London Calling

Cuddle

Jade smiled up at Hannah, curling into her, letting their naked bodies intertwine with love and innocence. She stroked Hannah’s pretty blond hair, tucking it sweetly behind her ear. Hannah turned a deep shade of red. This was the world to them. They were completely happy, warm, and unashamed.

“I love you, Jade. So much. You’re beautiful.”

“I love you too, Hannah,” Jade replied softly.

They kissed each other’s lips, so deeply as if it was filled with fresh honey, and pressed together so they could make sure this was real and not just a dream. Hannah leaned over and shut the light, leaving only the glow from the muted television to keep them visible. As soon as everything was calm and settled, a knock came at the door, followed by the jingling of keys.

Jade hid under the covers and Hannah slipped her shirt and shorts on. “Hello?” No one answered. In a panic, she ran to the door and opened it. A disgruntled nun stood there, staring curiously at Hannah. “Good evening Sister, can I help you?” she asked nervously, wringing her hands and pulling her shorts down to cover as much of her flesh as possible.

“Who else is in here?” the nun asked with an accusatory glare.

“No one, sister, why do you ask?” Hannah replied as convincingly as possible. It was so hard to say no one was there when the most important person in her life was under her covers. Not no one, but rather the one.

“I heard noises!” Hannah flushed red, cursing herself for being unable to stifle her moans. “Who’s in here?”

“Nobody, Sister. I’m sorry; I was having a nightmare…. I may have been tossing and turning. I’m very sorry for waking you up.”

The nun stared at Hannah for a long moment, but seemed satisfied by the answer. “All right, go back to bed Hannah and try not to think of such scary things. Say a prayer.” Hannah nodded. “Good night.” The nun left, shutting the door behind her.

Hannah let out a sigh and Jade peeked out from beneath the covers. They shared a grin, knowing they were clever enough to trick anyone who stood in their way. All that mattered was this. They were together. It was all worth it in the end.

“Come back to bed, love,” Jade cooed. Hannah smiled at these words and slipped under the covers. Jade pouted adorably and slipped her fingers into Hannah’s clothes, sliding them off gracefully. “That’s better. Now come here.” She pulled Hannah close to her and snuggled with her. “You know what Hannah? Life is pretty bloody good to me. I’ve got the most beautiful girl with me, in this soft bed…” Exhaustion seeped into her voice, and it lost its edginess. Hannah knew this soft voice, and it calmed her down. She rubbed Jade’s soft skin lightly and lulled her to sleep. Her own eyelids grew heavy.

“I love you Jade,” she said as her eyes closed.

Jade smiled and whispered, “I love you too Hannah.”

They held each other close beneath the warmth of the covers and drifted into sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
The last chapter =]
I hope it was okay.
Sorry it took me forever!