Webcam Surprises

all I want is to be home with you

"Hiiii," I answer as Justin's face pops up on Skype. "You look like ass."

"Hello to you too," Justin says sarcastically, but he's smiling. "How's Japan?"

I muffle a yawn. It's like, 2am over here but a day behind for Justin. What I wouldn't do to be sleeping next to him right now.

"Good!" I answer. "I wrapped up with the shoot like 15 minutes before we set up our Skype date. Told the cab driver to floor it so my boyfriend could get lucky tonight. He obliged."

Justin laughs. "I'm getting lucky tonight, huh?" He raises an eyebrow. "How's that gonna happen?"

I grin. "You could ask me what's under my robe, for starters."

"Hey, B."

"Hmmm?"

"What are you wearing?"

The blue robe that's sitting comfortably on my body loosens. I untie the knot situated in the front and allow the robe to slip off my shoulders, revealing a pretty lacy bra and a pair of Victoria's Secret underwear underneath. The fun patterned kind, not the sexy ones.

That's for another day.

"Just this," I say casually. It's obvious by Justin's expression that though he was expecting some sexy clothes to be worn, he didn't realise the effect of me in my underwear would have such a big impact on him. Or something. This was our first time away from each other since we'd been together and neither of us were taking it lightly.

I giggle as I lean in to give Justin a more promising view of my cleavage. "Enjoy the view?"

Justin hums in reply. "Take your bra off."

It's not his first time being dominant, but every time he takes control it's hard to not get wet.

I stretch my arms around my back to unclasp my bra, watching as it successfully falls off my breasts and onto the plush hotel carpet. "Anything else, baby?" He loves it when I call him baby.

"Touch yourself," he whispers. "Grab your breasts like I would. Tease your nipples." As I grab my breasts, I watch Justin sit up in his bed, his hand sliding into his pants.

"Show me what you have underneath," I order, while brushing my nipples with my forefinger, circling the aerolas with my thumb slowly. "Mmm Justin, if only you were here to know how good it feels."

Justin pulls out his cock and strokes it, his hand holding himself as he begins to pump slowly.

"Lean down and lick your breasts," Justin orders. I comply and lean down, flicking my tongue over my nipples, and sending a wave of pleasure throughout my body. I look at Justin from underneath my eyelashes, waiting for him to instruct me next while I pinch my nipples, playing with them between my thumb and forefinger.

"Christ I love doing that to you," Justin groans, the speed of his hand increasing. "You're killing me, B."

"Don't say Jesus' name in vain," I tease, knowing full well that would annoy Justin. "You wanna see something else?"

He nods.

I pull down the waistband of my underwear, letting it slide over my bare legs as I kick them off, now fully exposed to Justin. I slip a finger into my mouth, sucking it extensively before slipping it into myself.

Justin inhales sharply, his breath becoming heavy and laboured. "Barbara."

"Justin," I mimic, but it's no surprise that I'm turning myself on too, stroking my clit gently while increasing the speed when I feel necessary. Which is now, because I'm fairly sure I'll cum soon.

I change my position on the bed; instead of kneeling, I sit up, spreading my legs so Justin can have a full view of exactly what I'm doing. His eyes darken. I know what's coming. Or who, for that matter.

"Keep touching yourself," he tells me. "And remember that anything you do to yourself, I'll be doing it better when you come back. With both fingers and tongue."

The thought makes me wants to squeeze my legs together, and I almost do until Justin calls me out on it. "Spread your legs for me, baby," he coaxes and with a voice like his, it's hard to deny.

I slide my finger back into myself, venturing from my clit to my vagina and fingering myself there. In long motions, I make long strokes from both places, quickening the pace when I realise I can't hold back any longer.

"Justin-" I murmur before a ripple of pleasure fills through me. "I'm-"

"Mmmmm," Justin groans, his erection finally subsiding as he orgasms into his hand, leaning back with a satisfied grin.

It's rare that we finish at the same time, but it's nice.

"I miss you," Justin tells me after a moment of silence of us catching our breaths. "Wish you were here."

I smile. "I'll be here in two days."

Justin frowns. "I thought you weren't coming back til the end of the week?"

"I decided spending time with you was more important than going to that party," I explain excitedly. "So I cut my trip short. See you in a couple of days, Bieber."

Justin grins. "You better keep yourself wet for me, Palvin. Can't wait to see you."

"Justin!" All I hear is his laugh before the screen fades to black.
♠ ♠ ♠
Edited by the lovely Michael Westen.

My otp is bieber and palvin. They'd be so hot together. Did we all see them at the VS show in 2012 because I DID AND GODDAMN THERE IS TOO MUCH BEAUTIFULNESS TO BE CONTAINED.

I saw them in one pic and I decided they were my OTP. Sometimes the heart wants what the heart damn well wants.