Status: First attempt at becoming a successful writer. Hoping it good to read.

In Love With the Manhunter

Chapter 17: A Club Shootout at Onyx

We had been lucky that the attackers had not been focusing in on us at we rode the cramped elevator up to the second floor. We were not going to chance two trips up and down. At the elevator let out a sharp ding we rushed out. Bullets and lasers flew each way. Aria and I popped a few shots off, but it was merely to spook the attackers and make them take cover than anything. Turrets fired off rounds the guns moving on their own accord. The Turrets ejecting red hot bullet casings every second. Around the guns lay a mound of bullets that grew inevitably, “Stay by the turrets they will cover you!” Aria said as I felt a sharp pain shoot through my stomach. I fell to the ground propping myself up against a turret’s shield, “Ryder get up we have a long way to go.”

“I- I can’t.” I said my voice becoming weak as I felt my body start to shut down, I felt numb and cold.

“Jessica do you know how to use a biomedical medkit?” Aria asked

“I- I- I-” Jessica stuttered not prepared for the question.

“Great, take this and stay down with Ryder I’ll be back... Move get to cover!” Aria quickly said as the guns began to slow down as their muzzles began to glow with a red searing hot before coming to a halt. A fire symbol flashed with a dull buzzer echoing in my ear.

My stomach was on fire with pain, and I began to cough spitting up blood. I clenched my teeth in pain as a groan escaped my mouth, “J- Jess- Jessica open t- the canister-” I was cut off as pain flew through my numbing body once again. Jessica hurriedly opened the canister emptying it out onto the floor in front of her, pushing away bullet casing, and looked up at me her magenta eyes full of worry, horror, and what seemed to be gilt? “Can y- you find a dark green canister that had a blue ring with a red medical symbol?” I opened my suit jacket and opened my red dress shirt, which was now stained an even darker red near the stomach as I was indeed bleeding out.

“Okay it’s right he- here.” Jessica said as she got a glimpse of my wound and turned a sickly pale.

“I kno- I know is bad and disgusting, but yo- you’ll need to spray that foam in my wound to prevent more bleeding.” I grunted in pain as another fit of pain shot through me, “Then when the foam turns a light red you need to take the needle with the clear liquid, which is morphine to stop this pain, and then uses that roll of light blue biomedical bandages to prevent an infection if I do not have one already. I took off the gauzes from the wound revealing a hole the size of a baseball in the lower left side of my stomach. I could see that the domesticator had indeed pierced many layers of skin and maybe made only a few inches from my stomache. Jessica was now even more pale and placed her hand over her mouth.

“I’m going to puke…. I can’t do this.” Jessica said as she turned away from me. Her cheeks bulged a little before she actually puked.

“J- just do it fast and it will be covered up.” I said as I tried to hang on to life. Blood now unhindered was flowing freely making it harder and harder to stay alive, “Quickly!”

Jessica griped the dark green canister and extended the long nozzle spraying small bit of it into my wound. I jumped a bit the blue foam stung my wound immensely, “I’m sorry, I’m sorry!” Jessica quickly apologized.

“I- it’s fine that was just the disinfectant…” I trailed off as the foam began to dissolved into my wound, “It’s fine It’s fine… It’s actually that’s good, if I had an infection it will be taken away a bit… Flip the canister and spray that foam.” Jessica flipped the canister as she sprayed some of it the white foam. It felt very cold against my wound. Jessica filled the rest of my wound with the cold white foam hiding it completely, “Now the shot.” Jessica took off the cap of the needle putting the needle through the soft foam. I jolted a little as the needle stuck into the soft flesh as it suddenly the sharp pain diminished into nothing.

“Ok these are those bio bandages things right?” Jessica asked unsure as she lifted the light blue bandages to my closing eyes.

“Yes.” I weakly said as I pushed myself up to a better seated position some of the foam falling out onto the ground covered by fast cooling casings. The foam was a dark red evidence of my bleeding. Jessica put on the blue bandages as she did sloppily, but it was better than nothing, “A- alright get to the panic room I- I’m right behind you.” Jessica placed my arm over her shoulder as she tried to lift me to my feet. Of course she wasn’t doing much with just her own strength so I pushed myself up only using her for light support as I knew if I used her like a crutch she would buckle under my weight.

