London Calling

Teasing

The lamp in the corner gave Hannah’s hotel room a pretty glow, but it was too quiet, so she turned on the TV. She couldn’t wait for Jade to knock on her door.

Her pink boy-shorts were wet with anticipation, and her bra could barely conceal the strain of her hard nipples through her t-shirt. It had been so long since she had been touched by Jade’s electrifying lips. She couldn’t take it, her pussy was throbbing and aching for attention, so she lay on her back and rubbed her fingers against the wet fabric of her panties. Just as she moaned, Jade giggled.

“Couldn’t wait for me?”

“Holy- H-how the hell did you get in here?”

“You know me, I’m sneaky!”

Hannah rolled her eyes and smiled. Then she studied Jade and grinned approvingly at the blue boxers and tank top that hung loosely around her gorgeous body. Jade was the more boyish of the two, but she was sexy enough to pull it off. Jade noticed Hannah was ogling her, so she slowly lifted her shirt over her head and revealed her small, round breasts, spilling over a black cotton bra. Hannah reached out and touched Jade’s stomach, trailing her fingers past the elastic rim of the boxers and pulling them down.

Jade smirked playfully at Hannah and wiggled her hips. The wetness between her legs glistened and Hannah tried to touch her, but Jade pulled her boxers back up. “Sorry baby I’m not through teasing you yet.”

Hannah smiled deviously and pushed Jade onto the bed, pinning her wrists down. “I want you.” She tugged Jade’s boxers off again and used them to tie Jade to the bedpost.”I’ll get you back for teasing me,” she giggled.

Jade moaned as she tried to get free. The dominant side of her girlfriend was the sexiest thing she’s ever seen. “Fuck me, Hannah.”

“Not yet,” she whispered at she stroked Jade’s pussy. “Mm you want me to fuck you, don’t you sugar? You’re so wet for me.” She slipped a finger into Jade and pulled it back out, agonizingly slowly.

Jade moaned softly and bucked her hips. “Hannah,” she whined, “that’s no fair!”

Hannah responded by kissing her roughly and then sucking on her neck.

“Bite me,” Jade groaned.

“Say please.”

“Please, baby?” Jade’s voice was so soft and innocent that Hannah couldn’t refuse her. She sank her teeth into Jade’s pale neck and nibbled on her ear. Jade groaned loudly. “Fuck me, please! Why are you making me beg?”

“Aw sugar, you’re sexy when you beg. Beg me more. Don’t you want me?”

“No, I’m not gonna beg. I don’t need you that bad,” Jade lied. Hannah saw right through her, but pretended she was hurt. She stood up and started to walk away from the bed, leaving Jade tied and helpless. “No, Hannah, come back! At least untie me for Chrissake!”

Hannah looked at her and smirked. “Sorry, but you don’t need me. If I untie you you’ll just get yourself off and that’s no fun for me.” She walked over to the TV and pretended to watch some mindless news program.

“Hannah,” Jade whimpered. “Come on, quit teasing me. I miss you. I thought you wanted to make love to me.” She looked as if she would burst into tears, and Hannah felt bad. “Untie me, please? I’ll be a good girl. I’ll make it worth your while.” Hannah shivered at those words and quickly untied Jade, straddling her in the process. In a swift motion Jade flipped them over, gaining the coveted top position. She leaned down and bit Hannah’s ear. “Thank you, baby,” she whispered seductively. “Now let me show you how it’s done.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Please comment me and tell me how I'm doing? I really don't write much like this so I'm a bit nervous.
I hope it's not too bad?