
Adam: How'd it come up?
Ellie: You're a little too inquisitive. Never grow out of the "why" phase when you were a kid?
Adam: Just making conversation.
Ellie: Why?
Adam: Cause.
Ellie: Why?
Adam: Ha ha. Ok, ok I got it.
Ellie: Yay. You never answered my last question though.
Adam: Refresh my memory of what that would be.
Ellie: You don't talk with Claire that much?
Adam: Thought I answered that.
Ellie: You commented that I knew about you, but never gave an answer.
Adam: It's just different.
Ellie: In what way?
Adam: And I'm the inquisitive one.
Ellie: Nevermind.
Adam: Do you want me to stop following you?
Ellie: What?
Adam: We were talking about what we said previously, and you were giving off the vibe you wanted me to leave you alone. I just didn't catch on until now.
Ellie: Doesn't matter to me.
Adam: You're too nice to tell me if you do. I'll just go now and you'll either be disappointed or relieved. See ya.
Ellie: Okay, bye.

Scene 5
(S Ellie walking to SP room)
(S in room)
(Imaginary Evanescence goes like:
Intro: Piece by piece add in grey flowers on the floor
second part of intro: flowers turn light pink and walls disappear and sky appears and she starts walking towards center
'I linger' to 'my name' just singing
'Let me stay' swoops down and flowers fly in air
'Where' to 'whisper' looking up at falling flowers
'to me' push flowers away and starts walking
'Where' to 'story' rain coming down in front of her but she's just outside of it
Chorus: Sky gets slightly darker, flowers become dark fuchsia, she kneels down and touches one, starts walking again but falls down, then lies down and looks up at sky, changing alternatively from dark to light. Then it stays dark
'Don't' to 'touch' bird flies past her then another and another. One lands on her finger and it's black and white.
'With' to 'chaos' black and white swirls around her
'Your reality' flowers become black and white.
'I know well' she swipes arm and everything is grey
'What' to 'refuge' Section of it is all black and white
'The nightmare' to 'escape' she turns away from that section and the grey turns back to light pink and bright sky
Chorus just singing

Finish rest in animation and never try this again)