“I’m not going to leave you you're coming with me.” Jessica said as we began to walk toward the elevator, which was currently coming down.

*****************************************************************************

Ryder hobbled with the help of Jessica, however a group of five armed men in black armor cut their way off to the elevator and to safety. They raised their weapons green lasers centering on Ryder and Jessica. Ryder raised Aria’s pistol quickly pushing Jessica behind him as he squeezed off three shots. Two hit two men throwing them to the floor, however the other one caught on of them in the arm as the last two standing fire their guns green shotgun spreads hit Ryder in the chest throwing him to the floor and off of Jessica, “RYDER!” Jessica screamed as she crawled over to him and saw the smoking indents of the blasts in the middle of his chest. When the shooters closed on Jessica a fury of yellow bolts shot through them as Eddie appeared out of nowhere and firing a hailstorm of bullets. His machine gun smoked as he stopped fire throwing the gun to the side as he pulled out his revolver. The one who had caught a bullet in his arm he sat leaning against the railing holding his burnt shoulder.

“And then there was one…” Eddie said as he raised his revolver to the man’s head.

“Please no no nonono!” The man quickly begged as Eddie pulled the trigger the revolver blowing a hole in the man’s head as he slumped to the side.

“Piece of shi- Jessica are you alri-” Eddie cut himself off as he rushed to the other side of Ryder crouching down, “Hey Ryd-…. Ryder?!”

“H- he- he’s gone.” Jessica whispered out before Ryder gasped loudly holding his chest with a low groan.

“H- how?” Eddie asked as he looked at his chest seeming a blue glow coming from them, “You dirty little cheater! You’re wearing holo armor.” Eddie said with a grin shoving Ryder a bit, “I guess it’s between Rachel and I now.”

Eddie stood up and extended his hand. Ryder took it as Eddie hoisted him up to his feet, “How are we doing in the fight?”

“There are just stragglers here and there, but the day is almost won.” Eddie explained as he raised his revolver firing off a shot behind him hitting a guy who was trying to sneak up on them, “Any other questions I can humbly answer my kind sir?”

The elevator doors opened and Aria rushed up her pistol up and ready. When she saw that it was all clear she lowered her gun, “Well good to see your doing better.”

Ryder tossed her pistol back, “Thanks for sharing.”

“Don’t mention it.” Aria said as she holstered her twin pistols, “I’m going to see Metamora see you guys on the far side.” Aria jumped up and over the guard railing as she activated her jet pack as she flew out of view.

“I should get a jetpack.” Eddie whispered to himself as he placed his pistol back into his coat.

“Well Eddie I guess Rachel wins the pot.” Ryder said a grin crossing his face.

“What are you talking about?”

“The bet was we would not bring anything with us and your brought your trusty revolver therefor you lose hotshot.”

“Damn it!” Eddie said as it finally happen. Suddenly The firing of the turrets and all firing for that matter stopped, “We must have won.” Eddie said as he looked over the railing.

“We should probably get down there.” Ryder said as he looked over the railing too seeing a group of Dremora soldiers standing with their guns up scanning the room.

“Agreed.” Eddie said as the group began to move back down to the ground floor.

*****************************************************************************

“Good, men I wan positive identification on all of the attackers. If a single one belongs to Dracus I want to know about it!” Metamora barked as men and women rushed around doing what was asked of them.

“My Queen if I may I will check on the girls you moved to the panic room.” Aria said as she bow in front of Metamora.

“Go.” Metamora quickly said as she reviewed holo maps with Madwick and Warbro, “Where did they enter and leave?”

“Here and here, but the second wave they entered here. They blew through the wall getting into this section.” Warbro said pointing at various places on the map. Where he pointed red blips appeared.

