Tales of Symphonia Story, Tethe'alla Chronicles (3)

The New Symphonia Story 3

QUIZ START: After another day of travel, you all arrive at Meltokio. "Ah..." you mutter, your head started hurting, a few images flashing in your vision, but not long enough for you to see them clearly. All you know now is...you've been here before.
"Aura, what is it?" asked Lloyd.
"N-nothing. I'm fine, really. My head just keeps hurting, that's all." you assure.
"Well...ok, if you're sure. Let's go! " you all head through the gate, but Sheena hung back from the entrance.
"Sorry, but I'm going to part ways with you here." she said. Your eyes widen slightly upon hearing the news. You didn't want Sheena to leave, she was your best friend now, and what felt like the only person who understood you. Genis tilted his head, confused
"What? Why?" he asked
"Have you forgotten? I was trying to kill Colette. I have to report my failure to the Chief." Sheena responded.
"Is this 'Chief' person in this city?" asked Genis,
"I'm from Mizuho. The people of Mizuho were chased from this land. We all live in hiding." Sheena said,
"Mizuho..." you mumble, that village sounded familiar.
"If you go make that report, are you going to be all right?" asked Raine,
"Don't worry about that." the summoner responded "Anyway, I'd like you to deliver this letter for me." she handed Lloyd a note "Please give it to the King in Castle Tethe'alla. Tell him its from Sheena of Mizuho. He'll grant you an audience right away."
"The King wants to kill Colette, right? Are you sure this is going to be all right?" asked Genis,
"In order to stop that, I've written the details of everything thats happened." Sheena assured "And requested that they help heal Colette."
"I see...thank you!" Lloyd said. Sheena blushed
"Ah, no. Y...you don't have to thank me. Its nothing. Don't mention it. The Imperial Research Academy is under the control of the royal family. There isn't any other way, thats all!"
"Are you embarrassed?" asked Genis "You're funny, Sheena!" Sheena blushed more,
"Sh...Shut up!! I'm going now!!"
"...Well see you again, right?" Lloyd asked,
"Hmmm. We might meet again, and we might not." she responded.
"Then lets not say good-byes yet." you suggest
"Yeah." Lloyd agreed "See you again."
"Yeah. See you again...someday!" Sheena agreed

Then you all head into the city. It was a really grand city indeed, tall buildings and nobles walking around, and amazing decor.
"Woah, there are dogs on this side to." Genis said. A cute brown puppy walked over to Colette, wagging its tail. She looked at the dog, then looked back in front of her. Kicking the dog away. Lloyd gasped,
"Colette?! And she used to love dogs..." Lloyd muttered. When a man walked down the steps, he had purple hair and small red glasses. You stiffened, he was familiar...
"Ahahaha... Thats a violent young lady there." he complemented "Thats marvelous." then he left.
"...Who in the world was that man?" asked Raine,
"Man!" Lloyd commented, looking around, "This place is huge!"
"...The castle." you ask,
"Huh?" everybody looked at you,
"Th-...the castle. Its... that way." you say. "...Come on." you start walking up the huge flight of steps right in front of you. And everyone followed. After the first flight of steps, you all stop.

Colette ran into someone.
"H...hey, watch it!" the girl she ran into demanded.
"Watch where your going!" agreed another girl.
"Now, now. Settle down my darling hunnies!" said the man who was with them. He was dressed in pink, with long red hair. He was alittle taller than Lloyd, and looked alittle older. He turned to Colette, "Hi there, my little cool beauty, are you hurt?" Colette remained silent,
"..................."
"Well." said the girl Colette ran in to, "Master Zelos himself has deigned to speak to this girl, and yet look how she acts!!" *Zelos...?* you wonder.
"Just look at her! Its not even festival time, and yet she's dressed up in an angel costume. How stupid are you?" asked another girl.
"Can you believe the nerve of this hag?" agreed another.
"...What did you say?!" demanded Genis,
"...Genis. Let it go. She's obviously never looked in a mirror." Lloyd said. You sigh, shaking your head,
"Lloyd, you shouldn't have said that." you tell him,
"What. Did. You. Say?!" she demanded.
"...You're all behaving like children." Raine said.
"Now, now, settle down. Are you upset, my little angel?" Zelos asked, speaking to Colette. "You know, I bet your as cute as a button when you smile." he moved to hug her, but Colette grabbed his arm and threw him across the courtyard.
"Ahhhh!! Master Zelos!!" exclaimed a girl. He quickly did a back-flip in mid air, landing on his feet a few yards away,
"Woah!" he exclaimed, "Wow, that was a surprise. You sure are strong, my little angel. You certainly startled me!"
"Wh...who are you?" asked Lloyd.
"Are you ok?" you ask "...You were thrown pretty far." Jerk or not, you were worried Colette hurt him. Zelos walked over to Lloyd,
"No offense. But I'm not interested in talking to guys." then he walked up to you,
"I hate this guy already." Genis muttered.
"Why, my beautiful maiden! You were worried about me?" he asked with a smile.
"Uh..."
"There is no need, I am perfectly unharmed~ By the way, what is your name?"
"Give me your name, and I'll give you mine." you respond.
"Hey! You copied Lloyd!" Genis laughed,
"...Now that I've heard someone else say it, it sounds kind of arrogant." Lloyd commented.
"Oh, my, you don't know me?" he asked, sounding surprised "Well, well, I guess I still have a ways to go, eh?"
"Master Zelos! Lets go!" whined girl as the group ran over to him.
"Oh, yes, yes, of course. Well then, I'll see you again." the red-head said. "My beautiful maiden, my cute little angel, my lovely lady and...uh... you other people." then they all left.

"What was that all about?" asked Lloyd.
"What an ass! He was grinning like an idiot the entire time! What's wrong with that guy?" Genis exclaimed.
"...He had an Exsphere on him." Raine told you.
"What?! No way!" her brother argued,
"So thats how he reacted so fast...Just who is that guy?" Lloyd said.
"...Guys?" you ask. "We should be going. Its this way."