Status: First attempt at becoming a successful writer. Hoping it good to read.

In Love With the Manhunter

Prologue

The stars gleam overhead of a castle balcony. Two silhouettes lean over a balcony. The taller silhouette had golden hair that glimmered in the moon’s light, and the shorter one had hair that glimmered silver. The one that had silver hair was young even though she had silver hair. Then one of them asked the other a question, “Hey sis?”
The taller one with gold hair looked at the other, “Yes sis what is it?”
“Did you ever wonder what's past the walls?”
“It’s just forest why?”
“No, I mean past this planet, in other places... other people.”
“Oh, uh... no not really. Why do you ask?”
“I always wanted to meet a bounty hunter.”
The taller one looked at the shorter one, “A bounty hunter. A bounty hunter?”
“Yeah, the stories that are told of them really interest me!” the shorter one said with glee pushing her silver hair out of her face.
“You mean the ones that say, and I quote: A bounty hunter is a murderous psychopath that will do anything as long it has to do with killing and riches. Those stories interest you?” the taller silhouette said shooting the other a glare that said seriously
The smaller one rolled her eyes and sighed, “No the ones that tell of the basically touring the galaxies seeing every part of space, and risking their lives in dangerous tombs, and jungles!”
The taller ones eyes sparked as she thought of something her younger sister always hated when she did it, “You just want to see the men ones with no chest plates on right?”
The younger one turned a bright shade of pink, but was too surprised at what her older sister had said to speak.
“One of them coming to you, and pick you up with his ripped body and take you away.” The older sister said acting like she was about to faint
“N-N-No I mean th-the adventure and a-all that.” the young one stuttered seeming to blush even more now averting all eye contact with her older sister now she tried to change the subject still blushing, “What would you want to see?”
The older one frowned a bit, and gulped, “Eh, I don’t care for the outer space that much. Our kingdom is enough for me sister. Now let’s get back inside before father scolds us again for sneaking out to the open balcony again late at night.”
They walked inside silent all the way there. They split up going to their rooms, but before the older one could make it to her’s something on her wrist glowed, and beeped. She quickly whipped her head around to try to see if anyone had seen the glow, or had heard the beep. She crept into her room once she closed the ebony door a almost silence hiss squeaked out, and the golden haired princess muttered only a single phrase, “Yeah, Bounty hunters are psychopaths sister...”
♠ ♠ ♠
The beginning to my first story. Secrets found out of a dark double life. A goody innocent woman with a secret mission that has been taboo for generations in the kingdom.