Tales of Symphonia Story, Tethe'alla Chronicles (3)

The New Symphonia Story 15

QUIZ START:
"Hey, Aura...You ok?" Sheena questioned, noticing your expression,
"..." you didn't respond, hoping you wouldn't have to explain aloud what you were thinking about.
"Oh..." she asked, "You're thinking about...Kratos...again, aren't you?
"I'm sorry, Sheena." you apologize, "I just--... Do you think he meant it?"
"...?" she tilted her head slightly, a bit unsure of what you meant by 'it',
"What he said in the Tower..."
"Hey, it doesn't matter!" she exclaimed,
"Hm...?"
"You need to get over him! He's not good enough for you!" Sheena explained with a kind smile, "He's a worthless jerk! Find yourself a new man!"
"Find...?" you repeat, almost confused,
"Hellooo my hunnies!" Zelos' voice beamed as he walked over to you two. He gave you an affectionate grin, "What was this you two were saying about finding a new man~?"
"Zelos, go away!" Sheena ordered, "We're talking!"
"Jeeze Sheena don't get mad." he said, "I just wanna talk."
"Hey Zelos." you greet with a small smile,
"Aura, my beautiful Silver Maiden! I heard Sheena say you needed to find a new man?" he asked with a hopeful smirk,
"Uh..." you blushed light pink,
"I'm here for you my love!" he declared, "You can always rely on the wonderful, handsome, and sexy Zelos the Chosen!"
"Z-Zelos...?" you ask,
"Leave Aura alone you pervert!" Sheena exclaimed, trying to punch the redheaded Chosen.
"Woah!" he dodged her fist, jumping slightly away, "Sheena, c'mon. I just wanna help my darling hun--"
"I said leave her alone!" you laughed lightly as you watched Sheena chase Zelos around, the Chosen exclaiming that he hadn't done anything.

"Hey!" Lloyd called, shielding his eyes with one hand, "Look! There's the city!" the large city of Meltokio loomed not far away,
"Alrighty~ Time to go to the Elemental Research Lab." Zelos said, "Let's keep moving.