Tales of Symphonia Story, Tethe'alla Chronicles (3)

The New Symphonia Story 2

QUIZ START: An hour crawled by... You wake up slowly; your head was hurting still, but not as badly as it was before; the dizziness and heaviness had also faded. You quickly notice that you were still outside, lying on rough, stony ground. You were probably on the Mountain you had seen. Whoever helped you must have just flew to the ground, and set you down. But...you were willing to bet that weren't still here...
"Uhhh....my head..." you murmur, putting a hand on your forehead.
"Aura! You're up!" you hear Genis say happily. You open your eyes and sit up, however doing such only made your head hurt worse. You push your hand harder against your head, cringing, trying to make the pain at least go down a little.
"Ah...Guys? So...I made it?" you asked. Everyone was there. Lloyd, Genis, Sheena, Raine and--...Colette...
"You ok?" asked Lloyd.
"I...I'm fine...my head is just hurting."
"Yup, welcome to Tethe'alla..." Sheena sighed with a weak smile,
"What happened? Did Yuan do anything to you?" asked Genis. "Did the Renegades hurt you?" You didn't want to tell them what Yuan had told you about the two of you being brother and sister. They didn't need to know that now. Nor did they need to know that Kratos...that he actually didn't care about you. You made up a story quickly.
"Don't worry... M-my Rheaird took a little while to start...and flying was a little shaky, but I'm fine."

You didn't tell them about you fainting, falling from your Rheaird, and someone, ...probably an angel... saving you. That would make them worry about you more.
"But your Rheaird..." Raine asked, "When it crashed into the mountain there wasn't anyone..."
"Warning lights started flashing a little while after I got here..." you tell her, "And my head was killing me. I...I flew to the ground and let my Rheaird crash. I landed on the mountainside and...and I passed out."
"Well...I suppose that would explain why you're not injured..." she agreed.
"Yes...I'm fine." you assure, "Come on, lets go." and you all head off.

As you walk down the mountainside, what happened replayed in your head over and over. *How could Kratos do that...?* you think, looking at the ground in front of you, when you remember...that flash of blue, and the person who caught you *C-could that have been--?...No...*

You were walking behind every one. Even behind Colette. She scared you now with how lifeless she was, even her eyes were empty. The Colette you knew, your friend, was gone. As you walk, you step on a loose rock, and it slipped from under your foot.
"Woah!" you grab a stone on the rock-wall next to you, to try to keep from falling, but pain sears through your hand "Ow!!" you let go of the rock instantly falling from your knees. You look at your hands.

Both hands had small blisters on them, and... One large cut diagonally down your palm. The cut was from where you had stopped Kratos' blade with your bare hands. The blisters, you know, were from when you gripped your staff so hard.
"Aura, are you okay?" asked Genis, but he cringed when he saw your hands, "Woah, that's bad... Raine, do you have any bandages?" Raine walked back as you stood up. She took one of your hands and looked over the cut and blisters
"This is bad..." she agreed, "I'm...not sure if my magic can heal this...these cuts were made by an angelic weapon. Normal healing won't help much... But, that doesn't mean I can't try." you held both of your hands palm-up, and she cast a healing spell. The blisters on your hands vanish entirely, and the cuts shrank slightly, but it was nowhere near healed. "I see...I suppose these wounds will heal best over time. But for now," she pulled out some bandages and wrapped your hands. Starting at your wrists, to the very base of your fingers.
"Thanks, Professor." you told her. Your hands still hurt a little, but you could still use your staff.

When you get to the bottom of the mountain,
"...Hey, by the way, where r we going?" asked Lloyd everyone was silent fo ra moment,
"...What the?! Your the one that said 'lets go'! I thought you knew where we were going!" Sheena said
"How would I know? I'm from Sylvarant." Lloyd said
"Ah, yeah, of course I'm sorry. Meltokio, the Imperial City. The center of Tethe'alla. Its the city where the King of Tethe'alla resides."
"Is it far from here?" asked Lloyd. When...
"Um..." you ask, getting their attention "I-...I know the way." everyone got !marks
"What?!" asked Lloyd. You look at the ground in front of you
"I don't know why...I just do..." you say "Come on. Lets just go."
"Meltokio, huh? Okay, lets hurry up and go there!" Lloyd agreed. Then you all leave. But right after you get out of the mountain range, you look back, and get a '...' *I've been here before. I've been to this world before...Maybe this place...maybe this is where I'm from...* you think
"Hey, Aura!" Sheena called "Let's go!"
"Right! Coming!" after you caught up with everyone, you began towards Meltokio.