Tales of Symphonia Story, Tethe'alla Chronicles (3)

The New Symphonia Story 37

QUIZ START: You walked with the Gnomelette, having to pause every now and then to defeat a monster before you continued. Eventually you finally walked through a small tunnel; and arrived at the next chasm.
"There's Gnome's alter." Genis commented, pointing towards where the alter sat on the lower level. You looked uneasily over the edge of the rickety, rotting bridge you were on. It was just like those sections of bridge that you had to purposefully destroy in order to fall down and advance through the odd dungeon. You back away from the edge nervously,
"D...D-do we really have to fall?" you ask weakly,
"There's no other way down there." the Gnomelette responded simply,
"......"
"Don't worry, my beautiful Silver Maiden," Zelos assured, "If you get scared, I'm here~"
"...uh...Thanks?" you respond somewhat awkwardly.
"Alrighty, everyone get close." the Gnomelette ordered, "And you--I'm gonna jump, and you use the earthquake-ring. Then the bridge 'll collapse and fall down there."
"Right. Okay."
"One...Two..." the Gnomelette jumped up as he yelled three, and Lloyd willed the ring to work. The bridge rattled dangerously, threatening to fall, and your hands latched onto the redheaded Chosen's arm without your conscious thought. Though, instead of chuckling and saying 'see, told you', he merely stood there like you'd done nothing at all.
"It didn't..." Lloyd started,
"One more time!" the little Gnomelette ordered, "One...two...!"

You screamed when the bridge gave way. And the distance down was surprisingly big. Using the higher reflexes given to you by Exspheres, you jumped to the last pieces of boards that were still in tact. The large chunks of bridge were caught by thick beams, saving you from continually falling.
"Hey!" Lloyd yelled angrily at the little Gnomelette, "You almost got us killed!"
"Oh! I didn't think about what would happen after it fell." the Gnomelette responded,
"If we didn't have these Exspheres, we'd be dead." the brunette growled,
"Everybody makes mistakes." he said simply, "Hahahaha. Well, I'm going now."
"Yeah, thanks..." Lloyd mumbled sarcastically. You walked off of the bridge shakily and sat down, trying to calm your pounding heart. In a brief instant, while you were falling, you saw...white. Not like a flash of white light, but white like snow. Like you'd been in some snowy place before, and you fell from a high place then too...

********sorry this was so short*********