“Can’t be.” Madwick interjected as he zoomed in the map, “They would have tripped the alarm twice here and here without a doubt. Also not to mention Oleg and sentries one and two would have seen them coming from a mile away. Warbro this must be wrong!”

“No that’s where they came from. Madwick they must have done this before maybe they had a test run with us before this attack… They must caused something and then scoped out our response.”

“But there was no ‘testing’ at all. Warbro there had been no attack not even a drunken scuffle for Winter’s sake!” Madwick pointed out, “Unless they have a man on the inside and fed them information.”

“What are you on about Madwick?” Warbro asked as he step away from Madwick, “What... makes you think that?”

“Well I’m thinking if there was no test before this attack then they must of had some solid intel.” Madwick said as he look toward Metamora, “They hit us decisively and with extreme accuracy. I mean their first wave blocked off the armory for a good while making us have to scramble and set up defensive hastily. Most of our soldiers were without a rifle for a good half an hour during the second wave. This was not an accident”

“You do have a point.” Metamora said as she studied Madwick, “Were there many more complications Captain?”

“Turrets two and six were mounted improperly and troops divisions twenty and two were overrun and slaughtered in minutes. Then they pushed between the shelves avoiding the mounts like they knew exactly where their lines of fire were! Your grace this is impossible this is too ambitious for Dracus even with his commando divisions he got two weeks ago,” Madwick explained looking over the damage, “He’s only been in this place once and that was before it went under renovations, nevermind with the defencive capabilities! Oh and Metamora divisions three, five, eight, and nine never checked in.”

“Very peculiar indeed, good work Madwick you are sharp as always.” Metamora said as she looked at Warbro, “I want those soldiers now Warbro!”

“Yes your majesty right away.” Warbro said as he rushed off.

“Reviewing the post-game cards?” Eddie asked as he placed his hands in his pockets, “Who got the most touchdowns, homeruns, or holes in ones?”

“Yes and we only one by a hair. This was too good of a hit to be a mire accident or display of a threat.” Metamora said as she eyed him, “Was there something you wanted?”

“No not really, but if you're offering I want a jet pack, my own casino, a lot of women at my beckoning call, and maybe a sandwich.” Eddie said sarcastically, “But seriously I want a jet pack.”

“Was there any flaws in their attack? Identifications? Do we know who hit you?” Ryder asked as he hobbled over to Madwick’s side.

“That’s the thing it was absolutely perfect!” Madwick said, “They overran our soldiers in minutes, exploited our defences, which weren’t even up for them to see, I- I- I don’t get it!”

“There must been a man on the inside.” Ryder and Eddie both said at the same time.

“That’s what I said.” Madwick sighed, “Miss Dremora I apologise immensely for these slip ups, but I truly give up! We have no leads on anything… These people are ghosts!”

“Whelp this sure is a fine pickle we’ve fallen into.” Eddie said with a grin.

“You think?!” Madwick asked angrily throwing him a death glare, “Also no police came at all. This people must be very smart, have a lot of connection in high places, or are damnable the luckiest people in the galaxies!”

“Are they fond of you?” Ryder asked

“Well no, but still there are a few officers on the Dremora Clan’s payroll.” Madwick pointed out.

“Do you know anyone who is close enough to the top to devise a plan and or get these officers and enemies a free pass?” Eddie asked as he unzoomed the map to a satellite view, “Because to get into these positions they would need some good cover.”

“Eddie has a point if twenty plus armed people are going to storm a club with their type of firepower it would raise plenty of red flags everywhere. I mean they were wielding heavy carbines, automatic energy rifles, and some huge ordnance. Maybe try tracking their equipment and go from there.” Ryder suggested as he looked between all of the people surrounding the map.

“Why would we do that? These guns are clearly untraceable.” Warbro countered.

“All footprints leave their marks just because it the footprint doesn’t have a pattern doesn’t mean you're unable to narrow down your search.” Ryder said as he crossed his arms over his chest.

“Yeah just apply the right pressure in place and something sooner or later will break, and then batta bing batta boom, some broken bones later, and the structure comes tumbling down with a thunderous boom!” Eddie said with a grin using his arms and hands as a visual aid.

