Tales of Symphonia Story, Tethe'alla Chronicles (3)

The New Symphonia Story 14

QUIZ START: You proceed down the mountain again, enjoying being able to finally speak with Colette again...Happy that she was herself.
That night you and Genis cooked a big dinner to celebrate Colette finally getting better. She was more than happy to be able to eat and talk with you all again.

That night you'd, again, stepped away from camp in order to look at the stars. The moon wasn't out tonight, allowing you to see even more stars than normal. In the far distance your angelic sight picked up the lights shining from Meltokio. You wondered quietly how people could stand to live in a city like that and never see the stars...
"Hey...Aura?" Sheena questioned quietly, walking to your side.
"Hey Sheena...you're still up?" you asked,
"Yeah..." She sat next to you quietly for a moment, then asked, "You and me... We're like sisters, y'know?" she asked,
"Yeah." you respond,
"What...what Kratos said..." she asked, "About Yuan...What...?"
"I'm...I'm not sure." you respond, "Maybe he's...But I'm not sure."
"Hey, don't think too hard on it," she ordered with a kind smile, putting an arm around your shoulders, "Let your memories come when they come, alright?"
"...yeah." you agree with a smile, "I'll let them come when they come...thanks, Sheena."
"Of course."

After waking the next day you all continue your walk back to Meltokio,
"This is getting ridiculous." Raine sighed,
"Yeah." Sheena agreed. "Once we get the Rheairds back, it'll be a lot easier to travel." Rheairds... That made you think of Yuan again.
"Hm..." you mumble, *I can't keep this secret forever...* you decide, *It's getting too hard... And because of Pronyma and...Kratos...Everyone has their suspicions now. I'm going to tell them.* You ask, "Everyone. Wait a second." everybody stopped, and looked back at you, you had been walking in the back of the group. "I need to tell you guys something. But, promise you won't come to any conclusions until I'm done, okay?"
"Of course my hunny! <3" Zelos assured. Sheena hit him over the head, before saying,
"Yeah."
"Go ahead." Genis agreed,
"After everything thats been happening, I doubt anything you say will surprise me." Raine agreed,
"We're all listening Aura. What is it?" Lloyd agreed. After taking a deep breath, you explain to them about how you think Yuan might be your older brother.
After...

Everyone was silent,
"Well...thats it..." you say,
"So...Yuan is your older-- er...half brother?" asked Lloyd,
"I-I don't know." you admit "...he..."
"That seems highly unlikely." Raine voiced, "You said he told you that you weren't 'the only one getting headaches and flashbacks'. Yuan could have found that out easily, and just be using it to trick you into trusting him. He's a Half Elf...you're a Human."
"He said she was only his Half Sister." Zelos voiced, surprisingly enough saying something in Yuan's defense. "Same dad, different moms...I can see half-elf and human siblings...An elf mom and a human mom."
"And... I don't think Kratos, Pronyma, and Yuan would all be in on the same trick." you say "I mean, from the sound of it...I don't think Yuan likes Pronyma."
"Yeah." Sheena agreed "And back at Mt. Fooji, when Yuan was talking to Kratos, he sounded pretty mad at him. I think if there was a trick going on, Yuan wouldn't have either of them take part."
"Hm... You've got a point there." Lloyd agreed. "Well, I think we're all just gonna have to wait till you get more memories back, Aura. Maybe then you'll know the truth."
"Right." you agree, then you all continue on your way to Meltokio

You couldn't stop your mind from wandering back to how you'd seen Kratos on the mountain top... You thought of the Salvation journey; about how much you thought you meant to him. He sounded so...sincere when he spoke with you. But it was a lie. *...How could I have been so...so...stupid...?* you think, looking down towards the path, *All Kratos wanted was to make sure that I stayed with Lloyd and the others till the end. That's why he tried to get close to me. And...I let him...No!* you think, shaking your head, you look up again, determined, *Don't think about Kratos! Don't think about the past!! It wasn't your fault! Just forget about him!* and you continue walking.

But even though you told yourself to forget about him...You couldn't.
Maybe what Yuan had told you in his base was true...
Perhaps, at one point, you'd meant something to the auburn-haired angel...
And then after you ran away you just...You just didn't mean anything to him anymore...