Tales of Symphonia Story, Tethe'alla Chronicles (3)

The New Symphonia Story 32

QUIZ START: After confirming details and plans, Orochi escorted Lloyd and the others to the Tethe'alla Renegade Base. After safely sneaking inside he explained where the Rheairds were, then he said...
"Oh yes. About your friend, Aura."
"!?"
"Aura?! Is she here?!" exclaimed Lloyd. Orochi nodded,
"Yes. Yuan has been keeping her under close watch since her arrival; and has even put an extra guard outside her door now."
"Yuan hasn't done anything to hurt her, right?" Sheena asked,
"Just the opposite." Orochi responded,
"How so?" Regal questioned,
"For a short time he turned all priority to finding a cure for whatever sickness Rodyle had given her. It didn't take them long to find it, and now she's well again. Since then the Renegades have returned to their normal activities."
"All that just for Aura?" Raine asked, "Maybe he really is her brother..."
"What should we do?" asked Genis,
"We gotta save my darling hunny!" Zelos said heroically, "No way am I letting my beautiful maiden Aura stay in this place!"
"You guys find the Rheairds." Sheena said "I'll find Aura."
"But, Sheena!" Lloyd argued, "It's too dangerous for you to go alone!"
"I will accompany her." Presea volunteered,
"Presea?" Regal questioned,
"It is my fault that Aura was taken away. And... it is my fault, that she is here. I will help Sheena rescue her."
"Well..." Lloyd mumbled, thinking, "...Okay. Fine. You go find Aura. We'll get the Rheairds. Meet us at the hanger." Sheena and Presea nodded determinedly,
"Aura's room is somewhere in that wing." Orochi pointed the way, "Be careful, there are more guards patrolling down there."
"We will. Thanks." Sheena thanked. The two then took off down the hallway.

You sit in your room on the edge of your bed, thinking; you'd been thinking ever since you'd come back from talking with Yuan...which was a few hours ago, now. When you heard from outside the door,
"H-hey! How did you two get in here?! Aaugh!"
"Aura...?!" exclaimed a voice you hadn't heard in forever,
"...Sheena?!" you exclaim, standing,
"Aura! You're there! Hold on we'll get you out!"
"We'll?" you murmur. After a few moments the door slid open. Sheena and Presea ran into the room, both relieved to see you, "Guys!"
"Aura!" Sheena hugged you gratefully, "I'm so glad you're ok!" she sighed, "You had me worried sick." You hug her back with a small smile.
"I missed you." you tell her.

After a few minutes Presea and Sheena finished filling you in on what happened while you'd been in the Renegade Base.
"I see... Sorry about Corrine, Sheena." you tell her,
"...N-no...no. Don't worry about it," she responded,
"Aura..." asked Presea "I...I apologize..."
"Hm?" you ask,
"It is...my fault that you were kidnapped..." she explained, "I'm sorry." You smile kindly,
"No, don't think that Presea." you argue gently, "You didn't know what you were doing."
"...Thank you."
"C'mon! We gotta go!" Sheena exclaimed, running to the door, "We've gotta find Lloyd and the others in the Control Room, get the Rheairds, and get out of here!" You and Presea both nod, and then run out after her.

Lloyd and the others made it to the Hanger after working out a bunch of complex puzzles. *I wonder if Sheena and Presea have found Aura yet...* he thought. When a voice announced,
"So you've come, like moths to the flame!" it was Yuan, he had been waiting for them. Botta too.
"Do you ever say anything original?" Lloyd groaned,
"You gotta admit that line is seriously clichéd." Zelos agreed.
"I see your attitudes haven't changed! But your impudence ends here!" Yuan challenged
"What have you done with Aura?!" Lloyd demanded "Where is she?!"
"Don't concern yourself with her. My sis--...Aura is fine." Yuan held out one hand, and a large, double bladed weapon appeared there. Botta materialized another large sword in his had, like what he used before. Then a battle ensued with Lloyd, Regal, Zelos, Raine, and Genis; against Yuan and Botta.
The battle was hard. Very hard. But they finally, eventually, won.

Yuan kneeled on the floor, clutching his side. Botta rushed to his leader,
"Impossible! How could I lose?" Yuan asked, clearly confused, "Lloyd, your Exsphere... to think that its' really evolving..."
"My Exsphere?" asked Lloyd. Suddenly a huge, violent shake rocked the whole base.
"What's this shaking?!" exclaimed Yuan, looking around the hanger, confused.
"Lloyd! Nows our chance! Lets take the Rheairds, now!" Regal urged,
"No!" Lloyd responded "Sheena and Presea need more time!"
"No we don't!" Sheena and Presea ran through the hanger door. Sheena was holding Aura's wrist and almost pulling her along with her, "Come on!" Everyone quickly boarded the Rheairds, and flew from the base. Even Aura left. *Sister...!* Yuan thought, then he closed his eyes defeatedly, *But...I suppose you are safe with them... I did say you could leave whenever you wanted...* Yuan stood,
"Sir!" Botta asked "This earthquake! Could a mana link have been broken?"
"Possibly." Yuan responded "Investigate the cause of this earthquake immediately!" then a Renegade ran into the hanger,
"What shall we do about the Rheairds?" he asked,
"It doesn't matter. Let them go." Yuan ordered "Our little friend can tell us where they are at any time..."
"And Miss Aura...?"
".........." Yuan closed his eyes, "Not Aura, she'll be fine as long as she doesn't stray from Lloyd's group. But..."
"Sir?" he opened his eyes again.
"...In Sylvarant, an unleashed exsphere has turned the wife of Palmacosta's Governor General into a monster, her name is Clara Dorr. From Palmacosta she had moved to Luin, then Hima. I want you to locate her."
"Yes sir!" the Renegade nodded, then left. Yuan looked to the open hanger door,
"..."