“Aria I need you down here I need you to run some numbers.” Madwick said into his wrist as he picked up one of the fallen enemy’s weapon, “Mark twelve ARX skirmish energy rifle. There are only three places where you can move and secure this type of rifle. I’ll have Aria and her search team on it. I apologise a thousand times over for my ignorance my Queen.”

“Very well.” Metamora said placing her hands on the table, “Madwick also I want to see Dracus I want to know why his domesticator style bullet was here shot in my club!”

“Aria I need you down here.” Madwick said into his wrist communicator again seeming to be a bit annoyed.

“Now that the storm has passed I want medics tending to the wounded. Ryder do you need one?” Metamora asked looking at Ryder’s wound.

“No I’m fine, i- it was just a flesh wound.” Ryder said as he held his wound as Jessica helped him into a seat, “Maybe ju- just for a checkup.” Metamora whistled loudly as she snapped her fingers gaining the attention of a white and red armored man.

“Aria respond immediately that’s an order.” Madwick growled into his wrist as he now began passing back and forth, “There’s a job I need you to do!”

“Eh Madwick looks like she’s turning into quite the rebel.” Eddie joked as he patted Madwick’s shoulder.

“Aria do you copy?” Madwick asked again now clearly pissed off, “Answer me Aria that’s a direct order! My Queen my I take a detachment of soldiers to check on Aria?”

“You may.” Metamora said as she closed the holomap, “Dracus has a lot to answer for…”

“You two get up to the third floor panic room.” Madwick ordered as two combat soldiers saluted him before running off to fulfill the order, “Your highness when we get the locations we will have them within seconds.”

“Good I want them found and brought to me on their knees!” Metamora said as she rose to her full height letting out an aggravated sigh, “In all my fifteen years, I’ve been leader, this has got to be the most aggravating moments.”

“Well just-” Eddie’s upcoming quip was cut off as a body was dropped in front of them.

“Aria?!” Madwick asked in disbelief as the two soldiers from before holding their rifles on her back. Aria was on her knees before the group. Her armor was beaten up and busted the silver plates burned a harsh black, and her helmet’s visor was crack and sparking. Aria let out a harsh groan, “Soldier what is the meaning of this?” Madwick asked as he moved forward ready to strike the men. However three soldiers ran up in front of Madwick raising their rifles at him.

“Oh shit... I think we’re the enemy now!” Eddie trailed off as he began to back up ready to run, which was not like him.

“Get those guns out of your Captain’s face!” Metamora demanded as she scanned the soldiers.

“We don’t take orders from you anymore.” Warbro said as he passed Aria raising his pistol to Aria’s head before pulling the trigger. With a sharp bang Aria’s body slumped to the side roughly. More soldiers began to corner them.

“You Bastard!” Madwick roared he went to move forward, but a soldier used his rifle’s stock batting him back.

Madwick fell to the ground his muzzle begin to bleed a little, “Warbro.” Metamora growled as Madwick back up to the group. Warbro shot twice again hitting Madwick in the leg. Madwick let out a yelp as he held his leg.

“I called it!” Eddie said as he raised his hand, “I really wish I was wrong.”

“I hated you the first time I met you.” Warbro sneered to Eddie as he raasied his pistol at him.

“Ditto!” Eddie said meekly as he balled his hands into fists, “I fucking dare you to shoot me!”

“And you too Miss Dremora! You always acted as if you were higher than anyone, untouchable even, but now I will show everyone how touchable you are!” Warbro said as readied to fire.

“Who is putting you up to this?” Metamora growled, “This definitely was not constructed by you.”

“I can’t really say, but besides you’re not really in the position for demanding answers.” Warbro said, “Keep our Queen alive she’s going back into slavery.” Metamore squinted her eyes at that a dark growl bubbling in her throat.

Ryder outstretched his arm as a purple shimmer jumped to the turrets seemingly doing nothing, “Plan B?” Ryder asked as he lowered his arm.

“Hadn’t really thought of one.” Eddie said as he reached into his jacket secretively.

