Status: WIP

My Boy

Chapter 5

Niklas woke up to a Hank in his face. He went cross eyed and he could hear him laughing.

"Zetta, it's not very nice to laugh at your boyfriend."

Hank was in tears laughing at his facial expression.

"B-but Kronner! Your f-face! It's p-priceless!"

Nik couldn't hold it in anymore. He began to shriek with laughter.

"N-not fair! Y-you started it!"

They belly-laughed for several moments before they finally calmed down enough to speak. While Hank was wiping the tears from his eyes, he kissed Niklas full on, no mercy. He squealed and kissed him back, shaking the shock of it aside. When Hank finally let him go, he gently swatted him on the backside.

"We're going to the arena today so we don't become lazy this summer."

Niklas pouted.

"But I don't want to go today. I want to stay home and snuggle with my boy."

Hank kissed him gently on the nose.

"We can do that after. Now get your cutie little ass out of bed and get dressed. Or go naked for all I care."

Nik blushed and forced himself out of bed and ran to his closet. He threw on a red t-shirt and his green jeans and started to walk out the door when Hank laughed.

"Oh my god, those things are hideous!"

Niklas stuck out his tongue.

"I wear what I want thank you very much."

Hank nipped his tongue and pressed his forehead to his.

"Alright fine. But I'll beat you there."

He took off with his boyfriend hot on his heels and they made it to the arena in record time. Hank grabbed Nik's hand and pulled him to the locker room, where they sat down in front of their lockers and sat in silence, admiring the room that was theirs before the season was over. Of course they knew it would all still be there next season, but while taking a break from hockey was a good thing, it tugged on the heartstrings of the players and their beloved fans. But before we get too sappy, let's get back to the story....

"Hey Kronner! Betcha can't catch me!"

Niklas laughed and ran after him, grabbing a stick from the rack as he sped past it.

"I'm coming for you, Captain!"

Hank heard his voice and skated away quickly, squealing.

"Nooo! You can't catch me! Na na nana na!"

They were both a giggling mess at this point and Nik passed the puck-they had gotten from the storage room-to him.

"Heads up!"

Hank's head immediately snapped to attention and with a quick motion, hit the puck in the net. Niklas ran over to him and hugged him.

"You haven't lost your focus yet I see."

Hank just laughed.

"It hasn't even been two weeks since last season ended."