London Calling

Jade

Jade surrendered to Hannah’s touch, letting all of her pent up energy out. She lay helpless as Hannah tied her to the bed… again. Hannah was in one of her bondage moods, and Jade was enjoying every second of it.

“Here are the rules,” Hannah said while leaning over into Jade’s ear. “If you’re a good girl, I touch you. If you’re a bad girl, I bite you.” Jade nodded and groaned, pulling on her restrained wrists. “Are you trying to escape, you naughty girl?”

Jade smiled innocently. “Maybe.”

Hannah smirked and licked Jade’s hip, then nibbled on it. Jade moaned. “Good girl. Moan for me.”

“Oh, Hannah,” Jade moaned. Hannah responded by parting her legs and running a finger over her, slowly, teasingly. Then she reached over the edge of the bed and pulled out her suitcase. She unzipped the smallest pocket and pulled out a vibrator that had been concealed in layers of clothes. Jade’s eyes widened and she gasped lightly.

Hannah slowly pushed the shaft of the vibrator into Jade and smiled at the delicious moans coming from her mouth. Beads of sweat dripped down Jade’s pale neck, over her cup-like breasts, and Hannah couldn’t resist kissing every bit of her salty-sweet skin. Jade was panting as she watched Hannah run her fingers over the vibrator, turning it on and sending waves of pleasure through her body. A low, husky moan came from the bottom of her throat and she begged Hannah for more.

“Say please, sugar.”

“Mm… uh… ohh…. Please?”

“Good girl,” she purred, licking Jade’s clit with slow, deliberate strokes. Her soft hands rubbed Jade’s creamy thighs as her tongue worked its magic.

“I… I love you Hannah,” Jade breathed between her moans.

Hannah paused and smiled up at her beautiful girlfriend. “I love you too, Jade.” She kissed her lips sweetly, and Jade could taste herself, driving her libido through the roof.

“M-make me come baby, please? Please, baby, just- Ohh!” she screamed as Hannah shifted the vibrator, hitting the spot that always sent her over the edge. “Eat me,” she moaned. Hannah obeyed and went back to licking her hard little clit, sucking and nipping at it.

Hannah grabbed Jade’s hips and gently squeezed her butt, playfully adding to Jade’s building orgasm. When she knew Jade was close, she pulled the vibrator out of her and then thrust it back in, causing Jade to scream Hannah’s name and pull hard on her restrained wrists as she came in sweet drops into Hannah’s mouth.

Jade caught her breath as Hannah removed the vibrator and untied her.

They smiled at each other and knew it was time for some serious cuddling.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry if it seems rushed, I'm really not good at sex scenes.
Please tell me how I'm doing and if I should continue?