“Well I did.” Ryder said as he brought his wrist up to his mouth.

“We’re in position.” A russian voice said through his ear.

“Wait for my mark.” Ryder said.

“Affirmative.” Bruticus said

“Who are you talking to?” Eddie asked shooting a quizzical look at Ryder.

“You’re russian spy and muscle.” Ryder said as he shifted his gaze at Warbro, as he got up weakly, “Warbro let me guess they're offering you money? Power? Acceptance?”

“Yes all of the above, but that only comes when you’re dead.” Warbro said as he pulled the trigger on his pistol only to have it click in response.

“Shocking you never stuck me as a battle strategist, but I digress their rewards will never rain upon you.” Ryder said as he snapped his fingers, “FIRE!”

Suddenly the world slowed for Eddie as he drew out his revolver. His robotic arm landed on the hammer readying itself. He quickly fired seven shot dropping seven people. The turrets light began to glow a purple before they opened fire on the Dremora soldiers. When the Dremora soldiers were readying to fire two window shattered as two people began to open fire on the dremora soldiers without a true singular target. As the air became more clear as Ryder was able to spot Natalia and Bruticus on the second floor raining bullets on the unknowing soldiers. Meatmora basically tackled Warbro to the ground ripping his pistol from his hand, “Grenade get down!” Rachel shouted as she plucked the grenade from the air and threw it back diving to the ground. Ryder grabbed Jessica and dove into one of the private rooms, and lastly Eddie turned as the explosion erupted throwing him through a glass window and onto the bar.

*****************************************************************************

Jessica’s ears rang loudly as she pushed herself to her feet. She looked at Ryder who was still not getting up and was holding a bloodstained gut. She kneeled next to him trying to get his attention, “Ryder ca- can you hear me?”

“I- I’m fine just- just help me up to my feet.” Ryder said bluntly as if asking for help left a sour taste in his mouth. Jessica nodded as she draped his arm over her shoulder. She was not able to just pick Ryder up on her own, but it was the thought that counted she guessed. Ryder use both Jessica and plush chair that was in the room to get to his feet, “Eddie? Metamora? Rachel?” Ryder asked loudly as he looked over the destroyed scene.

Suddenly Warbro flew smashing into a pillar a large chuck crumbling to the floor. Warbro went to get up, however he flew and smashed into the bar groaning as he fell off it. Metamora appeared her eyes glowing an evil red. Suddenly she outstretched her hand, which now glowed red and Warbro was lifted into the air and flew at Metamora. When Warbro came into striking distance Metamora threw a haymaker into Warbro sending him sprawling onto the floor blood pouring from his mouth. Warbro went to get up, however Metamora placed her high heeled foot on him slamming him back onto the ground. Metamora bent down and picked up Warbro off the floor by his hair. “So you want to say what I would have been sold into if you won?” Metamora growled into his ear as her blazing eye pierced into Warbro.

“Slavery you dumb bitch.” Warbro said as he punched Metamora on the jaw as hard as his beaten body could muster.

However Warbro’s punch merely left a small cut on her blue cheek, which did not even bleed, “Warbro you are truly pathetic!” Metamora sneered as she sent a heavy body punch into his ribs causing him to spit up blood as he crumbled to the floor in a heap. Metamora wiped the blood Warbro had spit up on her and wiped it on her long sharp tongue, “To think I kept out weak ass next to me… You wouldn’t even suffice as my play toy Warbro!” Metamora kicked him hard sending him onto his back looking up at her. His face was pale and littered with cuts, which trickled with blood. “Did you really think I was simply going to bend over and take your mindless fucking? ANSWER ME YOU RAT!” Metamora screamed slamming her heel into his chest crushing the armor plates like they were made of brittle porcelain.

Warbro screamed in pain as his hands tried to life Metamora’s foot off his chest. Suddenly Metamora stomped down harder as her black high heeled heel pierced Warbro as a stream of blood began to spew out of the wound, “Mora chill the fuck out!” Eddie screamed as he limped toward her.

