Status: First attempt at becoming a successful writer. Hoping it good to read.

In Love With the Manhunter

The stars gleam overhead of a castle balcony. Two silhouettes leans over the balcony the taller silhouette had golden hair that glimmered in the moon’s light, and the shorter one had hair that glimmered silver. The one that had silver hair was young. Then one of them asked the other a question, “Hey sis?”
The taller one with gold hair looked at the other, “Yes sis what is it?”
“Did you ever wonder what's past the walls?”
“It’s just forest why?”
“No, I mean past this planet, in other places.. other people.”
“Oh, uh no not really. Why do you ask?”
“I always wanted to meet a bounty hunter.”
The taller one looked at the shorter one, “A bounty hunter. A bounty hunter?”
“Yeah, the stories that are told of them really interest me!” the shorter one said with glee pushing silver hair out of her face.
“You mean the ones that say, and I quote: A bounty hunter is a murderous psychopath that will do anything as long it has to do with killing and riches. Those stories interest you?” the taller silhouette said shooting the other a gale that said seriously
The smaller one rolled her eyes and sighed, “No the ones that tell of the basically touring the galaxies seeing every part of space, and risking their lives in dangerous tombs, and prisons.”
The taller ones eyes sparked as she thought of something her younger sister always hated when she did it, “You just want to see the men ones with no chest plates on right?”
The younger one turned a bright shade of pink, but was too surprised at what her older sister had said to speak.
“One of them coming to you, and pick you up with his ripped body and take you away.” The older sister said acting like she was about to faint
“N-N-No I mean th-the adventure and a-all that.” the young one stuttered seeming to blush even more now averting eye contact with her older sister now she tried to change the subject still blushing, “What would you want to see?”
The older one frowned a bit, and gulped, “Eh, I don’t care for the outer space that much. Our kingdom is enough for me sister. Now let’s get back inside before father scolds us again for sneaking out to the open balcony again late at night.”
They walked inside silent all the way there. They split up going to their rooms, but before the older one could make it to her’s. Something on her wrist glowed, and beeped. She quickly whipped her head around to try to see if anyone had seen the glow, or had heard the beep. She crept into her room once she closed the ebony door a almost silence hiss squeaked out, and the golden haired princess muttered only a single phrase, “Yeah, Bounty hunters are psychopaths.”
  1. Prologue
  2. Chapter 1: The Impossible Job Call Up
    Impossible job. Some challenges are physical they are easy to come over with enough willpower and determination, but when they are emotional it doesn't matter how much muscle you have.
  3. Chapter 2: Unmarked Pickup and Unmarked Landing
    How could I have totally got the worse information, and why do I have a stole cargo that will never be returned.
  4. Chapter 3: The Unknown Passenger
    After nearly escaping his failed job on Quala bounty hunter Shadow learns of a unknown life form on his ship. Is this unknown person friendly, or aggressive. What is this person's intentions? Find out in Chapter 3: The Unknown Passenger!
  5. Chapter 4: A Specialist I Need (Part 1)
    Shadow has to solve a problem he is not trained for. So he needs a Specialist with the right "training" to solve this problem.
  6. Chapter 4: A Specialist I Need (Part 2)
  7. Chapter 5: The Calm Before the Storm....
    After a deal that could clean Shadow's slate he goes back to his ship rearming to take down of his rival once in for all. But will Shadow give Eddie to the authorities, or kill him for revenge. Will Shadow kill Eddie or bring him to jail?
  8. Chapter 6: Eye of the Storm
    I've been set up... Zero was right it was a trap, however I have made a few "frienemies" with a somewhat brother, and two of Eddie's gang members. Luckly Stripes is unharmed, but my old wounds have begun to bleed again...
  9. Chapter 7: Out of the Pan into the Fire
    On the run from the police, which have become a military overnight, it seems Eddie was even a target in the set up, however Eddie, Natalia, Bruticus, Rachel, Jessica, Zero, and Ryder make their escape. Rather they escape or die.
  10. Chapter 8: A Blast From the Past... Literally
    A dream is a series of thoughts, images, and sensations occurring in a person's mind during sleep. A nightmare however is a collection of frightening or unpleasant occurrences while in a deep sleep...
  11. Chapter 9: A Talk Between Half Brothers...
    With siblings they can somewhat sense if the other is needing to vent or maybe even just have a nice conversation... Sometimes. But what about one who hate/would like to kill one another? Does that count as a good relationship?
  12. Chapter 10: Ambush!
    I can not decide if reuniting with an old job and old coworkers if it's good or bad. One I'm around familiar faces, but will they be glad to see me?
  13. Chapter 11: Not Turning Tail and Running, Living to Fight Again!
    We were ambushed and now suffer major casualties both in soldiers, personnel, and pilots. The losses are too great to keep fighting so we must run. The Dremora Clan is not weak, but I fear we might not live to fight another day.
  14. Chapter 12: Walking on the Brink
    How long does it take for someone to forget about a scarring past? Is there even a limit on coping time? How can I get over the past? Everything happens for a reason, but why couldn't I get a good life?!
  15. Chapter 13: Back from the Dead
  16. Chapter 14: Gaming with Friends While Travling
  17. Chapter 15: Arriving at Onyx Enjoy Yourself at the Club!
    I'm finally going to have that talk with Metamora Dremora about our problems with a phantom enemy. However the farther I go in my old Clan I worked for the darker everything around me gets almost as if I'm Death's scout...
  18. Chapter 16: Under a Spotlight or Marked Scope?
    Now Ryder and his crew have entered the Onyx nightclub. Ryder and Eddie hopefully will understand who has it out for them, but they knew it will not be so easy. Ryder especially is wary of anyone he may run into in their old workplace...
  19. Chapter 17: A Club Shootout at Onyx
    Whelp this could have gone more smoothly, but it seems chaos ensues where ever I walk. It was fun fighting alongside my dear friend, and brother, Ryder Gale again it brings back so many wondrous memories!
  20. Chapter 18: A Night to Remember...
    becoming indebted...