London Calling

Hannah

Jade slipped her hands into Hannah’s boy-shorts and rubbed her slowly, spreading her thighs, and then slowly peeled the shorts off. Hannah bit her lip and unhooked Jade’s bra.

“Take off your shirt,” Jade said breathlessly, as she lowered her lips to the taller girl’s thigh. She kissed every inch of Hannah’s thighs before teasingly grazing her tongue against the one place Hannah was aching to be touched. She giggled as Hannah moaned loudly and swore under her breath.

“C’mon sugar, do that again. Fuck, that felt so… mm-” Hannah couldn’t finish her thought. Jade was tonguing her softly, lapping at the sweet moistness and sucking gently on her clit. She had Hannah panting and begging for more, so she did what a true tease would do- she stopped. “No, don’t stop! Please keep going!”

Jade smirked and slid up to Hannah’s chest, licking the soft skin around her nipples. Hannah responded by groaning and biting her lip. Jade fingered her while kissing her breasts, knowing this would drive her mad.

“Please… keep… mm… doing that,” Hannah breathed. Jade lowered her mouth between Hannah’s thighs again and tongued her rhythmically, then sucked and licked until Hannah was groaning and bucking her hips. “Don’t you dare move your mouth,” she moaned, threading her fingers through Jade’s soft brown hair.

“Come for me, baby.”

“F-faster, sugar. Right… there… mm….”

Jade sped up her pace and thrust one of her fingers deep into Hannah, quickly pulling it in and out until Hannah’s sweet come filled her mouth. She moaned loudly as Hannah let out a little yelp, which Jade knew meant she was in ecstasy.

As Hannah caught her breath, Jade lovingly caressed her and cuddled into her warm body.

A passionate fire lit up Hannah’s eyes. She flipped Jade onto her back and smirked. “Your turn, sugar.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope it's okay?
Tell me so I can write the next part!! =]