“Agreed!” Ryder said as he also hobbled over to her grabbing her arm. Eddie did the same as they pulled her off of him.

Metamora yanked her arms out of our grasps, and stared daggers into us, “Why should I, this snake deserves all of this punishment and more!”

“Yeah, but we need the info he possesses!” Eddie scoffed before he shook his head screwing his face into a strange way, “Did I just tell someone to not kill, and did I speak rationally? Ryder what are you doing to me?!”

“Trust me the feeling is mutual.” Ryder said as he gritted his teeth as he covered his bandaged wound.

“Fine…” Metamora growled as she gave him one last kick sending him smashing through a glass pane rolling to a stop on a now flickering dance floor.

“Great with a broken fuckin’ shin you're going to make me walk more!” Eddie scoffed to no one in particular as he hobbled toward the broken and battered Warbro.

“I don’t care what state you’re in Eddie, like you said you no longer belong to me.” Metamora spat back as the red glow from her eyes began to dissipate slowly but surely.

“So Warbro you wanna do this the easy way on the hard way?” Eddie asked the beaten Warbro who did not even attempt to move.

“Shove it dickwa-” Warbro croaked out before Eddie chuckled as he grabbed him by his shoulders, and threw him onto his back. Warbro yelped in response as Eddie hit an obvious sore spot, which hadn’t even thought to heal. Eddie looked around for something, but gave up.

Eddie grabbed Warbro by his collar so they were face to face. “Come on don’t make me dirty my old suit with your blood,” Eddie sarcastically pleaded, “But then again I wouldn’t mind doing some… unethical things to you for what i want. You know the last person I did some unethical actions he lost some teeth, a lot of nails, his left eye, his left big toe, his right toes, and even his spine… But you know, who cares about little distasteful details, right? So Warbro are we going to have to sit through long agonizing bad ethical scene, or can you just give me your ‘quote unquote leader’ and we just break a few necessary bones and be on our way?” Eddie gave him a smile that said: I really would like to kill you, but disagree, I dare you!

“Eddie just break his legs and see if he’s responsive.” Rachel shouted back as she straightened her dress, which was peppered with burns and holes, “However let me get Jessica out before you start the lovely show.

“Yeah, yeah, whatever you say honey,” Eddie said slyly as he turned his attention back to Warbro, “Now on to pressing matters what do you say?” Warbro spit blood in Eddie’s face, a defiant look in his eyes. Eddie gave a slight shiver before he used his sleeve to wipe his face.

Warbro weakly flipped off Eddie however as soon as that action was completed a loud snapping noise cause Warbro to scream in agony.

“Oh a part of me pains me to do this, however the other side tanks you so. You’re not invisible Warbro, and more importantly not impervious to how do you say... pain.” Eddie growled as he held Warbro’s broken leg in between his legs and he pulled on the limb cause more fits of pain for Warbro, “Just a matter of time Warbro, just a matter of time!” With another curse from Warbro earned him another limb to be broken. “That’s an arm and a leg already! Just a matter of time before your die, run of bones, or you give us the info we need! Hopefully the latter though.” Eddie said as he pressed on Warbro’s arm.

“Piss off! Agh,” grunted Warbro as with another scream a limb was broken.

“Come on buddy, pal, friendo I know you can say something rather than what I’m hearing.” Eddie said with complete and utter fake friendliness. With his only good li b, which was his left arm, and was punching the ground to somehow bite through the pain, “Warbro last limb, well limb that will not kill you if I break it!”

“Gangster scum!” Warbro said defiantly as with the other response Eddie broke his arm. With the arm being broken Warbro passed out.

“Oh you’re not sleeping princess.” Eddie said as he grabbed Warbro’s collar dragin him over to some steps, “Any of you got something to wake this guy up?”

Almost of of thin air Metamora gave Eddie a orange needle, “This should wake him.” Metamora said with some disgust as if the mire sight of Warbro made her sick.

“An adrenaline shot, You carry this stuff with you?” Eddie ask obviously befuddled.

“Just wake the god damn snake up Eddie!” Metamora growled obviously not in the mood or mindset to answer questions.

“Don’t get your black panites in a twist.” Eddie remarked as he plunged the needle into Warbro’s neck. Almost instantly Warbro woke up screaming in pain, “Come on Warbro just one name and that’s it.”

“Even if I want to I- I can’t t- tell you!” Warbro said weakly through his screams of agony.

“Bullshit, why art thou lying to me?” Eddie said sarcastically as he squeezed Warbro’s shoulder with both hands as their was a soft popping noise, and a bloody scream of pain from Warbro.

“I- I’m t- teling the TRUTH! AGH!” Warbro screamed in intense pain, “They-” Warbro was cut off as his head exploded in painting Eddie a shade of crimson.

“Sniper through the window!” Ryder warned as he ashe began to fire a rifle, which he had taken off one of the dead Dremora soldiers. He sent a few blue bolts through the window, however it was clear that the shoot had long since completed their mission. “Damn it.” Ryder growled as he unceremoniously dropped the rifle to the ground.

“Whelp back to square one!” Eddie said as he dropped Warbro’s headless corpse to the ground, “Also anyone know a good cleaners that can get blood out of a suit?”

“We need to move who know… if they- they-” Ryder trailed off as he fell to the ground out cold.

“Agreed, Metamora help me with him we need to go.” Eddie said as he picked up and draped one of Ryder’s arms over his shoulder.

“I will not run if they want me dead, they have to come to me!” Metamora said defiantly.

“Okay sister enough with the defiant ruler act! You’re in a ring with three hundred plus people coming after you. FYI ‘Miss Dremora of the Dremora Clan’, it pains me to say this, but we need to go! I had the same stance in Crime City so do not say I have no idea what you're going through. So with that please help me and we can kick these people’s asses as they now have added another person their enemies list!”

“Yes Miss Dremora I agree… with Eddie.” Madwick said begrudgingly, “Now Miss Dremora you know I would never disobey as I do hold you as my queen absolute, but we can not win this fight. Inturn with Eddie I have also had to give up a flee, which you saved us from, so we need to go and come back after we’ve lick our wounds.” Madwick grabbed Ryder’s other shoulder and hoisted him up.

Metamora said nothing but bite her lip a defiant look still on her face. “Very well Madwick consider yourself no longer as the captain of Dremora Clan security. Consider yourself as my advisor and personal and only guard.”

“I thank you my queen, my mistress, Miss Dremora.” Madwick said as he bowed his head deeply.

“There is no need to call by my titles no longer. The Dremora clan is dead. Madwick if I will it will you consider yourself my friend and unturn have me as a friend?” Metamora asked a solemn look in her eyes.

“Yes of course Miss Dremora.” Madwick siad as he bowed more deeply.

“There is no need to bow Madwick we are friends.” Metamora sighed as she began to walk out.

“Alrighty this is all fine and dandy, but Ryder here is bleeding out, so if any of you do not mind let's get a move.” Eddie said as Madwick scoffed at him as they began to carry a wounded Ryder out of the club, which was full of holes, broken glass and tables, and dead bodies layering the floor, “Let’s do this again, this was fun.” Eddie murmured to himself with a chuckle.

“No.” Ryder lazily muttered.

“You always have to contradict.” Eddie chuckled as he began to break out into laughter.
♠ ♠ ♠
What is it they say, which is love for old things? Nostalgia? Sentimental? I do not know... I feel good fighting along side my "brother" again, but is am I really happy fighting alongside him? I really do not know! However I can tell he's changed it is blatantly obvious to me, especially with the hitchhiker he's picked up. I feel that Ryder may be not only losing his touch, but becoming too soft. I remember a time where he never batted an eye at threatening innocence, I remember a time when he was ruthless and never let any of his enemies live. Is that just a thing of aging? Is it something that can be fought? Will I begin to turn soft? I really hope not... my field will never allow that! Why am I even bothering doing a voice log? I know I'm well off the deep end, but what the hell am I doing?! I turning into Ryder all too fast... Zero cut the log.

~Eddie Bullard Voice log #27